Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) All boxes, tenser, trunks, items and accounts for sale (Read 23066 times)
kum-gulp
VoD Slasher

I Love Tired Vault Memes!

Re: All boxes, tenser, trunks and accounts for sale
Reply #50 - Mar 10th, 2022 at 12:44pm
Print Post  
Given you're both just copy/pasting replies to each other, can't you just assume each other will do it and, you know, stop?

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #51 - Mar 10th, 2022 at 2:06pm
Print Post  
kum-gulp wrote on Mar 10th, 2022 at 12:44pm:
Given you're both just copy/pasting replies to each other, can't you just assume each other will do it and, you know, stop?

Well littlebox freaks out and posts different stuff ever few days, but I'm happy to just save it and repost my warning. Which I do because it keeps the thread and warning about being careful dealing with him at the top of the threads where noobs and new buyer will see the warning.

noamineo wrote on Dec 24th, 2021 at 12:04pm:
Sadly only scammers are "selling" boxes now. But if you do want to get scammed, I know a guy.

OSeanessy wrote on Dec 26th, 2021 at 6:03am:
Just for the record, I bought ten stones from Dragonborn a few days back. Fair and civil trade which went smoothly

IP Logged

lastbox
Korthos Resident

Happy box

Reply #52 - Mar 10th, 2022 at 4:18pm
Print Post  
Go fuck yourself dragonsock idiotborn, i just have no time for idot scammers like you and be sure that ppl like you always die alone in a corner. more than this just fuck off. amazing some people never stop lying. i will not waste more time in read what shitty people like you have to say, as soon as i see your name i'll just paste this to you all the time you need to get the fuck out of here.

IP Logged

ZooperDooper
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #53 - Mar 10th, 2022 at 5:22pm
Print Post  
.... and now for something... completely different....

IP Logged

kum-gulp
VoD Slasher

I Love Tired Vault Memes!

Reply #54 - Mar 11th, 2022 at 3:50am
Print Post  
Dragonborn wrote on Mar 10th, 2022 at 2:06pm:
Well littlebox freaks out and posts different stuff ever few days, but I'm happy to just save it and repost my warning. Which I do because it keeps the thread and warning about being careful dealing with him at the top of the threads where noobs and new buyer will see the warning.

Ah yes I see, of course. Silly me. I'd not thought about the function of it. If you think they may scam then keeping a warning visible is useful. I'll be quiet. Smiley

IP Logged

lastbox
Korthos Resident

Happy box

Reply #55 - Mar 11th, 2022 at 10:37am
Print Post  
the only function of it is give to this scammer idiotborn a way to express his mental problems, like already confirmed from multiple people. So i just repaste that to him until he go away or until he die alone in a corner which will be the best and definitive solution to the problem of his existence.

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #56 - Mar 11th, 2022 at 5:19pm
Print Post  
kum-gulp wrote on Mar 11th, 2022 at 3:50am:
Ah yes I see, of course. Silly me. I'd not thought about the function of it. If you think they may scam then keeping a warning visible is useful. I'll be quiet. Smiley

I know I'm not an easy guy to agree with most of the time... so thanks man.

lastbox wrote on Mar 11th, 2022 at 10:37am:
the only function of it is give to this scammer idiotborn a way to express his mental problems, like already confirmed from multiple people. So i just repaste that to him until he go away or until he die alone in a corner which will be the best and definitive solution to the problem of his existence.

Made ya blink scammer, so much for your claim not to read my posts, ya silly cow LMAO!
« Last Edit: Mar 11th, 2022 at 5:22pm by Dragonborn »  

Sadly only scammers are "selling" boxes now. But if you do want to get scammed, I know a guy.

Just for the record, I bought ten stones from Dragonborn a few days back. Fair and civil trade which went smoothly

IP Logged

lastbox
Korthos Resident

Happy box

Reply #57 - Mar 11th, 2022 at 6:19pm
Print Post  
Go fuck yourself dragonsock idiotborn, i just have no time for idot scammers like you and be sure that ppl like you always die alone in a corner. more than this just fuck off. amazing some people never stop lying. i will not waste more time in read what shitty people like you have to say, as soon as i see your name i'll just paste this to you all the time you need to get the fuck out of here.

IP Logged

Strake
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Evading a ban

Reply #58 - Mar 12th, 2022 at 2:55am
Print Post  

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #59 - Mar 12th, 2022 at 3:16am
Print Post  
Strake wrote on Mar 12th, 2022 at 2:55am:

Hey, that's catchy, where have I heard it before? ROFLMAO!

IP Logged

lastbox
Korthos Resident

Happy box

Reply #60 - Mar 12th, 2022 at 11:23am
Print Post  

Lol you find the time to come here, so like you just post too.
« Last Edit: Mar 12th, 2022 at 11:41am by lastbox »  

IP Logged

cileos27
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #61 - Mar 13th, 2022 at 4:18pm
Print Post  
Great to work with 100% verified seller

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Even Italians can make a sock
Reply #62 - Mar 13th, 2022 at 6:21pm
Print Post  
cileos27 wrote on Mar 13th, 2022 at 4:18pm:
Great to work with 100% verified seller

Roll Eyes

« Last Edit: Mar 13th, 2022 at 6:23pm by Dragonborn »  

IP Logged

lastbox
Korthos Resident

Happy box

Reply #63 - Mar 13th, 2022 at 7:14pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Poetry!

Reply #64 - Mar 14th, 2022 at 2:31pm
Print Post  
Yeah, this is 100% pure reactionary gold. 

If you haven’t figured out by now that Dragonborn is laughing his ass off while walking you around like a leashed dog, you may be part of the reason that there are now printed suffocation warnings on sandwich bags.

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #65 - Mar 14th, 2022 at 9:55pm
Print Post  
Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz wrote on Mar 14th, 2022 at 2:31pm:

If you haven’t figured out by now that Dragonborn is laughing his ass off while walking you around like a leashed dog, you may be part of the reason that there are now printed suffocation warnings on sandwich bags.

IKR?  At this point I can make him sit, roll over and most importantly even stop trying to sell people crock'd stuff because he has been outed  LMAO!

IP Logged

lastbox
Korthos Resident

Happy box

Reply #66 - Mar 15th, 2022 at 1:04am
Print Post  

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #67 - Mar 15th, 2022 at 5:32pm
Print Post  

Smiley Smiley Smiley

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

ZooperDooper
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #68 - Mar 15th, 2022 at 6:24pm
Print Post  
The Surgeon General warns that reading this thread in its entirety has the potential to induce spatial-relationship dysplasia, dizziness, confusion, and stroke

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Don't pay Lastbox up front, check stock first
Reply #69 - Mar 15th, 2022 at 8:26pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Mar 15th, 2022 at 5:32pm:
Smiley Smiley Smiley

Poor sweet stupid Nomoreo... your desperate need to see that other people will strike at me, your benevolent overlord, has blinded your already atrophied sense of irony or satire... get a clue junior. LMAO

Also dare I suggest you at least try to sound like a man others can agree with instead of a little fangirl creaming herself? lol for example here we see Vogon putting the boot in on littlebox:

Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz wrote on Mar 14th, 2022 at 2:31pm:

Now how do I, a grown man with a rudimentary grasp of social cues respond to this welcome visitor to the boot-party I've been throwing Littlebox? Do I squeal toppie emojis like a chubby cheerlead who has been tormented by the slim mean girls and risk simultaneously broadcasting just how desperate I am for acceptance coupled with a tacit acknowledgement of just how much power those mean girls (me in this scenario lol) have over you?

Or do I act like someone who has been here before and gives the textual equivalent of a head-nod to Vogon instead of asking him to braid flowers in my hair like you do every time you post one of your creamy little cry for help disguised in toppies... LMAO! 

Last tip junior: fake it to make it. Maybe if you start trying to act like a man you might start becoming one LMAO!
« Last Edit: Mar 15th, 2022 at 8:37pm by Dragonborn »  

IP Logged

lastbox
Korthos Resident

Happy box

Reply #70 - Mar 15th, 2022 at 10:15pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Linker
Dragon Raider

It's all the same

Reply #71 - Mar 16th, 2022 at 6:39am
Print Post  
Can someone TL;DR this here or in drama

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #72 - Mar 16th, 2022 at 1:01pm
Print Post  
Linker wrote on Mar 16th, 2022 at 6:39am:
Can someone TL;DR this here or in drama

Yup, the OP tried to pass off some tile/icons as Otto's boxes. Luckily I checked them before giving him any money. I've been making sure to warn prospective buyers to not give a cent before checking out the product when dealing with OP since and he keeps trying to bury warning.

IP Logged

lastbox
Korthos Resident

Happy box

Reply #73 - Mar 16th, 2022 at 11:27pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

ZooperDooper
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #74 - Mar 24th, 2022 at 5:47pm
Print Post  
lastbox wrote on Mar 24th, 2022 at 5:31pm:

So... just wtf are you trying to say anyways? I mean.. you sure do a lot of beating around the bush.. hows about you just get to the point?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Send TopicPrint