Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Just when you think their support can't be any worse.... (Read 1796 times)
Groo The Wanderer
Titan Demolisher

did I err?

Just when you think their support can't be any worse....
Nov 17th, 2021 at 10:16pm
Print Post  
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/528379-Sad-story-and-my-last-memories

Long story short, disabled player has DDO as one of the few activities that provides them entertainment and good socialization.  Lives in a group home and had someone in the home get into their computer and nuke their account while they were away.

for 7 months they have been continually trying to contact CS for help.  Got an initial reply day 1 and been virtual crickets since them despite PM'ing multiple SSG staff (Cordo included).

Cordo predictably shuts the topic down because it's not allowed on the boards, no biggie there.

But ends with this gem (bolding mine)

Quote:
We are not able to discuss the particulars of a case publicly, and we do not allow for public trials on ban appeals. Therefore, this thread is closed. We are sorry you have encountered an issue and encourage you to get in touch with CS to discuss this concern further with them.

Yeah so to this poor guy who can't get customer support (CS) to actually discuss the issue with them and in desperation turns to the boards hoping somehow it might help and gets told (and I am sure infracted to boot) You can't do that here talk to Customer Support.

I mean come on how fucking tone deaf can you be.   

Every single day they remind me why I cancelled my sub and stopped spending ANY money on them.
« Last Edit: Nov 17th, 2021 at 10:17pm by Groo The Wanderer »  

where's the cheese dip?

IP Logged

Standing Stone Games
Abbot Raider

I Love DDO & LotRO!

Re: Just when you think their support can't be any worse....
Reply #1 - Nov 17th, 2021 at 10:19pm
Print Post  
You missed that guy's post in another thread where he said Cordo has been talking to him in PMs and there may be something SSG can do.

Missing account guy said he'd have to do some stuff first.

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/523192-Still-can%E2%80%99t-access-my-a...
« Last Edit: Nov 17th, 2021 at 10:20pm by Standing Stone Games »  

We invite you to explore our games, which hold the promise of depth, scope, and unlimited imagination!

Our phone # is (858) 239-0663. We enjoy hearing from our fans!
IP Logged

Groo The Wanderer
Titan Demolisher

did I err?

Reply #2 - Nov 17th, 2021 at 10:19pm
Print Post  
Granted the guys story could be 100% bullshit but still the public story is basically "disabled guy for whom DDO is a meaningful part of life can't get customer support to talk to him gets told STFU and talk to customer support"

any way you want to slice it that's a bad rap.

Would have been better to just not have that last sentence in there at all.

where's the cheese dip?

IP Logged

Groo The Wanderer
Titan Demolisher

did I err?

Reply #3 - Nov 17th, 2021 at 10:25pm
Print Post  
Also he still has to contact CS first, which are basically the people who won't talk to him so I am sure that will be helpful.

where's the cheese dip?

IP Logged

ddoplayer98
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Nov 17th, 2021 at 10:47pm
Print Post  
If someone would care to identify the poor soul and verify his story I suppose I could show him how to exploit a new account up, I can at least give him a box he can dupe up, though it will be tedious it’s better than nothing and frankly would probably make me feel better.

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ͩͩͩͩͩͩ

Reply #5 - Nov 18th, 2021 at 4:28am
Print Post  
this is gonna end up getting resolved with the happy ending and everyone is going to kiss ssg ass

how many other disabled/dying people gave up or died in their 7 month struggles to contact fucking CS

fuck this game
« Last Edit: Nov 18th, 2021 at 4:29am by eighnuss »  

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Poetry!

Reply #6 - Nov 18th, 2021 at 11:19am
Print Post  
SSG’s “Community Manager” proves yet again that he’s about as qualified for his current job as he is at parallel parking satellites in orbit. 

I mean he’s so fucking blind and tone deaf, he’s essentially Helen Keller in a soiled adult diaper.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #7 - Nov 18th, 2021 at 2:23pm
Print Post  
Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz wrote on Nov 18th, 2021 at 11:19am:
SSG’s “Community Manager” proves yet again that he’s about as qualified for his current job as he is at parallel parking satellites in orbit. 

I mean he’s so fucking blind and tone deaf, he’s essentially Helen Keller in a soiled adult diaper.

And yet watch the way he springs into action whenever someone says something critical of his coworkers.

Seriously, SSG's community would be better off without a manager.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Scrotie McBoogerballs
Waterworks Kobold

Butters!!!

Reply #8 - Nov 18th, 2021 at 5:21pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Nov 18th, 2021 at 2:23pm:

Probably, but then there would be no one to interpret Torc's complete inability to write the English language. I guess Lynn could fix at least some of his typos and 6th grade internet grammar.

It was a warm summer morning when Scrotie McBoogerballs awoke to find his wart covered penis sitting in stale fetid diarrhea that had pooled up in his underwear overnight.

IP Logged

higgildypiggildy
Stormreaver Piker

I just mock the world

Reply #9 - Nov 19th, 2021 at 10:34am
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Nov 18th, 2021 at 2:23pm:

No it wouldn't.  It would become toxic much like many threads on this board. 
People derail everything by sniping at each other continually.  People using abusive language and insults continually.
« Last Edit: Nov 19th, 2021 at 4:44pm by higgildypiggildy »  

I ain't got no mothafukkinsignature

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #10 - Nov 19th, 2021 at 10:46am
Print Post  
higgildypiggildy wrote on Nov 19th, 2021 at 10:34am:
No it wouldn't.  It would become toxic much like many threads, where people derail everything by sniping at each other continually

The motherboards are completely toxic as is, just in a different way. If they fired cordo at least it would be much less embarrassing for SSG.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint