Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Another abject failure by SSG’s Dunce Squad… (Read 1012 times)
Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Poetry!

Another abject failure by SSG’s Dunce Squad…
Nov 10th, 2021 at 5:12pm
Print Post  
Gotta hand it to the shit-caked idiot running the DDO Store.  Just when I thought they couldn’t fuck things up more, they go and prove that proofreading their copy/paste laziness before they post an item isn’t a thing.

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/528228-Universal-Enhancement-tome-1

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Re: Another abject failure by SSG’s Dunce Squad…
Reply #1 - Nov 10th, 2021 at 5:51pm
Print Post  
Curiously no weigh-in from SSG yet. I guess they are too busy growing moustaches or whatever shit they do thats not fixing the game?

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ͩͩͩͩͩͩ

Re: Another abject failure by SSG’s Dunce Squad…
Reply #2 - Nov 10th, 2021 at 11:35pm
Print Post  
i do not understand the trend with people online who completely fail to read. this is a great example where the op clearly talks about a +2 and people are like OMG IF U ALREADY HAVE A +1. but this is a single instance of a super common event. constantly when u google random shit u personally encounter, you will come across instances of people in the same position as you, CLEARLY wording their exact concern, situation and question, and they get retards who offer completely unrelated answers or miss the entire point and just spew some shit that means nothing. why is reading comprehension such a mythical character trait? why are people so gung ho to offer non answers that make them look stupid and exemplify their complete lack of intelligence?

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint