Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Dragonborn Appreciation Thread (Read 2226 times)
Dragonborns H8
Korthos Resident

Thanks, but I don't need
your fan mail.

Dragonborn Appreciation Thread
Sep 4th, 2021 at 5:28pm
Print Post  
I think what the vault is really missing is a place we can get together and discuss the importance of Dragonborn.  Somewhere where we can really, openly talk about the impact DB has had on our lives.

Here’s some examples of things you might want to add to this thread:

- Funny quotes or brutal smack downs from DB that have made you laugh.

- Inspirational: what has DB said that has made the biggest change in your life?  Something about him that perks you up when you’re feeling down or stories about DB you like to tell your children.

- Maybe repost one of his funny, funny screen shots or talk about his posts in the drama section.  They’re always good for a laugh!

- Motivational: what words of wisdom from DB have you incorporated into your life?  Are there any quotes of DB that you like to use when talking to your family, friends or colleagues?

- Are you human chum and a victim of his rage?  Do you feel the need to discuss how your inferior genes rightfully made you a target of DB’s abuse?  Call a suicide hotline.  DB’s made it clear your kind isn’t welcome here.

- Charitable: has DB reached out to you as a human being and made you feel better when you were feeling down?  I’m sure we’d all love to hear stories about his giving side!

It really doesn’t matter what you want to talk about, as long as it’s about Dragonborn.  Let’s give the devil his due and really open up to how much he means to us and how important it is to have him here.
« Last Edit: Sep 4th, 2021 at 5:29pm by Dragonborns H8 »  

Dragonborn wrote on Aug 24th, 2021 at 8:58am:
Think of yourselves as the sick, weak and old wildebeests that the Hyenas pick off as they shamble along following the herd.  If you’re a jew, a coon, a fag, a slope or any other type of human chum; your kind isn’t welcome here.

Count Dante wrote on Jun 29th, 2021 at 7:24pm:
Grand?  That guy’s as dumb as a box of Trumps.

IP Logged

Dragonborns H8
Korthos Resident

Thanks, but I don't need
your fan mail.

Re: Dragonborn Appreciation Thread
Reply #1 - Sep 4th, 2021 at 5:29pm
Print Post  
I’ll go first.

There are so many amazing DB moments that it’s hard to pick just one!  His brutal take down of Darcunt comes to mind but he’s done so much better since.  Abusing a slant eyed cripple is kids stuff really.  As Meat likes to point out, Asian abuse is just a myth created by the media, so that’s hardly outrageous.

I can say that what he did to Halfcuck was easily the most brutal thing I’ve seen on the Vault to date!  To dox a black man and belittle him for his neighborhood and his income in a post BLM world?  Brilliant!  And most likely a tranny to boot!  Double jeopardy!

I know most people don’t follow (or even bother reading) the drama thread, but you’re really missing out!  I know even I wouldn’t have the balls to openly shame a black man for failing to get ahead in this society, but not Dragonborn!  He really let that coon have it!  He’s a class act so he did pull his punches, but he pretty much made it clear that a broke ass, struggling, jungle bunny queer isn’t welcome around here!

If there’s ever going to be a Dragonborn legacy, I hope it’s his pull no punches attitude towards people of color!

Think of yourselves as the sick, weak and old wildebeests that the Hyenas pick off as they shamble along following the herd.  If you’re a jew, a coon, a fag, a slope or any other type of human chum; your kind isn’t welcome here.

IP Logged

Spandex
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Sep 5th, 2021 at 1:00am
Print Post  
What the fuck you on about paedophile, shut the fuck up with the dribble.

IP Logged

Bobbicus
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Sep 5th, 2021 at 6:56am
Print Post  
Could you please go off the deep end and threaten to sue Strake so we can get on with our lives?

IP Logged

Dragonborns H8
Korthos Resident

Thanks, but I don't need
your fan mail.

Reply #4 - Sep 5th, 2021 at 1:49pm
Print Post  
I am shocked and disappointed people!  Really!  No one has anything nice to say about Dragonborn after all the effort he has put into the vault?!  Really!?  The Rubbins appreciation thread was flooded by comments the first day it was posted!  You make it seem like Dragonborn isn't appreciated or wanted around here!

Shame on you!

IP Logged

Bobbicus
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Sep 5th, 2021 at 2:07pm
Print Post  
I mean, Rubbins can fuck off, too.

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #6 - Sep 5th, 2021 at 5:38pm
Print Post  
Bobbicus wrote on Sep 5th, 2021 at 6:56am:
Could you please go off the deep end and threaten to sue Strake so we can get on with our lives?

10/10 ROFLMAO!

Sadly I think the vault only gets one Kistilan level retard-meltdown a decade.

Bobbicus wrote on Sep 5th, 2021 at 2:07pm:
I mean, Rubbins can fuck off, too.

I don't know man, I miss having Rubbins post more often, we have lost some real funny bastards the last year to semi-retirement. More Rubby posts would be great, or how about Wonderful Floppy Bint? wicked sense of humor.

Would be good to see Eighnuss post more often guy is mean and hilarious, I wouldn't mind seeing more stuff by Mr either.
« Last Edit: Sep 5th, 2021 at 5:39pm by Dragonborn »  

noamineo wrote on Dec 24th, 2021 at 12:04pm:
Sadly only scammers are "selling" boxes now. But if you do want to get scammed, I know a guy.

OSeanessy wrote on Dec 26th, 2021 at 6:03am:
Just for the record, I bought ten stones from Dragonborn a few days back. Fair and civil trade which went smoothly

IP Logged

Artorias
Shroud Slacker

Reply #7 - Sep 5th, 2021 at 6:07pm
Print Post  
Epoch, Grand with his old socks. I'm putting in KNN too, the guy was an absolute retarded douchebag but he was abused so hard in such hilarious ways that I couldn't wait to read the Vault and laugh when it happened.

Fuck, I dare to say watching KNN being smacked around was funnier that grinding annoying builds to get past lives.

Never forget "gorilla warfare"  Grin

IP Logged

The Grandest of Fellows
Titan Demolisher

Hail Friends!

Reply #8 - Sep 5th, 2021 at 6:19pm
Print Post  
Artorias wrote on Sep 5th, 2021 at 6:07pm:
Epoch, Grand with his old socks. I'm putting in KNN too, the guy was an absolute retarded douchebag but he was abused so hard in such hilarious ways that I couldn't wait to read the Vault and laugh when it happened.

Fuck, I dare to say watching KNN being smacked around was funnier that grinding annoying builds to get past lives.

Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Dragonborns H8
Korthos Resident

Thanks, but I don't need
your fan mail.

Reply #9 - Sep 5th, 2021 at 6:24pm
Print Post  
Dragonborn wrote on Sep 5th, 2021 at 5:38pm:
Sadly I think the vault only gets one Kistilan level retard-meltdown a decade.

Damn fam, you must not have lurked at ALL before joining the vault.

Don’t get me wrong, Kistilan blowing a gasket was sweet, but it barely cracks the top 5.

Stainer
Mattyboy
Baccardi
Barking Mad
Grand

The vault has a major melt down every two years whether we want it or not.

Nothing tops that loser Stainer – ever.  Nothing since comes even close.  That will always stand as the biggest meltdown by the biggest loser in vault history.

Baccardi’s melt down came in phases and lasted two fucking years.  It had a major ripple effect on the vault.

Barking Mad’s melt down was by far the most pathetic of any of them, but it was so big it ranks at at least number 4.  Hats off to Rubbins and Eighnuss all day for providing the entertainment that brain dead retard provided.

Grand getting slapped with the filthy sock tag after losing his bet with KNN and crawling back for attention after claiming he’d honor his bet to leave the vault totally counts as a melt down.  Man, it was sad watching what he was willing to do to try and get back at KNN for besting him.

Kistilan absolutely belongs on the loser list, but he takes a backseat to the giants of halfwits that came before him.
« Last Edit: Sep 5th, 2021 at 6:41pm by Dragonborns H8 »  

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #10 - Sep 5th, 2021 at 9:15pm
Print Post  
Artorias wrote on Sep 5th, 2021 at 6:07pm:

Those guys had it down from what I understand, not like the piss-weak types trying to troll these days... Those guys you mentioned and most of the Vault alphas these days have the all-important ability to focus on a target or subject to tear it down or get laughs.

You gotta laugh your ass off when Nomoreos and sock accounts made to try and troll people with the similar name shtick can't even make 2-3 days without going off the rails, losing consistency, getting pissed and panicked that no one is biting that they start yelling at everyone just to try and look like they matter... fucking gold!

I mean look at this thread, OP lost control of it in an afternoon, how clueless does a poster have to be to not even be able to properly prep and then feed posts to parody thread? There must be hundreds of successful examples by those guys you listed alone Arty, lol!!!

But Vault kiddos these days, they just aren't willing to put in a little effort to do some minor searching, or make a plan based on what worked before. Instead they think making an account with a similar name* is trolling LMFAO! Then you add in the fact that Nomoreo always loses his shit if people don't pay attention right away? you got chum! Haahahahaaaa.

*https://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/there-is-no-such-thing-as-bad-publicity.html
« Last Edit: Sep 5th, 2021 at 9:16pm by Dragonborn »  

noamineo wrote on Dec 24th, 2021 at 12:04pm:
Sadly only scammers are "selling" boxes now. But if you do want to get scammed, I know a guy.

OSeanessy wrote on Dec 26th, 2021 at 6:03am:
Just for the record, I bought ten stones from Dragonborn a few days back. Fair and civil trade which went smoothly

IP Logged

Halfmaniac
Stormreaver Piker

I'll lead you to my basement

Reply #11 - Sep 6th, 2021 at 12:59am
Print Post  
Dragonborns H8 wrote on Sep 5th, 2021 at 1:49pm:
I am shocked and disappointed people!  Really!  No one has anything nice to say about Dragonborn after all the effort he has put into the vault?!  Really!?  The Rubbins appreciation thread was flooded by comments the first day it was posted!  You make it seem like Dragonborn isn't appreciated or wanted around here!

Shame on you!

That's because trolling was never a major thing appreciated on here.
You are mistaking it with dissings, snarky replies - that's what people lolled, lmao'd, rofl'd at - and the golden age has long passed.

Also, Rubbinns is a respectable, reputable vaulty, nowhere near comparable to any of you in contributing to anything on the Vault, besides your terrible attempts at trolling and attention/appreciation seeking that deserves no more than a chuckle behind the screen.

I do roll on the floor laughing my ass off (still behind screen) when Dragonborn tries his darnest to talk sophisticated and be knowledgeable in SSG/DDO matters. And then once more when whatever he spews out is so fucking trivial and dumb compared to what others have said on those threads.

But yea. With everyone reputable gone, i guess you deserve the already empty throne for King troll and outings.

I wonder. Did 4chan pose a too difficult challenge that you had to come here and pick on people who aren't remotely skilled and interested in this shit?

karavek wrote on May 6th, 2017 at 8:10pm:
Look dude just because you hate a cunt doesn't mean you stop fucking the bitch you just turn her over and hate fuck her ass bloody then your take her to Tijuana and sell her ass to some spic pimp.

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ͩͩͩͩͩͩ

Reply #12 - Sep 6th, 2021 at 6:23am
Print Post  
trolling is for gay retards

all that matters is truth and conviction

i will always tell the truth
i will always acknowledge a logical opinion

these things are far more effective at making gay retards angry than any kind of intentional retardation or intentional incorrectness.

literally stop being retarded on the internet, stop being wrong, stop being emotional and illogical

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

Artorias
Shroud Slacker

Reply #13 - Sep 6th, 2021 at 9:38am
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Sep 6th, 2021 at 6:23am:

all that matters is truth and conviction

i will always tell the truth
i will always acknowledge a logical opinion

these things are far more effective at making gay retards angry than any kind of intentional retardation or intentional incorrectness.

literally stop being retarded on the internet, stop being wrong, stop being emotional and illogical

Obvious troll  Grin

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #14 - Sep 6th, 2021 at 9:40am
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Sep 6th, 2021 at 6:23am:

If you say so, faggot.

Smrti wrote on Mar 22nd, 2013 at 3:00pm: