Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) All boxes, tenser, trunks, items and accounts for sale (Read 23127 times)
lastbox
Korthos Resident

Happy box

Re: All boxes, tenser, trunks and accounts for sale
Reply #25 - Feb 11th, 2022 at 8:59pm
Print Post  
dragonborn stop this you scam me 20 heroic boxes and i can prove that now i'm gonne try to talk with other ppl in forum cause is not possible you promise stuffs to people just to scam them like you have done with me today.
My boxes are all good and all my cuistomers know that and you'll soon see them say you the same thing boxes are GOOD.
I hate scammers like you doing all of this just to stole some boxes from sellers itt's unbeliavable

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #26 - Feb 12th, 2022 at 4:15am
Print Post  
lastbox wrote on Feb 11th, 2022 at 8:59pm:
dragonborn stop this you scam me 20 heroic boxes and i can prove that now i'm gonne try to talk with other ppl in forum cause is not possible you promise stuffs to people just to scam them like you have done with me today.
My boxes are all good and all my cuistomers know that and you'll soon see them say you the same thing boxes are GOOD.
I hate scammers like you doing all of this just to stole some boxes from sellers itt's unbeliavable

Cool story bro...

but see the problem is that you tried to scam the wrong fucking guy when you tried to pull that shit with me, bad call junior. Also didn't it occur to you to wonder why you were being 'tested' after contacting me first dumbass? let me clear up the mystery for ya, its because you came across as a scammer even before you tried the icon bullshit.

I"d advise you to pick your marks more carefully in the future fuckwit... or don't, because really at this point I've already put the word out about you online and all that's left is for you to try and cover your ass and go dig up some clueless noobs to scam.

And really since you didn't get a cent from me I can at least say thanks for proving to me my hunch about you was right. And thanks for the couple hours of entertainment of your panic fake broken-English posts and angst posting have brought me.

noamineo wrote on Dec 24th, 2021 at 12:04pm:
Sadly only scammers are "selling" boxes now. But if you do want to get scammed, I know a guy.

OSeanessy wrote on Dec 26th, 2021 at 6:03am:
Just for the record, I bought ten stones from Dragonborn a few days back. Fair and civil trade which went smoothly

IP Logged

lastbox
Korthos Resident

Happy box

Reply #27 - Feb 12th, 2022 at 1:51pm
Print Post  
The words of a fucking scammer dickhead like you have no worth for me and i'm sure that you are gonna pay like the fucking sammer you are, look my customers saying to fuck off idot so just go to hang yourself and don't create to other ppl more issues .
You have not dialogue option here anymore just wait your bann and shut up

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #28 - Feb 12th, 2022 at 2:39pm
Print Post  
Rant on little scammer, you've been outed.

Sadly only scammers are "selling" boxes now. But if you do want to get scammed, I know a guy.

Just for the record, I bought ten stones from Dragonborn a few days back. Fair and civil trade which went smoothly

IP Logged

lastbox
Korthos Resident

Happy box

Reply #29 - Feb 12th, 2022 at 2:54pm
Print Post  
Sure infact there are a lot of people here saying you right sure.
Unfortunately you are the onyl scammer here and all the customers that have buy will come here to say how they like my boxes, cause boxes are GOOD the only scam here are your words not the boxes.
and again just die in silence you have no more excuse to save your reputation at this point.
Nothing more to say to people like you

IP Logged

Shinyshoes
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #30 - Feb 12th, 2022 at 3:30pm
Print Post  
lastbox wrote on Feb 12th, 2022 at 2:54pm:
Unfortunately you are the onyl scammer here

Hmmmm, pretty sure this was similar to what Noamineo reckoned...

So you play much reaper?

IP Logged

Snu Snu
Shroud Slacker

Drama is boring

Reply #31 - Feb 12th, 2022 at 4:53pm
Print Post  
Let me get this straight: Someone who fiddles with illegal goods is pissed because he got scammed?!

"You are not just a clown. You are the whole circus." comes to mind. The whole lot of you call it occupational risk and move along.

Fuck secret boards.

Bored Byond Belief

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #32 - Feb 12th, 2022 at 5:10pm
Print Post  
lastbox wrote on Feb 12th, 2022 at 2:54pm:
Sure infact there are a lot of people here saying you right sure.
Unfortunately you are the onyl scammer here and all the customers that have buy will come here to say how they like my boxes, cause boxes are GOOD the only scam here are your words not the boxes.
and again just die in silence you have no more excuse to save your reputation at this point.
Nothing more to say to people like you

LMAO!  Yeah I'm not to worried about reputation being hit kid, but your flailing here brings up a couple of great points:

-That's right plenty of people vouched for my sales of dupe boxes and goodies, and my purchases of others, glad you noticed lol

-Yet even though I have people backing me up somehow I'm "the onyl scammer here" the onyl scammer... fucking hilarious spelling dumbfuck

-More importantly, if I'm the only scammer how did you get the boxes you claim to sell? did you make them yourself or did you dupe em?

-See because even if you actually have real boxes to sell along with those bullshit Icons you tried to scam me with? well those would be duped boxes

-Meaning you are a scammer because at some point you duped boxes yourself or gave a blowjob to somebody like DDOplayer98 for some boxes and sell them occasionally

-Which brings up the important issue of 'shades of scammer' in that everyone who duped, sold or used duped boxes is a scammer of varying degrees, lessor and greater depending on the actions

-But with that said... You Lastbox, well you are that special kind of scammer,  that special braindead kind of scammer who was dumb enough to try scam someone here and got caught and then whined about it afterwards hoping that if you whined enough people would still try to buy from you.

Let's be frank, shall we? the part that really pisses you off is that I've warned everyone to make sure to get stock and test it before paying you a cent, granted anyone with half a brain would have done that before, but now you are worried that the remaining dumbfuck population might catch on.

Best of luck! lol

Shinyshoes wrote on Feb 12th, 2022 at 3:30pm:
Hmmmm, pretty sure this was similar to what Noamineo reckoned...

And look how that turned out for him, ROFLMFAO!

Hardcore_Girl wrote on Jan 5th, 2022 at 5:30pm:
Legit seller, transaction went smooth. Thank you Dragonborn  Cool

And Hardcore kinda hates my guts lol,

Snu Snu wrote on Feb 12th, 2022 at 4:53pm:
Let me get this straight: Someone who fiddles with illegal goods is pissed because he got scammed?!

"You are not just a clown. You are the whole circus." comes to mind. The whole lot of you call it occupational risk and move along.

Fuck secret boards.

...You just conveyed what I was trying to say better and in just 3 lines.  Dammit. 

LOL
« Last Edit: Feb 12th, 2022 at 5:14pm by Dragonborn »  

IP Logged

lastbox
Korthos Resident

Happy box

Reply #33 - Feb 12th, 2022 at 5:14pm
Print Post  
i have not scam anyone and if giving away what you have on your account make me an entire circus, i really don't know what say.
Remember what you write next time you get scam by someone and want to let other know, so you don't make a clown yourself with you own words.
more than this you can think what you want, that don't change a single thing in the things we are discussing in this
post.
« Last Edit: Feb 12th, 2022 at 5:15pm by lastbox »  

IP Logged

lastbox
Korthos Resident

Happy box

Reply #34 - Feb 12th, 2022 at 5:20pm
Print Post  
Go fuck yourself dragonborn idiot, i just have no time for idot scammers like you and be sure that ppl like you always die alone in a corner. more than this just fuck off.

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #35 - Feb 12th, 2022 at 5:23pm
Print Post  
lastbox wrote on Feb 12th, 2022 at 5:14pm:
i have not scam anyone and if giving away what you have on your account make me an entire circus, i really don't know what say.
Remember what you write next time you get scam by someone and want to let other know, so you don't make a clown yourself with you own words.
more than this you can think what you want, that don't change a single thing in the things we are discussing in this
post.

Yeesh... can we get a translator who can speak 'Panicked scammer' over here to try and translate that first quote to legible english? LOL

lastbox wrote on Feb 12th, 2022 at 5:19pm:
Go fuck yourself dragonborn idiot, i just have no time for idot scammers like you and be sure that ppl like you always die alone in a corner. more than this just fuck off.

lastbox wrote on Feb 12th, 2022 at 5:20pm:

Pressure getting to you kid? double posting like that is never a good look... shows you are panicked and spooked haha!

Hey still want me to put you on the secret boards?

IP Logged

lastbox
Korthos Resident

Happy box

Reply #36 - Feb 12th, 2022 at 5:30pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Snu Snu
Shroud Slacker

Drama is boring

Reply #37 - Feb 12th, 2022 at 5:31pm
Print Post  
lastbox wrote on Feb 12th, 2022 at 5:14pm:
post.

Let me ask you 1 question. Do you think what you are doing is legal?
If you answer with anything but "No" you are delusional.

Bored Byond Belief

IP Logged

lastbox
Korthos Resident

Happy box

Reply #38 - Feb 12th, 2022 at 5:36pm
Print Post  
Honestly even if no game really allow you to sell your items or your account directly in all games players do that without big deals, so i think you right it's not legal, but it's something very very common in all games where is possible to do that.
what i can say for sure is i'm not doing anything bad like scamming people and try to accuse them just after, which in my opinion is quite worst, don't you think snu snu?

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #39 - Feb 12th, 2022 at 5:37pm
Print Post  
Snu Snu wrote on Feb 12th, 2022 at 5:31pm:
Let me ask you 1 question. Do you think what you are doing is legal?
If you answer with anything but "No" you are delusional.

LOL

lastbox wrote on Feb 12th, 2022 at 5:36pm:
Honestly even if no game really allow you to sell your items or your account directly in all games players do that without big deals, so i think you right it's not legal, but it's something very very common in all games where is possible to do that.
what i can say for sure is i'm not doing anything bad like scamming people and try to accuse them just after, which in my opinion is quite worst, don't you think snu snu?

Don't you love how the kid totally trys to ignore the fact that he is selling duped boxes? calling them 'his items' instead of items DDO charges $50 apiece for that he duplicated and is selling, wow that is some weapons-grade denial there. No wonder he got so pissed when I exposed him for trying to scam me, little fella is scared of the truth.

Too fucking funny
« Last Edit: Feb 12th, 2022 at 5:42pm by Dragonborn »  

IP Logged

Snu Snu
Shroud Slacker

Drama is boring

Reply #40 - Feb 12th, 2022 at 5:47pm
Print Post  
lastbox wrote on Feb 12th, 2022 at 5:36pm:

Sorry pal, you can't have it both ways. You chose your playing field and now you complain that someone plays dirtier than you.
I meant what I said. File it under occupational risk and move along.
« Last Edit: Feb 12th, 2022 at 9:21pm by Snu Snu »  

Bored Byond Belief

IP Logged

lastbox
Korthos Resident

Happy box

Reply #41 - Feb 12th, 2022 at 5:53pm
Print Post  
i'm sure i'll not see my boxes back and maybe this idiot dragonborn will continue to scam people if noone give him a nice bann before that. anyway i not consider myself dirty if you like to see me this way. np this is just your opinion mine is quite different. that's all i have no problem if you think that way but for idiot scammer i'll just continue to paste them the same thing until they continue to show themself and lie.
« Last Edit: Feb 12th, 2022 at 6:08pm by lastbox »  

IP Logged

ThatLit
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #42 - Feb 14th, 2022 at 10:14pm
Print Post  
I’d take a Costco sample box.

IP Logged

lastbox
Korthos Resident

Happy box

Reply #43 - Mar 7th, 2022 at 12:07am
Print Post  
Go fuck yourself dragonsock idiotborn, i just have no time for idot scammers like you and be sure that ppl like you always die alone in a corner. more than this just fuck off. amazing some people never stop lying. i will not waste more time in read what shitty people like you have to say, as soon as i see your name i'll just paste this to you all the time you need to get the fuck out of here.

IP Logged

ZooperDooper
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #44 - Mar 7th, 2022 at 4:21pm
Print Post  
Did I miss something?

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #45 - Mar 7th, 2022 at 5:55pm
Print Post  
ZooperDooper wrote on Mar 7th, 2022 at 4:21pm:
Did I miss something?

Dragonborn is a troll and a scammer(which if you did somehow miss that... sorry?), and now the last legitimate seller is trying to get him to fuck off. Its not going well. I suggest using the ignore script to block db's posts. The vault is better for it.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Don't pay Lastbox up front, check stock first
Reply #46 - Mar 7th, 2022 at 7:33pm
Print Post  
ZooperDooper wrote on Mar 7th, 2022 at 4:21pm:
Did I miss something?

Yeah this new guy Lastbox tried to sell me 20 icon/tiles of heroic ottos, luckily I checked each one before giving him any money and have been making sure new buyers are warned to proceed with caution. Since then he has been trying to bury the warnings in spam, hence the length of the threads. Unfortunately, he still keeps trying it if he thinks he can get away with it. He will make some real sales, but will fuck you if he gets the chance, so buyers need to be on guard with him.  I've had 2 other posters here PM me about getting stung and he is on the shit list on the Discords and EpicNPC markets as well.

But at this point there are so few people left selling that you have to deal with scumbags, so just be careful is the best practice to follow when trading real money for boxes.

noamineo wrote on Mar 7th, 2022 at 5:55pm:
Dragonborn is a troll and a scammer(which if you did somehow miss that... sorry?), and now the last legitimate seller is trying to get him to fuck off. Its not going well. I suggest using the ignore script to block db's posts. The vault is better for it.

Come on Nomoreo, the last time you tried to call me a scammer you were conclusively proven wrong, if you can't remember that you can just check my signature.

Let's be honest kid, the only reason you are even involved here or making the same old false claims is that you are still butthurt that I housetrained you in front of the entire vault, the place you are so desperate to gain the approval of. Oh the delicious Irony of you... the guy who chased off that other legit seller Grail is now accusing me of what you actually did? Trump much? priceless!

Also, I do love how the way you have reacted to this whole lastbox drama totally exposes what an empty hypocrite you are, after spending months trying to act like you were the guy with the 411 on sellers when someone gets busted for trying to scam people instead of warning buyer (like you always claimed you were) you have been silent with only the occasional snark because big bad Dragonborn hurts your feels and you would rather people get ripped off than agree with Moi...

Your bruised ego won't even let you recommend to buyers that they check stock and not put money up first. Considering the number of times we have seen buyers posting about getting fucked on this very forum, it is basic common sense and the minimum of protection that should be encouraged.

But no, not you here right? all because you can't separate your motivations... You sad sad little man LMAO!

*BTW bonus points for trying to claim you are using a DB blocker in the very same sentence you admit to reading my posts dumbfuck LOLOLOL!
« Last Edit: Mar 7th, 2022 at 8:28pm by Dragonborn »  

IP Logged

lastbox
Korthos Resident

Happy box

Reply #47 - Mar 7th, 2022 at 8:31pm
Print Post  
Dragonborn is a troll and a scammer, like noamineo already say and i'm trying to get him to fuck off. Unfortunately when someone is a brainless idiot it's hard to make them understand to stop spamming their shit and stop break other people balls.
Unfortunately for us all, Zooperdooper.

IP Logged

lastbox
Korthos Resident

Happy box

Reply #48 - Mar 7th, 2022 at 8:31pm
Print Post  
Go fuck yourself dragonsock idiotborn, i just have no time for idot scammers like you and be sure that ppl like you always die alone in a corner. more than this just fuck off. amazing some people never stop lying. i will not waste more time in read what shitty people like you have to say, as soon as i see your name i'll just paste this to you all the time you need to get the fuck out of here.

IP Logged

FailsafeJones
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #49 - Mar 10th, 2022 at 12:25am
Print Post  
lastbox is a legit seller, gives good negotiations, would deal again.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
Send TopicPrint