Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Ding Dong! a Christmas miracle!!! (Read 3625 times)
Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Ding Dong! a Christmas miracle!!!
Dec 26th, 2021 at 4:10pm
Print Post  
Let me set the stage of our Christmas tale for all our excited readers!

First, a weary traveller came to the Vault searching for Loot:

dieriese wrote on Dec 23rd, 2021 at 7:57pm:
hey just returned to ddo, i remember i bout a bunch of boxes from a guy here before i left and was looking for some more... wish i knew dudes name, just dont want to get scammed lol... anyway looking for heroic boxes on orien

Then he was approached by a braying ass:

noamineo wrote on Dec 24th, 2021 at 12:04pm:
Sadly only scammers are "selling" boxes now. But if you do want to get scammed, I know a guy.

This forced a local 'farmer' to swat the braying ass on its... well ass:

Dragonborn wrote on Dec 24th, 2021 at 12:26pm:
Wrong.

But so filled with thirst for relevance the ass brayed again, cursing the farmer and trying to impune his produce and stock:

noamineo wrote on Dec 24th, 2021 at 6:11pm:
Of course. The extremely obvious sock/troll can totally be trusted. If you're dumb enough to try buying boxes without checking references, PM me. I've got a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn.

So the farmer was forced to beat the braying ignorant Ass again soundly, and finally making a wager with the stupid animal that would have the dumb beast turned out into the wilderness and rid the community of its constant braying posts  forever:

Dragonborn wrote on Dec 24th, 2021 at 8:13pm:
Challenge accepted, we will make it a wager. If it turns out I haven't sold, traded any stones or boxes with vault posters I'll leave the vault, and if I have you will leave.

Thanks, I'm sure the whole vault will consider you having to leave an excellent present... and when you pussy out we will get to see you try and backpedal and dodge, which while not as great as seeing you leave will be hilarious. LOL!

Chastised, and sensing his doom, the braying ass finally feel silent and stopped speaking to the traveller, and shuffled off hoping the farmer and townsfolk would forget the bet and his ill-advised comments like they had been forced to so often before....

BUT THEN!

One of the elderly residents of the town, who had been there many years and usually kept his head down and minded his own business shuffled into the square where the Traveller, the Farmer and the Braying ass were talking and proclaimed:

OSeanessy wrote on Dec 26th, 2021 at 6:03am:
Just for the record, I bought ten stones from Dragonborn a few days back. Fair and civil trade which went smoothly

And there was much rejoicing! The townsfolk danced and sang knowing that the Braying ass must now not only leave but that it would soon starve and die in the wilderness alone, never respected or missed! A real Christmas miracle!!!!

Sadly only scammers are "selling" boxes now. But if you do want to get scammed, I know a guy.

Just for the record, I bought ten stones from Dragonborn a few days back. Fair and civil trade which went smoothly

IP Logged

The Real Grand
Korthos Resident

Mmmm! So good!

Re: Ding Dong! a Christmas miracle!!!
Reply #1 - Dec 26th, 2021 at 5:56pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #2 - Dec 26th, 2021 at 6:24pm
Print Post  
The Real Grand wrote on Dec 26th, 2021 at 5:56pm:
Waaaa!  waaaa!  sniffle sniffle

Hahaha! Kids today lawls, Just like sad Nomoreo, this poor little mimic-account never really got the hang of the Vault did ya?  Your tears of jealousy are delightful.

IP Logged

higgildypiggildy
Stormreaver Piker

I just mock the world

Reply #3 - Dec 27th, 2021 at 12:38pm
Print Post  
tldr

I ain't got no mothafukkinsignature

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #4 - Dec 27th, 2021 at 11:27pm
Print Post  
higgildypiggildy wrote on Dec 27th, 2021 at 12:38pm:
tldr

You're just mocking me, aren't you. 

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #5 - Dec 28th, 2021 at 12:11pm
Print Post  
Wrong sub.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #6 - Dec 28th, 2021 at 12:59pm
Print Post  
Yeah. Wanted to make sure as many readers as possible would catch the Nomoreo roast... as it was a for-gone conclusion he would back out after losing the bet.

IP Logged

Shinyshoes
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Dec 29th, 2021 at 2:49am
Print Post  
Look DB, I am not really that opposed to your brand of crazy, but, are you absolutely certain of the ground you are on here?

My recollection of the way of wagers is that both parties need to agree for it to stand. For Noamineo to be a welcher he would have had to have agreed to the bet. I recall reading your challenge but can't as clearly remember our man saying he accepted your terms. To be honest you may have been so excited about the prospect, that you created one of those nasty stains on your laptop and rushed off to tell everyone and did not confirm his agreement.

Can you link his acceptance?

IP Logged

Linker
Dragon Raider

It's all the same

Reply #8 - Dec 29th, 2021 at 10:57am
Print Post  
Degenerate sock masturbation in the wrong sub

You're the internet explorer of trash drama spam

Move on dipshit

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #9 - Dec 29th, 2021 at 12:03pm
Print Post  
Linker wrote on Dec 29th, 2021 at 10:57am:
Degenerate sock masturbation in the wrong sub

You're the internet explorer of trash drama spam

Move on dipshit

Smiley Smiley Smiley

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #10 - Dec 29th, 2021 at 12:46pm
Print Post  
Shinyshoes wrote on Dec 29th, 2021 at 2:49am:
Look DB, I am not really that opposed to your brand of crazy, but, are you absolutely certain of the ground you are on here?

My recollection of the way of wagers is that both parties need to agree for it to stand. For Noamineo to be a welcher he would have had to have agreed to the bet. I recall reading your challenge but can't as clearly remember our man saying he accepted your terms. To be honest you may have been so excited about the prospect, that you created one of those nasty stains on your laptop and rushed off to tell everyone and did not confirm his agreement.

Can you link his acceptance?

Easy enough, http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1640307448

You will see in that thread that as soon as I jumped on his claim I wasn't a real seller with the bet he fled the thread. (poet didn't know it)

Read it over, not only does Nomoreo not agree to the bet... he also never refuses the bet. Which is a guy trying to distance himself from being called out but also trying to hold on to the possibility of claiming victory if I didn't prove I was a legit seller. By never refusing it, and trying to avoid the thread while continuing to post elsewhere for the next 34 hours until Oseanessy confirmed purchase Nomoreo effectively accepted the bet.

Now wait, wait... its no big deal and no surprise, because he never would have honoured it anyway. The fact is that he knew I was legit even as he tried to discredit me, after all, I was the guy he was asking for exploits and goodies over a year ago who turned him down. It was only after Nomoreo couldn't get a single Vaultie to give him a reference and I turned him down that he started calling me a Mobo Pally, then sock, then troll, then... etc... Poor Nomoreo... I'm such a big meanie

noamineo wrote on Dec 29th, 2021 at 12:03pm:

Oh didn't you hear Nomoreo:

Bwahahahahaaa!

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ͩͩͩͩͩͩ

Reply #11 - Dec 29th, 2021 at 4:56pm
Print Post  
this shit is gay u are gay

also retarded

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

Ferd
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #12 - Dec 29th, 2021 at 7:09pm
Print Post  
I wish they'd both leave TBH.

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #13 - Dec 29th, 2021 at 8:03pm
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Dec 29th, 2021 at 4:56pm:
this shit is gay u are gay

also retarded

Love you too man, thanks for the support.

Ferd wrote on Dec 29th, 2021 at 7:09pm:
I wish they'd both leave TBH.

Irony?
« Last Edit: Dec 29th, 2021 at 8:05pm by Dragonborn »  

IP Logged

Shunned
Stormreaver Piker

Hi! You have multiple
personality disorder.

Reply #14 - Dec 29th, 2021 at 9:38pm
Print Post  
These fuckwits make you appreciate Jerry.   Wink

IP Logged

Shinyshoes
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #15 - Dec 29th, 2021 at 11:54pm
Print Post  
Shunned wrote on Dec 29th, 2021 at 9:38pm:
These fuckwits make you appreciate Jerry.   Wink

And our lives are better when you are there instead of here.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint