Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic same shit diff company (Read 1759 times)
Shunned
Stormreaver Piker

Hi! You have multiple
personality disorder.

same shit diff company
Nov 2nd, 2021 at 6:40am
Print Post  
https://www.pcgamer.com/new-world-invincibility-exploit/

Just drag the windowed game around, who could ever imagine that being a thing?

Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Halfmaniac
Stormreaver Piker

I'll lead you to my basement

Re: same shit diff company
Reply #1 - Nov 2nd, 2021 at 10:56am
Print Post  
I played this game until level 45 and i shit you not, this game in it's current state is way worse than DDO's worse state ever was.

For https://www.reddit.com/r/newworldgame/comments/qigb9b/comment/hijm739/?utm_sourc... - Link to reddit.

The bug OP linked is pretty tame. You can't do anything while dragging the window. It was mostly used to bait players during PVP and have your teamates beat them up while they're bashing your godmode ass.

There is hysteria brewing over a Gold/item dupe now. They managed to patch it, but out of it sprung another one  Grin

Before this there were several other methods. One related to the Faction's treasury, another through world transfers (does that remind you of anything?  Cheesy )

Now many are on a race against time finding a Gold/item dupe method through the Trade post  (Auction House) before the Devs fixes it, which, is also full of bugs, like people not receiving money after having sold their stuff.
They also disabled Outpost Rush, a PVP mode for about 4 weeks to try fix a bug. Players could become stuck infinitely when entering or exiting the game mode.

It blows my mind how fucking littered of exploits and bugs this game is...
Every bug you could think of, it is there.

XP exploits, Ability cooldown canceling, animation canceling, lag exploits, mobs insta spawn bugs, mobs not respawning bugs, broken abilities and skills, broken, unuseable weapons and quest items, item stacking exploits, skills damage stacking exploits, dodge animation canceling, broken quests, broken game modes, Faction exploits, Settlements invasion exploits that give factions an advantage over other factions, Region take over (by factions) exploits, Settlements mission exploits for free XP and my personal favorite:

The https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFFqDcxW8Wc in-game chat bug.
This one apparantly, was also used to dupe XP and items, gold. When AGS tried to fix it, they only half fixed it. The link would crash people out of the game when they hovered over it with their mouse  Grin Grin Grin

What a blast this game  Grin Cheesy

karavek wrote on May 6th, 2017 at 8:10pm:
Look dude just because you hate a cunt doesn't mean you stop fucking the bitch you just turn her over and hate fuck her ass bloody then your take her to Tijuana and sell her ass to some spic pimp.

IP Logged

Halfmaniac
Stormreaver Piker

I'll lead you to my basement

Reply #2 - Nov 2nd, 2021 at 11:05am
Print Post  
Another cool thing.

Since the launch of the game, in-game moderation was basically non-existent, or little moderated.
I'm not sure if it is still a thing but players and their whole faction would mass report other players or whole factions during wars and they would get banned.

It was suspected that AGS had a automatic moderation in place for reports, which had somekind of threshold, if reached, the player would get banned automatically.

This was abused all the time. Players would infiltrate other factions to get the leader banned and obtain an advantage during wars  Grin

karavek wrote on May 6th, 2017 at 8:10pm:
Look dude just because you hate a cunt doesn't mean you stop fucking the bitch you just turn her over and hate fuck her ass bloody then your take her to Tijuana and sell her ass to some spic pimp.

IP Logged

Strake
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Evading a ban

Reply #3 - Nov 3rd, 2021 at 1:08pm
Print Post  

Some more "discussion" on that in the New World topic here: http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1626369174/68#68

It is amusing hearing about the bugs, so many are things that DDO experienced (and/or continues to experience).

IP Logged

COVID-19
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Nov 3rd, 2021 at 8:18pm
Print Post  
well it's buggy as hell, buts its fun and becoming my static groups new game after 12years at DDO.

IP Logged

Strake
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Evading a ban

Reply #5 - Nov 3rd, 2021 at 8:34pm
Print Post  

Yup. The game is a little over a month past release, I don't think anyone can honestly be surprised that there are a lot of bugs. I've played for 148 hours so far. It's been years since I spent that kind of time in a game.

It's the first game I've ever found myself stopping to stare at the sunrise/sunset or just scenery in general. The game is stunningly beautiful.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #6 - Nov 3rd, 2021 at 9:15pm
Print Post  
Strake wrote on Nov 3rd, 2021 at 8:34pm:
Yup. The game is a little over a month past release, I don't think anyone can honestly be surprised that there are a lot of bugs. I've played for 148 hours so far. It's been years since I spent that kind of time in a game.

It's the first game I've ever found myself stopping to stare at the sunrise/sunset or just scenery in general. The game is stunningly beautiful.

Are we about to see a New World sub appear on the Vault?

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Strake
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Evading a ban

Reply #7 - Nov 4th, 2021 at 12:41am
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Nov 3rd, 2021 at 9:15pm:
Are we about to see a New World sub appear on the Vault?

Sounds like work. Plus, that'll jinx it - see Neverwinter Grin

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #8 - Nov 4th, 2021 at 1:58pm
Print Post  
Strake wrote on Nov 4th, 2021 at 12:41am:
Sounds like work. Plus, that'll jinx it - see Neverwinter Grin

LMAO!!!!! It even has the same acronym NW!!

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint