Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) You are fobidden to have more than 6 sock accounts in this thead. (Read 6142 times)
Latetotheparty
Dragon Raider

You are fobidden to have more than 6 sock accounts in this thead.
Sep 1st, 2021 at 4:57pm
Print Post  
Disobey this and see what happens.

IP Logged

ZooperDooper
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Re: You are fobidden to have more than 6 sock accounts in this thead.
Reply #1 - Sep 1st, 2021 at 5:02pm
Print Post  
I felt a terrible disturbance in The Force... as if millions of socks cried out in terror.... and were suddenly silenced... I feel a challenge has been accepted...

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #2 - Sep 1st, 2021 at 5:11pm
Print Post  
Come on, dungeater never brings more than 4 socks at a time. You should set the limit at 3 and make sure to bait the bishop sock by talking about cheating.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Dragonborns H8
Korthos Resident

Thanks, but I don't need
your fan mail.

Reply #3 - Sep 1st, 2021 at 5:11pm
Print Post  
I changed my name to clearly show that I am NOT DB, so I'm safe.

Dragonborn wrote on Aug 24th, 2021 at 8:58am:
Think of yourselves as the sick, weak and old wildebeests that the Hyenas pick off as they shamble along following the herd.  If you’re a jew, a coon, a fag, a slope or any other type of human chum; your kind isn’t welcome here.

Count Dante wrote on Jun 29th, 2021 at 7:24pm:
Grand?  That guy’s as dumb as a box of Trumps.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #4 - Sep 1st, 2021 at 5:15pm
Print Post  
So that's 3 name changes in 2 days. Straight out of the KNN playbook.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Dragonborns H8
Korthos Resident

Thanks, but I don't need
your fan mail.

Reply #5 - Sep 1st, 2021 at 5:28pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Sep 1st, 2021 at 5:15pm:
So that's 3 name changes in 2 days. Straight out of the KNN playbook.

KNN is weak sauce to my boy DB.

Think of yourselves as the sick, weak and old wildebeests that the Hyenas pick off as they shamble along following the herd.  If you’re a jew, a coon, a fag, a slope or any other type of human chum; your kind isn’t welcome here.

IP Logged

Latetotheparty
Dragon Raider

Reply #6 - Sep 1st, 2021 at 5:36pm
Print Post  
Dungeater can not remember the passwords to more than 6 accounts.
But she will obey.

IP Logged

Latetotheparty
Dragon Raider

Reply #7 - Sep 1st, 2021 at 5:42pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Sep 1st, 2021 at 5:11pm:
Come on, dungeater never brings more than 4 socks at a time. You should set the limit at 3 and make sure to bait the bishop sock by talking about cheating.

You are so right cause now Bishop has logged on.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #8 - Sep 1st, 2021 at 9:27pm
Print Post  
He's literally created a sock to solely jack himself off. Its a level of pathetic I don't think will ever be topped.

Good news is the new sock should give up in a day or so.

IP Logged

Latetotheparty
Dragon Raider

Reply #9 - Sep 1st, 2021 at 10:12pm
Print Post  
So we are at 2 then.

IP Logged

Arkat 2
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #10 - Sep 1st, 2021 at 10:45pm
Print Post  
Latetotheparty wrote on Sep 1st, 2021 at 4:57pm:
You are fobidden to have more than 6 sock accounts in this thead.

Oh, really?

IP Logged

Dragonborns H8
Korthos Resident

Thanks, but I don't need
your fan mail.

Reply #11 - Sep 1st, 2021 at 11:15pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Sep 1st, 2021 at 9:27pm:
e's literally created a sock to solely jack himself off. Its a level of pathetic I don't think will ever be topped.

Oh noamineo, you stupid jewish cuck.  I've repeatedly told you I'm not DB. You're obviously so jealous.  Maybe one day someone will be impressed enough with your annoying posts to join the vault like I did for DB.

But I wouldn't hold my breath.   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Dragonborn wrote on Sep 1st, 2021 at 9:56pm:
Get some new tactics kid, or at least wait a couple years before tying the same thing again.

DB scores again!

IP Logged

newalchemist
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #12 - Sep 1st, 2021 at 11:18pm
Print Post  
You guys need to get better hobbies than this

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #13 - Sep 1st, 2021 at 11:39pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Jul 7th, 2020 at 12:19am:
"Bish�p" is my sock, that I created while I was trolling Bishop, because I thought it would be funny.

Creating sock accounts with names mimicking existing posters to try and get their attention... Hmmmm, where have we all seen this type of thing of late? ROFLMFAO!

I suppose you have I admire Nomoreo's dogged consistency but did that whole sock thing ever work any of the times he has tried it?

Personally, I've never understood the attraction that sockpuppets have for people like Nomoreo, but it does explain why he is calling people socks all the time. I guess the silly kid just assumes everyone is as piss-weak as he is and that they need to make socks to talk with them.

Sad. 
« Last Edit: Sep 1st, 2021 at 11:51pm by Dragonborn »  

noamineo wrote on Dec 24th, 2021 at 12:04pm:
Sadly only scammers are "selling" boxes now. But if you do want to get scammed, I know a guy.

OSeanessy wrote on Dec 26th, 2021 at 6:03am:
Just for the record, I bought ten stones from Dragonborn a few days back. Fair and civil trade which went smoothly

IP Logged

Dragonborns H8
Korthos Resident

Thanks, but I don't need
your fan mail.

Reply #14 - Sep 2nd, 2021 at 12:27am
Print Post  
Dragonborn wrote on Sep 1st, 2021 at 11:39pm:
that they need to make socks to talk with them.

Sad.

Very insightful as always DB!  Nothing sadder than someone pretending to be multiple people!

IP Logged

Artorias
Shroud Slacker

Reply #15 - Sep 2nd, 2021 at 4:04am
Print Post  
newalchemist wrote on Sep 1st, 2021 at 11:18pm:
You guys need to get better hobbies than this

Leave them be, it's fun to watch them squirm with guns aimed at each other  Grin

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ͩͩͩͩͩͩ

Reply #16 - Sep 2nd, 2021 at 4:11am
Print Post  
this thread, and socks, are gay and retarded. a true shitlord needs neither manipulation or camouflage.

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #17 - Sep 2nd, 2021 at 3:15pm
Print Post  
Latetotheparty wrote on Sep 1st, 2021 at 4:57pm:
Disobey this and see what happens.

We're up to 4.

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #18 - Sep 2nd, 2021 at 3:57pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Sep 2nd, 2021 at 3:15pm:
We're up to 4.

And how many of those are yours sockmoreo? I'm thinking 3 on this thread.

See normally I don't give a shit if someone wants to play with socks or not, but after someone PMd that fantastic link of you admitting to it yesterday and then I gleefully posted it here a few things happened:

1) You ran away to hide
2) I did a little searching
3) I got even more PMs from people with really good
memories

Turns out you have been doing this for a while, somebody blows you off (sound familiar), wont share with you, or gets more respect (the weird vault kind..), and your get so butthurt that you start Mimic accounts. Which wouldn't be so bad if they weren't such BADLY DONE mimic accounts. Kistilan, Bishop, Grahm, KNN, FTS, and just recently me with the Dragonborn mimic sock. And the whole time you have been accusing other people of having socks to distract from you, dude? do really think that works?

I got to admit I'm amazed that after doing it so often you still do it so badly, and so transparently. This is why none of the Alphas on the Vault, or exploiters share with you Sockmoreo; it's why none of them would give you a reference when I asked, it's why none of them back ya up when you ask, lol. In my brief time hear I have yet to hear Shadehater, Alex D, Rubby, Eighnuss, Techno, Meat, Skoodge, 5FS, WFB, Osharan T, Shunned, Notanarc, Kum-gulp, Munk, Cripey, Slick stick,.. or anyone like them back you up, or give you props for anything.

Maybe if you spent less time fucking around screaming socks, and then making socks when your feels get hurt you would have done something that merited support... probably not though.

Last bit of advice, if you are going to insist on making socks? could you at least get better at it? Latetotheparty, the DB mimic, szabadab? is this really the best you can do? yeesh! Also, when you talk to yourself with them man? it's embarrassing for us to have to wade through, like walking in on a retard trying to masturbate... and failing.

Now go ahead and have your little socks... that you have admitted to making... attack me and try to cover for you.

Oh! and just for you I've attached where you admit to this lame routine in my sig... I had put it there so people could have it for easy reference but it turned out anybody who matters already knew. ROFLMFAO!
« Last Edit: Sep 2nd, 2021 at 3:59pm by Dragonborn »  

Sadly only scammers are "selling" boxes now. But if you do want to get scammed, I know a guy.

Just for the record, I bought ten stones from Dragonborn a few days back. Fair and civil trade which went smoothly

IP Logged

Artorias
Shroud Slacker

Reply #19 - Sep 2nd, 2021 at 4:37pm
Print Post  
Dragonborn wrote on Sep 2nd, 2021 at 3:57pm:
In my brief time hear I have yet to hear Shadehater, Alex D, Rubby, Eighnuss, Techno, Meat, Skoodge, 5FS, WFB, Osharan T, Shunned, Notanarc, Kum-gulp, Munk, Cripey, Slick stick,.. or anyone like them

You didn't mentioned me, it's definitive proof that you are my sock and I reckon this will get some people wet considering the amount of accusations running around lately.

Quote:
Oh! and just for you I've attached where you admit to this lame routine in my sig... I had put it there so people could have it for easy reference but it turned out anybody who matters already knew. ROFLMFAO!

I didn't knew so I guess I don't matter, PM please? I can pay with Vaultcard. Still have some left over vault cred from my last exploit purchase.....pardon, feature sharing as someone likes to call them  Wink
« Last Edit: Sep 2nd, 2021 at 4:38pm by Artorias »  

IP Logged

S_O_B
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #20 - Sep 2nd, 2021 at 4:57pm
Print Post  
I count myself embarrassed to give an audience... but it's a long weekend.

IP Logged

Dragonborns H8
Korthos Resident

Thanks, but I don't need
your fan mail.

Reply #21 - Sep 2nd, 2021 at 5:23pm
Print Post  
Dragonborn wrote on Sep 2nd, 2021 at 3:57pm:
Osharan T

You really think Osharan belongs in that list bro?  No offense to the guy, but I’m pretty sure he could chone and people would give it as much notice as they did when that loser Charon bailed.  A resounding “who and who cares?”

Sure, he almost (not really) had a name for himself once…a solid decade ago in the golden age of the vault, but we’re not exactly talking about someone on level with Epoch or OnePercenter, are we?  Sure as hell no Gunga.  If Osh had done a slink 5 years ago, I’m pretty sure everyone would be more likely to remember JDollar* or Oakianus than Osh.

I wouldn’t even rank him up there with that cry baby Dropbear (oh boo hoo hoo!  KNN is ruining the vault for me!  Booo Hoooooo!).  But if Dropbear or Revaulting came back though, people would notice and care.  Eighnuss took a break and people noticed.  People noticed when Ima slinked off.  Rubby choning would be a HUGE deal.  KNN coming back would be a MASSIVE deal.  Osh disappearing?  Who?  Oh yeah, I liked his avatar.  Can’t remember a single thing he said or did outside of that.

Nah, file under “has-beens” no one will remember like Smrti.

*edit - are there even 5 people left who remember JDollar?
« Last Edit: Sep 2nd, 2021 at 5:37pm by Dragonborns H8 »  

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #22 - Sep 2nd, 2021 at 6:07pm
Print Post  
So that's 4 name changes(that I bothered to count). DB is gonna break an arm jerking himself off.

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #23 - Sep 2nd, 2021 at 6:14pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Sep 2nd, 2021 at 6:07pm:
So that's 4 name changes(that I bothered to count).

Well, to be fair you would know, it's one of your socks. And appears to be just as ineffective and name-changing as your previous mimics, you know... that you have admitted to doing:

noamineo wrote on Jul 7th, 2020 at 12:19am:
Ok, confession time...

"Bish0p" is my sock, that I created while I was trolling Bishop, because I thought it would be funny.

I guess it was staggeringly obvious. If this confession costs me too much "vault cred" I hope someone will sell me some...

Bwhahahahaha!
« Last Edit: Sep 2nd, 2021 at 6:16pm by Dragonborn »  

IP Logged

Dragonborns H8
Korthos Resident

Thanks, but I don't need
your fan mail.

Reply #24 - Sep 2nd, 2021 at 11:30pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Sep 2nd, 2021 at 6:07pm:
So that's 4 name changes(that I bothered to count). DB is gonna break an arm jerking himself off.

Silly gnomie, all you do it draw yourself further into my crosshairs and allow me to flip the table on you.  You need to up your game before you jump on the field kid.  Your mind just isn't sharp enough to grasp a strategy like Goebbels'  "accuse the other side of that which you are guilty".

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Send TopicPrint