Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Strange Choices in Item Design, Episode 8: Gravnok's Band (Read 1018 times)
eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ͩͩͩͩͩͩ

Strange Choices in Item Design, Episode 8: Gravnok's Band
Nov 27th, 2021 at 3:12am
Print Post  
IVE BEEN WEARING GRAVNOKS BAND FOR 7 YEARS ON MY MAIN WITH 2 PAST LIVES. TODAY I LOOKED AT ITS STATS.

COMPARE, IF YOU WILL

https://ddowiki.com/page/Item:Gravnok%27s_Band

Lesser Fire ResistanceIcon tooltip.png
Resistance +2Icon tooltip.png
Lesser Cold ResistanceIcon tooltip.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feces

C9H9N
Preferred IUPAC name
3-Methyl-1H-indole
Other names
3-Methylindole
4-Methyl-2,3-benzopyrrole
CAS Number      
83-34-1 check
3D model (JSmol)      
Interactive image
Interactive image
ChEBI      
CHEBI:9171 check
ChemSpider      
6480 check
ECHA InfoCard      100.001.338 Edit this at Wikidata
PubChem CID      
UNII      
9W945B5H7R check
CompTox Dashboard (EPA)      
DTXSID8021775 Edit this at Wikidata
InChI
SMILES
Properties
Chemical formula      C9H9N
Molar mass      131.178 g·mol−1
Appearance      White crystalline solid
Odor      Fecal Matter (In low concentrations it can have a pleasent flowery aroma)
Melting point      93 to 95 °C (199 to 203 °F; 366 to 368 K)
Boiling point      265 °C (509 °F; 538 K)
Solubility in water      Insoluble

DOES IT FEEL BETTER THAN SHIT? LITERALLY ALL THEY DID SO FAS AS I CAN TELL WAS REMOVE THE SCENT. NOT A WHOLE TON OF EFFORT HERE.

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Re: Strange Choices in Item Design, Episode 8: Gravnok's Band
Reply #1 - Nov 27th, 2021 at 3:32am
Print Post  
I'm enjoying that I started a trend.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ͩͩͩͩͩͩ

Reply #2 - Nov 27th, 2021 at 4:22am
Print Post  
sometimes i feel bad cause u clearly dont behave out of malice ur just retarded maybe u are medium functioning autistic i would love nothing more than to see your post quality and content become good on an epic noam redemption arc i am trying to help you via negative reinforecement

the abolition of bullying made everyone feel entitled to be socially inept and awkward but the problem therein is that butthurt assholes diminshed the utility of criticality and turned it into something to be ignored. there was a time when critical opinions made people think critically. WHY AM I TREATED THIS WAY? now its just EVERYONE WHO REACTS HOW I DONT WANT THEM TO IS WRONG.

Quote:
WHY DONT PEOPLE LIKE WHEN I STICK MY FINGER INTO THEIR ASS UNEXPECTEDLY? THEY MUST BE BIGOTS! MY ACTIONS CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR REACTIONS!

you irl
« Last Edit: Nov 27th, 2021 at 4:22am by eighnuss »  

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

ZooperDooper
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Nov 27th, 2021 at 2:14pm
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Nov 27th, 2021 at 4:22am:
WHY DONT PEOPLE LIKE WHEN I STICK MY FINGER INTO THEIR ASS UNEXPECTEDLY? THEY MUST BE BIGOTS! MY ACTIONS CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR REACTIONS!

I find your remarks inimical & resent them whole-heartedly Sir...

Some of us in civilized culture prefer the sudden and abrupt introduction of new events and situations.. and welcome & celebrate the surprise occurrence as opposed to the endless discussion and debate over 'should I/shouldn't I?'

For Gawds sake.... be a fucking MAN and just stick it in already

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint