Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Did I miss something in the release notes? (Read 2225 times)
noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Did I miss something in the release notes?
Nov 10th, 2021 at 3:10am
Print Post  
Its late at night and I'm very tired - but did they take out the ML 30 shards that give you treasure level 34? I can't remember how to make one.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

DDONoob
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Re: Did I miss something in the release notes?
Reply #1 - Nov 10th, 2021 at 6:36am
Print Post  
Those where removed in the item restatting update. You can not make power level 34 anymore, max is 30.

It is all in preparation for a level cap increase, cannith crafting will probably get an increase in max level along with level cap increases.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #2 - Nov 10th, 2021 at 12:56pm
Print Post  
DDONoob wrote on Nov 10th, 2021 at 6:36am:
Those where removed in the item restatting update. You can not make power level 34 anymore, max is 30.

It is all in preparation for a level cap increase, cannith crafting will probably get an increase in max level along with level cap increases.

God fucking damnit.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

somenewnoob
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Nov 10th, 2021 at 2:06pm
Print Post  
Can you still decon them for essence? I think I have a bunch from leveling crafting.

Grab life by the pussy.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #4 - Nov 10th, 2021 at 2:52pm
Print Post  
somenewnoob wrote on Nov 10th, 2021 at 2:06pm:
Can you still decon them for essence? I think I have a bunch from leveling crafting.

So far as I can tell you can still USE them if you had made them ahead of time. My problem is I never stockpiled that shit because I was chronically short on essences.

IP Logged

Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Poetry!

Reply #5 - Nov 10th, 2021 at 4:45pm
Print Post  
I’ll have to check later to verify, but I think all my 30/34s converted to 30s when that update went live.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #6 - Nov 10th, 2021 at 5:48pm
Print Post  
Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz wrote on Nov 10th, 2021 at 4:45pm:
I’ll have to check later to verify, but I think all my 30/34s converted to 30s when that update went live.

I'm also needing to check what happened to the various lvl34 insightful con items I'd made, if they stayed +7 or dropped to +6.

IP Logged

somenewnoob
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Nov 10th, 2021 at 6:13pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Nov 10th, 2021 at 5:48pm:
I'm also needing to check what happened to the various lvl34 insightful con items I'd made, if they stayed +7 or dropped to +6.

Good question, I know I had a bunch of crafted level 34 stuff. Will have to check when I get ig. I bet it went to 30, but it's  Turdbine, so you never know :p

Grab life by the pussy.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #8 - Nov 10th, 2021 at 6:46pm
Print Post  
somenewnoob wrote on Nov 10th, 2021 at 6:13pm:
Good question, I know I had a bunch of crafted level 34 stuff. Will have to check when I get ig. I bet it went to 30, but it's  Turdbine, so you never know :p

They fixed it.

I had crafted a couple Resistent +12/True Seeing/Insightful Con +7 trinkets to fill in my characters needing insightful con. they still show as +7 in the bank but drag it into inventory and it becomes +6.

IP Logged

somenewnoob
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #9 - Nov 10th, 2021 at 7:01pm
Print Post  
The shards stay level 34, can't use them in machine, can decon them for essence.

I think I might hang on to mine for now just to see if they can be used when the inevitable cap increase comes.

Grab life by the pussy.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #10 - Nov 10th, 2021 at 8:28pm
Print Post  
Knowing SSG my guess is 'no' but bag space is free.

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ͩͩͩͩͩͩ

Reply #11 - Nov 10th, 2021 at 11:37pm
Print Post  
Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz wrote on Nov 10th, 2021 at 4:45pm:

when did that occur? i just want to know how long it took nolameo to figure out the rules of the game he keeps playing

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #12 - Nov 11th, 2021 at 2:50am
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Nov 10th, 2021 at 11:37pm:
when did that occur? i just want to know how long it took nolameo to figure out the rules of the game he keeps playing

Hope you have a comfy chair to wait, because he still hasn't. Yet he really has mastered the art of spamming useless shit all over the Vault, he is like KNN without the intelligence, or humour.

noamineo wrote on Dec 24th, 2021 at 12:04pm:
Sadly only scammers are "selling" boxes now. But if you do want to get scammed, I know a guy.

OSeanessy wrote on Dec 26th, 2021 at 6:03am:
Just for the record, I bought ten stones from Dragonborn a few days back. Fair and civil trade which went smoothly

IP Logged

somenewnoob
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #13 - Nov 11th, 2021 at 1:24pm
Print Post  
Always amuses me how when they nerf somethng everything gets immediately nerfed, but if they upgrade something you have to hop on one foot, turn in a circle 3 times, and throw a pinch of salt over your shoulder to get the upgraded item.

Grab life by the pussy.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #14 - Nov 11th, 2021 at 2:28pm
Print Post  
somenewnoob wrote on Nov 11th, 2021 at 1:24pm:
Always amuses me how when they nerf somethng everything gets immediately nerfed, but if they upgrade something you have to hop on one foot, turn in a circle 3 times, and throw a pinch of salt over your shoulder to get the upgraded item.

They are working off the theory that "some people might not want the upgraded version of the item" - which has been the case for at least a few things in DDO history. But of course when they downgrade an item they have to downgrade it for everyone because.

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #15 - Nov 11th, 2021 at 4:58pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Nov 11th, 2021 at 2:28pm:
They are working off the theory that "some people might not want the upgraded version of the item" - which has been the case for at least a few things in DDO history. But of course when they downgrade an item they have to downgrade it for everyone because.

I just love how this dumbfuck can make these kind of declarative statements like he is some font of wisdom regarding the game... in the same thread he started to ask questions because he didn't know about simple shit that happened two updates ago.

Hey Normoreo? just cause you're thinking it doesn't mean everyone else should have to wade through it on this site... try a little self-editing you stupid fuck.

noamineo wrote on Dec 24th, 2021 at 12:04pm:
Sadly only scammers are "selling" boxes now. But if you do want to get scammed, I know a guy.

OSeanessy wrote on Dec 26th, 2021 at 6:03am:
Just for the record, I bought ten stones from Dragonborn a few days back. Fair and civil trade which went smoothly

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint