Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Selling account/accounts (Read 1866 times)
szabadab
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Selling account/accounts
Aug 21st, 2021 at 10:21am
Print Post  
Moving on from ddo, getting rid of my accounts to make sure i won't feel tempted to come back in future. Can sell them all together or separately. All accounts are 2019/2020, no duping/exploiting history. Now, what i have, starting with least important stuff:

- 6 accounts with freequesting code applied (made those just in case Tongue)

- 5 accounts with freequesting code, motu/shadowfell expansions and almost 7000 DDO points (enough to buy 3 expansions like fey/sharn/salt (when it'll be in store)), at least 2 lvl 30 characters for gear farming (so not geared etc, just lvled and flagged for everything) and at least 1 lvl 20. All of them on server ghallanda

- 1 main account. All packs/expansions except saltmarsh. Main character server ghallanda, few first life lvl 30 alts (outdated gear, but works for random, not r+ raiding and gear farming), one 2nd life lvl 20 rdy to tr or 3rd life toon on every other server except wayfinder. Main char 141/156 past lifes, remaining ones are 5 racials and 9 heroics. 12 000 astral shards, so as soon as otto boxes will be back in store (and asah) it's a matter of days to finish remaining lifes (stones for racials and iconics+slayer pots for heroic lifes). Almost 13m reaper xp. At least 3 150k sxp weapons (and additional sentient gems with enough sxp to cap saltmarsh spark when available). Ask for additional info if u need any.

IP Logged

Cripey
Shroud Slacker

Fuck you, thats my name.

Re: Selling account/accounts
Reply #1 - Aug 21st, 2021 at 4:19pm
Print Post  
Never buy from someone to stupid to put selling account posts in the right place!

Grands Superhero IRL

Or as they say in Ireland -
Derp derp derp derp. Yellow moons. Lassie.

Hordo wrote on Nov 21st, 2012 at 8:07am:
EDIT: BTW I love your post.  It reads as if English is your 3rd language behind gibberish and dipshit.

majmalphunktion wrote on Mar 20th, 2014 at 6:11pm:
what the fuck guys...

Jeesus fucking shit. This shit gets me called to the principals office.

Assholes.

IP Logged

szabadab
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Aug 21st, 2021 at 4:30pm
Print Post  
I appreciate trying to be smart while at the same time you're the one showing stupidity here.

1. As you can see i created account today, so, surprise, i might not be aware of not written netiquette specific for this forum.
2. There's no "selling accounts" subforum mr. smartass.
3. There's "ddo dupe store" subforum where (after i posted here) i've noticed more selling accounts threads, but, now huge surprise for you, even it's tittle says it's a subforum specific for DDO Dupe store, not random buy/sell subforum, so it's perfectly logical to assume thats not right place.
4. There're selling accounts threads in this place and none of those were deleted/moved/closed so it's perfectly logical to assume this is right/acceptable place for it.

No, i don't expect you to agree, cause for that you would have to show some symptoms of logical thinking/drawing conclusions.

IP Logged

Snu Snu
Shroud Slacker

Drama is boring

Reply #3 - Aug 21st, 2021 at 6:51pm
Print Post  
If you are really new to the vault starting off with selling an account is a bad idea.

Bored Byond Belief

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #4 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 10:37am
Print Post  
Cripey wrote on Aug 21st, 2021 at 4:19pm:
Never buy from someone to stupid to put selling account posts in the right place!

szabadab wrote on Aug 21st, 2021 at 10:21am:
Main character server ghallanda.

Checks out.

Smrti wrote on Mar 22nd, 2013 at 3:00pm:
Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

szabadab
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 11:31am
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Aug 22nd, 2021 at 10:37am:
Checks out.

Said by mediocre player who transfers between various servers (including to ghallanda few years ago) looking for better players to carry him through higher difficulties.

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #6 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 1:38pm
Print Post  
szabadab wrote on Aug 22nd, 2021 at 11:31am:
Said by mediocre player who transfers between various servers (including to ghallanda few years ago) looking for better players to carry him through higher difficulties.

noamineo wrote on Dec 24th, 2021 at 12:04pm:
Sadly only scammers are "selling" boxes now. But if you do want to get scammed, I know a guy.

OSeanessy wrote on Dec 26th, 2021 at 6:03am:
Just for the record, I bought ten stones from Dragonborn a few days back. Fair and civil trade which went smoothly

IP Logged

Cripey
Shroud Slacker

Fuck you, thats my name.

Reply #7 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 7:01pm
Print Post  

I want to go back in time and rape your mom so you won't be so fucking stupid.

Grands Superhero IRL

Or as they say in Ireland -
Derp derp derp derp. Yellow moons. Lassie.

Hordo wrote on Nov 21st, 2012 at 8:07am:
EDIT: BTW I love your post.  It reads as if English is your 3rd language behind gibberish and dipshit.

majmalphunktion wrote on Mar 20th, 2014 at 6:11pm:
what the fuck guys...

Jeesus fucking shit. This shit gets me called to the principals office.

Assholes.

IP Logged

Shinyshoes
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #8 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 8:12pm
Print Post  
Cripey wrote on Aug 22nd, 2021 at 7:01pm:

Nah I'm with DB on this. The shit canning of the Gunga is worth some recognition.

IP Logged

szabadab
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #9 - Aug 23rd, 2021 at 1:37pm
Print Post  

Just don't go too far, cause rape made by one little girl on another little girl would be pretty wierd, although i'm sure thats not an unusual thought in your mind.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #10 - Aug 23rd, 2021 at 5:19pm
Print Post  
Shinyshoes wrote on Aug 22nd, 2021 at 8:12pm:
Nah I'm with DB on this. The shit canning of the Gunga is worth some recognition.

Dude, you think the DB sock has EVER had the upper hand in that fight? Granted, trolling DB is easier than getting out of bed in the morning, but Gunga still makes him bark like a dog for Gunga's amusement. Ya backed the wrong horse, here.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #11 - Aug 24th, 2021 at 2:55am
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Aug 23rd, 2021 at 5:19pm:
Dude, you think the DB sock has EVER had the upper hand in that fight? Granted, trolling DB is easier than getting out of bed in the morning, but Gunga still makes him bark like a dog for Gunga's amusement. Ya backed the wrong horse, here.

LOL!!  You quoted without reading again Nomoreo! Shiny was talking about the shit canning the new guy gave Ginger when he tried to hassle him, your impotent fury at me is making you sloppy Kid. Now pay attention and lets see if you can follow:

First the new guy slams Gunga back:

Then I applaud his work with only a gif not a word:

Dragonborn wrote on Aug 22nd, 2021 at 1:38pm:

Then Cripey offers his review:

To which Shinyshoes disagrees and agrees with my take:

Shinyshoes wrote on Aug 22nd, 2021 at 8:12pm:

And then poor hurting Nomoreo grabs the wrong end of the stick in blind fury:

noamineo wrote on Aug 23rd, 2021 at 5:19pm:

Mocking and hilarity at Nomoreo's desperation insues:

See? you were in such a rush to find something to bitch about you saw what you wanted instead of reading... Oh dear, I really have hurt you haven't I? 

Isn't funny how I can make you look even worse using exact quotes and screenshots? http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1619631197/11#11

Well I suppose you will try to ignore being called out on you mistakes here, but that's okay kid because everyone else sees and we all know how important wheat everyone thinks is to someone like you right? someone who thinks they are "good with the Vault community"? LMAO! 

noamineo wrote on Dec 24th, 2021 at 12:04pm:
Sadly only scammers are "selling" boxes now. But if you do want to get scammed, I know a guy.

OSeanessy wrote on Dec 26th, 2021 at 6:03am:
Just for the record, I bought ten stones from Dragonborn a few days back. Fair and civil trade which went smoothly

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint