Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) If you have to tell people what you are, are you? (Read 5451 times)
Halfmaniac
Stormreaver Piker

I'll lead you to my basement

Re: If you have to tell people what you are, are you?
Reply #25 - Aug 31st, 2021 at 12:48pm
Print Post  
Dragonborn wrote on Aug 31st, 2021 at 12:03pm:
No old Halfabrain is just cranky because I outed him for pretending to be a her for the 8 years... and posted where he lives in St. Louis.
http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1629790817/6#6

St. Louis... so edgy! ROFLMFAO!

You have to gotta stop acting like a catfish victim, kid.
It's embarrassing. Maybe stop using Trans4Date, that might probably help.
Do i also need to paint you a picture of how remotely not even close you are with my location, dungborn? Maybe in caveman rock paintings- Oh no wait, that'll stimulate your tiny brain too hard and drive you into an epileptic seizure.
What to do

I guess you can cry moar on how you were denied a stiffy cause a girl on the internet is prob not a girl  Cry

LOL

karavek wrote on May 6th, 2017 at 8:10pm:
Look dude just because you hate a cunt doesn't mean you stop fucking the bitch you just turn her over and hate fuck her ass bloody then your take her to Tijuana and sell her ass to some spic pimp.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #26 - Aug 31st, 2021 at 2:08pm
Print Post  
I think the next big thing is going to be trans-racials. Think about it: if you can pick your gender, why not your race? There's already been a few high-profile incidences of it. We'll start seeing it in a couple of years, next as a pride-movement.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Latetotheparty
Dragon Raider

Reply #27 - Aug 31st, 2021 at 2:13pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Aug 31st, 2021 at 2:08pm:
I think the next big thing is going to be trans-racials. Think about it: if you can pick your gender, why not your race? There's already been a few high-profile incidences of it. We'll start seeing it in a couple of years, next as a pride-movement.

I think Micheal Jackson tried this.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #28 - Aug 31st, 2021 at 2:20pm
Print Post  
Latetotheparty wrote on Aug 31st, 2021 at 2:13pm:
I think Micheal Jackson tried this.

He had a skin condition. Remember back when he was still black and started wearing one long white glove? There's a condition that causes some folks of a darker persuasion to develop light-colored blotches on their skin, you see it most often on the hands. Most just ignore it. In Jackson's case he opted to bleach his entire body white. I'm not sure he ever attempted to identify as white though.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

somenewnoob
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #29 - Aug 31st, 2021 at 2:32pm
Print Post  

If you identify as a race it's cultural appropriation. You'll have to ask the wokesters why wearing a dress and calling yourself nancy isn't gender appropriation.

I mean, we're letting guys compete in womens sports, we might as well go ahead and let people pick their race.

"I'm sorry I shot you and tazed you and hit you 15 times with my club and had the k9 attack you sir, I didn't realize you identified as white."

Grab life by the pussy.

IP Logged

ZooperDooper
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #30 - Aug 31st, 2021 at 2:44pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Aug 31st, 2021 at 2:20pm:
He had a skin condition. Remember back when he was still black and started wearing one long white glove? There's a condition that causes some folks of a darker persuasion to develop light-colored blotches on their skin, you see it most often on the hands. Most just ignore it. In Jackson's case he opted to bleach his entire body white. I'm not sure he ever attempted to identify as white though.

I would be fine with this if it had ended there... but it didn't. He went through repeated procedures to rebuild his entire face/skull..... and suffered a myriad of side-effects and complications because of it...

...that's what gets me...

The guy was literally surrounded 24/7 by a support group, and NOBODY took a moment to tell him "Um Michael... maybe this isn't such a good idea...?"

At some point you need to understand that the Hippocritic Oath also refers to the individuals long-term mental health... placating their ego and supporting delusional straw-grasping just makes things worse.
« Last Edit: Aug 31st, 2021 at 2:47pm by ZooperDooper »  

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #31 - Aug 31st, 2021 at 2:48pm
Print Post  
somenewnoob wrote on Aug 31st, 2021 at 2:32pm:
I mean, we're letting guys compete in womens sports, we might as well go ahead and let people pick their race.

Next step beyond that is for people to start making up races. They're already making up genders(or have you not met someone who requires to be called "they"?).

It should be interesting.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #32 - Aug 31st, 2021 at 2:54pm
Print Post  
ZooperDooper wrote on Aug 31st, 2021 at 2:44pm:
I would be fine with this if it had ended there... but it didn't. He went through repeated procedures to rebuild his entire face/skull..... and suffered a myriad of side-effects and complications because of it...

The guy was literally surrounded 24/7 by a support group, and NOBODY took a moment to tell him "Um Michael... maybe this isn't such a good idea...?"

At some point you need to understand that the Hippocritic Oath also refers to the individuals long-term mental health... placating their ego and supporting delusional straw-grasping just makes things worse.

Oh totally. "Uh, Mr. Jackson? Maybe this isn't such a good idea...?" Michael: "You're fired."

But yes. Jackson was definitely suffering some mental issues and the doctors who placated him definitely deserve to have their licenses revoked. Same thing happened with Elvis. If their doctors had had ethics or spines, both of them might still be with us today.

IP Logged

Mattyo
Dragon Raider

Rum & Coke. DO IT!

Reply #33 - Aug 31st, 2021 at 3:08pm
Print Post  
They……uhhgghh…

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #34 - Aug 31st, 2021 at 3:33pm
Print Post  
Shadehater wrote on Aug 31st, 2021 at 12:07pm:
Thanks for the explanation.

No problem, now watch him try to walk it back in embarrassment after copping to it all on that other thread. You gotta wonder does Vault chum like Halfabrain know that what he posts doesn't disappear when he logs off? lol

Halfmaniac wrote on Aug 31st, 2021 at 12:48pm:
Oh nooooo!!!!!

Called it! lol
« Last Edit: Aug 31st, 2021 at 3:34pm by Dragonborn »  

noamineo wrote on Dec 24th, 2021 at 12:04pm:
Sadly only scammers are "selling" boxes now. But if you do want to get scammed, I know a guy.

OSeanessy wrote on Dec 26th, 2021 at 6:03am:
Just for the record, I bought ten stones from Dragonborn a few days back. Fair and civil trade which went smoothly

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #35 - Aug 31st, 2021 at 3:38pm
Print Post  

And you never got the sense that he overpowered any objections from those surrounding and advising him like so many megalomaniacal folks drunk on success have throughout time.

Instead, you see a whole mob of people who seemed to never say shit no matter how batshit crazy he acted to keep the gravy train rolling. Granted that's just the view from the outside, but he certainly never came across as some dominating presence.

Sadly only scammers are "selling" boxes now. But if you do want to get scammed, I know a guy.

Just for the record, I bought ten stones from Dragonborn a few days back. Fair and civil trade which went smoothly

IP Logged

ZooperDooper
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #36 - Aug 31st, 2021 at 3:49pm
Print Post  
Dragonborn wrote on Aug 31st, 2021 at 3:38pm:
And you never got the sense that he overpowered any objections from those surrounding and advising him like so many megalomaniacal folks drunk on success have throughout time.

Instead, you see a whole mob of people who seemed to never say shit no matter how batshit crazy he acted to keep the gravy train rolling. Granted that's just the view from the outside, but he certainly never came across as some dominating presence.

Careful.... don't want to get yourself a reputation for being rational or reasonable....

... all that hard work down the shitter?

IP Logged

Cripey
Shroud Slacker

Fuck you, thats my name.

Reply #37 - Aug 31st, 2021 at 4:50pm
Print Post  
Head-Meat wrote on Aug 30th, 2021 at 6:47pm:
Did your birthing person raise you to to be this way?

Yes.

Grands Superhero IRL

Or as they say in Ireland -
Derp derp derp derp. Yellow moons. Lassie.

Hordo wrote on Nov 21st, 2012 at 8:07am:
EDIT: BTW I love your post. It reads as if English is your 3rd language behind gibberish and dipshit.

majmalphunktion wrote on Mar 20th, 2014 at 6:11pm:
what the fuck guys...

Jeesus fucking shit. This shit gets me called to the principals office.

Assholes.

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #38 - Aug 31st, 2021 at 4:54pm
Print Post  
ZooperDooper wrote on Aug 31st, 2021 at 3:49pm:
Careful.... don't want to get yourself a reputation for being rational or reasonable....

... all that hard work down the shitter?

Everybody has an off day man, so cut me some slack I promise to do better... and by better I mean worse...

I'll figure something out... I don't know, maybe I'll start hating on trans people or try to post some ignorant crap, or I could save time and copy/paste some Nomoreo posts...

IP Logged

Cripey
Shroud Slacker

Fuck you, thats my name.

Reply #39 - Aug 31st, 2021 at 4:54pm
Print Post  
https://ibb.co/kx0Qf09

OFC ill get infraction or banned for that, but worth it fucking soft skinned liberal cunts.
« Last Edit: Aug 31st, 2021 at 4:57pm by Cripey »  

Grands Superhero IRL

EDIT: BTW I love your post. It reads as if English is your 3rd language behind gibberish and dipshit.

what the fuck guys...

Assholes.

IP Logged

Notanarc
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #40 - Aug 31st, 2021 at 5:03pm
Print Post  

His "support" group was either paid by him or lived off his name for years.  No way were any of them going to jeopardize the money train by pissing Michael off.

IP Logged

Cripey
Shroud Slacker

Fuck you, thats my name.

Reply #41 - Aug 31st, 2021 at 5:05pm
Print Post  
haha that took 2 minutes

Dear Vorachtin,

You have received an infraction at Dungeons & Dragons Online Forums.

Reason: Community Rules Violation: Please read the community rules and follow them.
-------

-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6459770
Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
1: I am a dude
Pics or it didnt happen.
All the best,
Dungeons & Dragons Online Forums

Grands Superhero IRL

what the fuck guys...

Assholes.

IP Logged

Notanarc
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #42 - Aug 31st, 2021 at 5:07pm
Print Post  
Only 1 point?  Cordo is getting soft(er).

IP Logged

Cripey
Shroud Slacker

Fuck you, thats my name.

Reply #43 - Aug 31st, 2021 at 5:07pm
Print Post  
This should seal the deal with perma ban

https://ibb.co/K7gnd3b

Grands Superhero IRL

what the fuck guys...

Assholes.

IP Logged

Shadehater
Dropbear Awareness Society

Smite Stupid!

Reply #44 - Aug 31st, 2021 at 5:09pm
Print Post  
Lol

IP Logged

Cripey
Shroud Slacker

Fuck you, thats my name.

Reply #45 - Aug 31st, 2021 at 5:14pm
Print Post  
I mean the vault has its share of degenerates, morons, sock posters, people from Khyber etc who all qualify as candidates for legalizing post birth abortions.

But we can have a conversation about anything without censoring every fucking thing so it wins hands down.
« Last Edit: Aug 31st, 2021 at 5:15pm by Cripey »  

Grands Superhero IRL

what the fuck guys...

Assholes.

IP Logged

Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Reply #46 - Aug 31st, 2021 at 5:43pm
Print Post  
I think the next big thing is going to be trans-racials. Think about it: if you can pick your gender, why not your race?

Bro. Your creativity is weak.

I don't know which is more funny: The original meme OR the wiki article ON the original meme including that "study" from Australia. Amazing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Sexually_Identify_as_an_Attack_Helicopter#Origin...

« Last Edit: Aug 31st, 2021 at 5:44pm by Head-Meat »  

Strake wrote on Mar 31st, 2020 at 1:51pm:
Like every group, there are schlubs and there are stars, and a lot in between. Pick your cause and I can say the same thing about the associated group.
Gunga wrote on Oct 5th, 2022 at 2:27am:
Bitcoin. lul
--Who is luling in March 2025?
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Reply #47 - Aug 31st, 2021 at 5:47pm
Print Post  
Head-Meat wrote on Aug 31st, 2021 at 5:43pm:

I don't know which is more funny: The original meme OR the wiki article ON the original meme including that "study" from Australia. Amazing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Sexually_Identify_as_an_Attack_Helicopter#Origin...

I looked up the "study" 

https://journals.uic.edu/ojs/index.php/fm/article/view/10601

Quote:
Using a sample of respondents (N=20) to the 2016 Australian Sex Survey, we explore some key demographics of those identifying as inanimate objects of modern warfare, and those simply rejecting the possibility of non-binary alternatives. Our archetype analysis delineates participant characteristics into two subpopulations of “Incel” and “Troll”, and identifies key differences in their demographics, personality traits and online behaviours. On average, the study population presents as single Caucasian males, high school educated, with average to low incomes, and some degree of non-heterosexual attraction. While cyber aggression and trolling are well researched areas, further qualitative and quantitative research is warranted into new growing sub-populations such as Incels, and how they differ from other individuals and groups online.

Grin Grin Grin Grin
« Last Edit: Aug 31st, 2021 at 5:48pm by Head-Meat »  

Like every group, there are schlubs and there are stars, and a lot in between. Pick your cause and I can say the same thing about the associated group.
Bitcoin. lul
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

Standing Stone Games
Abbot Raider

I Love DDO & LotRO!

Reply #48 - Aug 31st, 2021 at 6:05pm
Print Post  
Head-Meat wrote on Aug 31st, 2021 at 5:43pm:

Except identifying as another race is a real thing.

Here's but one example:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Dolezal

Be careful with the virtue signaling, Meat.
« Last Edit: Aug 31st, 2021 at 6:07pm by Standing Stone Games »  

We invite you to explore our games, which hold the promise of depth, scope, and unlimited imagination!

Our phone # is (858) 239-0663. We enjoy hearing from our fans!
IP Logged

Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Reply #49 - Aug 31st, 2021 at 6:12pm
Print Post  
Standing Stone Games wrote on Aug 31st, 2021 at 6:05pm:
Except identifying as another race is a real thing.

Here's but one example:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Dolezal

Be careful with the virtue signaling, Meat.

Don't forget Elizabeth Warren.   Grin

My simple point is that IF we go by feels, we have to go all the way. I currently identify as Bill Gates, and I'm entitled to everything other Bill Gates are entitled to. Obviously.

Bitcoin. lul
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint