Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) All boxes, tenser, trunks, items and accounts for sale (Read 23140 times)
noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Re: All boxes, tenser, trunks and accounts for sale
Reply #75 - Mar 24th, 2022 at 6:00pm
Print Post  
ZooperDooper wrote on Mar 24th, 2022 at 5:47pm:
So... just wtf are you trying to say anyways? I mean.. you sure do a lot of beating around the bush.. hows about you just get to the point?

Reading between the lines, it seems likely he is suggesting db go and preform a carnal act upon himself.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Spandex
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Re: Littlebox wastes time trying to bury the truth lol
Reply #76 - Mar 24th, 2022 at 7:17pm
Print Post  
Dragonborn wrote on Mar 24th, 2022 at 6:07pm:
Seems like the whole thing is really eating you up, maybe it time you give the vault a break.

Hmmmm.... I don't think out new scammer Littlebox knows what this means:

See its funny because changing the text? and trying to bury every post I make on these two threads and none of the others means exactly the opposite of ignoring and 'just paste this' Hahahaha you silly fuck! But by all means, keep losing your shit and panic posting scammer.

I guess outing for the attempted icon scam has had the desired effect, and folks will avoid that whole money upfront scam of his, Ha!

I also just have to say how gratifying it is to have someone like Littlebox so flustered that they repeatedly post how they won't be responding to me or how they won't be reading my posts and then try to post in the last word over a dozen times in a day.

I can just picture Littlebox hovering over the keyboard saying in broken english: "me will not be respond to Dragonborn evers... starting right after this last one... or maybe next??!" 

No, our poor scammer is in over his head and Littlebox will keep posting every time I do in hopes of saving face, he will continue to try and use the same format for the post but as he gets more and more panicked he will change it up in little and then larger ways, just as he already has over half a dozen times in the last two days alone, kids these days, no self-control.

Good God this is fucking hilarious.

Icon/tile, its the graphic square that looks like an item in your inventory or during trades, etc... similar to item cosmetics. So it reads as a stack of Ottos boxes and you can separate them but when you click on the individual box it does nada. Pretty old exploit didn't know still worked.

Good to hear,  let's hope he's learned his lesson about trying to pull the tile scams for the time being. But all prospective buyers should still be very careful going forward, check the product before you pay a cent.

This from the desperate scammer who has been spam posting and deleting to hide it for three weeks! lOl Hey dumbfuck? I saved all your repeat spams, I've only refrained from quoting all 98 of them to spare the readers and have instead posted a few to illustrate the point.

You're not very bright are you scammer? LMAO!

Good to hear he behaved with you man, maybe he learned his lesson after being pilloried here for 3 weeks.

Just make sure to check the stock first folks, and don't put any money up front, if a seller insists find another seller, don't risk your real money.

IP Logged

lastbox
Korthos Resident

Happy box

Reply #77 - Mar 25th, 2022 at 6:02am
Print Post  
Go fuck yourself dragonsock idiotborn, i just have no time for idot scammers like you and be sure that ppl like you always die alone in a corner. more than this just fuck off. amazing some people never stop lying. i will not waste more time in read what shitty people like you have to say, as soon as i see your name i'll just paste this to you all the time you need to get the fuck out of here.

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Don't pay Lastbox up front, check stock first
Reply #78 - Mar 26th, 2022 at 4:50pm
Print Post  
~My normal warning post~
« Last Edit: Mar 27th, 2022 at 4:54pm by Dragonborn »  

noamineo wrote on Dec 24th, 2021 at 12:04pm:
Sadly only scammers are "selling" boxes now. But if you do want to get scammed, I know a guy.

OSeanessy wrote on Dec 26th, 2021 at 6:03am:
Just for the record, I bought ten stones from Dragonborn a few days back. Fair and civil trade which went smoothly

IP Logged

Snu Snu
Shroud Slacker

Drama is boring

Reply #79 - Mar 27th, 2022 at 4:12pm
Print Post  
I hope you programmed an app/bot for this exchange. Everything else would be mind-draining.

Bored Byond Belief

IP Logged

Gnomen
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #80 - Mar 27th, 2022 at 4:27pm
Print Post  
Just bought 20 boxes off this seller. Very helpful, seller spent time not only giving me the boxes but also answering many of my questions regarding server transfers/safe use of boxes.

IP Logged

lastbox
Korthos Resident

Happy box

Reply #81 - Mar 27th, 2022 at 4:27pm
Print Post  
something similar snu i sure not waste more than few seconds for him at this point XD

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #82 - Mar 27th, 2022 at 4:54pm
Print Post  
lastbox wrote on Feb 20th, 2022 at 5:20pm:
Go fuck yourself dragonborn idiot, i just have no time for idot scammers like you and be sure that ppl like you always die alone in a corner. more than this just fuck off. amazing some people never stop lying. i will not waste more time in read what shitty people like you have to say, as soon as i see your name i'll just paste this to you all the time you need to get the fuck out of here.

lastbox wrote on Feb 21st, 2022 at 5:42pm:
Go fuck yourself dragonborn idiot, i just have no time for idot scammers like you and be sure that ppl like you always die alone in a corner. more than this just fuck off. amazing some people never stop lying. i will not waste more time in read what shitty people like you have to say, as soon as i see your name i'll just paste this to you all the time you need to get the fuck out of here.

lastbox wrote on Feb 21st, 2022 at 9:08pm:

lastbox wrote on Feb 23rd, 2022 at 1:39am:
Go fuck yourself dragonsock idiotborn, i just have no time for idot scammers like you and be sure that ppl like you always die alone in a corner. more than this just fuck off. amazing some people never stop lying. i will not waste more time in read what shitty people like you have to say, as soon as i see your name i'll just paste this to you all the time you need to get the fuck out of here.

lastbox wrote on Feb 23rd, 2022 at 11:10pm:

lastbox wrote on Feb 25th, 2022 at 2:50am:

lastbox wrote on Feb 28th, 2022 at 12:16pm:

lastbox wrote on Mar 5th, 2022 at 8:34pm:

lastbox wrote on Mar 7th, 2022 at 12:06am:

lastbox wrote on Mar 8th, 2022 at 4:06pm:
~saved~

lastbox wrote on Mar 8th, 2022 at 10:36pm:
~saved~

lastbox wrote on Mar 9th, 2022 at 3:31am:
~yet more spam he tried to bury~

lastbox wrote on Mar 9th, 2022 at 10:31am:
~saved~

lastbox wrote on Mar 9th, 2022 at 10:01pm:
~saved~

lastbox wrote on Mar 10th, 2022 at 12:20pm:
~saved~

lastbox wrote on Mar 11th, 2022 at 6:19pm:
~saved~

lastbox wrote on Mar 12th, 2022 at 2:23am:
~saved for future humiliation~

lastbox wrote on Mar 12th, 2022 at 11:23am:
~saved~

lastbox wrote on Mar 13th, 2022 at 12:38am:
~saved~

lastbox wrote on Mar 13th, 2022 at 4:18pm:
~saved~

lastbox wrote on Mar 13th, 2022 at 7:14pm:
~saved~ look at this stupid wop trying to hide the warnings

lastbox wrote on Mar 14th, 2022 at 1:19am:
~saved~ Quick hide this Littlebox lolol

lastbox wrote on Mar 14th, 2022 at 1:08pm:
~saved~ lol

lastbox wrote on Mar 15th, 2022 at 1:27pm:
~saved~

lastbox wrote on Mar 15th, 2022 at 10:15pm:
~saved~

lastbox wrote on Mar 18th, 2022 at 2:40pm:
~saved~ dumbfuck thought I'd let him off hook lol

lastbox wrote on Mar 20th, 2022 at 2:36pm:
~saved along with the previous 97 posts~

lastbox wrote on Mar 23rd, 2022 at 12:23pm:
~saved~

lastbox wrote on Mar 26th, 2022 at 3:01pm:
~saved~

Hmmmm.... I don't think out new scammer Littlebox knows what this means:

lastbox wrote on Feb 23rd, 2022 at 11:10pm:
~ as soon as i see your name i'll just paste this to you all the time~

See its funny because changing the text? and trying to bury every post I make on these two threads and none of the others means exactly the opposite of ignoring and 'just paste this' Hahahaha you silly fuck! But by all means, keep losing your shit and panic posting scammer.

I guess outing for the attempted icon scam has had the desired effect, and folks will avoid that whole money upfront scam of his, Ha!

I also just have to say how gratifying it is to have someone like Littlebox so flustered that they repeatedly post how they won't be responding to me or how they won't be reading my posts and then try to post in the last word over a dozen times in a day.

I can just picture Littlebox hovering over the keyboard saying in broken english: "me will not be respond to Dragonborn evers... starting right after this last one... or maybe next??!" 

No, our poor scammer is in over his head and Littlebox will keep posting every time I do in hopes of saving face, he will continue to try and use the same format for the post but as he gets more and more panicked he will change it up in little and then larger ways, just as he already has over half a dozen times in the last two days alone, kids these days, no self-control.

Good God this is fucking hilarious.

Tusktusk wrote on Feb 15th, 2022 at 9:32am:
What is the Icon he used? I dont even understand what that is?

Icon/tile, its the graphic square that looks like an item in your inventory or during trades, etc... similar to item cosmetics. So it reads as a stack of Ottos boxes and you can separate them but when you click on the individual box it does nada. Pretty old exploit didn't know still worked.

OSeanessy wrote on Feb 17th, 2022 at 10:38am:
I've had zero problems with buying from Lastbox, excellent service and fair discounts with great communication. I'm just really sorry to hear about this

Good to hear,  let's hope he's learned his lesson about trying to pull the tile scams for the time being. But all prospective buyers should still be very careful going forward, check the product before you pay a cent.

lastbox wrote on Mar 7th, 2022 at 8:31pm:
stop spamming their shit

This from the desperate scammer who has been spam posting and deleting to hide it for three weeks! lOl Hey dumbfuck? I saved all your repeat spams, I've only refrained from quoting all 98 of them to spare the readers and have instead posted a few to illustrate the point.

You're not very bright are you scammer? LMAO!

FailsafeJones wrote on Mar 10th, 2022 at 12:25am:
lastbox is a legit seller, gives good negotiations, would deal again.

Good to hear he behaved with you man, maybe he learned his lesson after being pilloried here for 3 weeks.

Just make sure to check the stock first folks, and don't put any money up front, if a seller insists find another seller, don't risk your real money.

Sadly only scammers are "selling" boxes now. But if you do want to get scammed, I know a guy.

Just for the record, I bought ten stones from Dragonborn a few days back. Fair and civil trade which went smoothly

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #83 - Mar 27th, 2022 at 4:55pm
Print Post  
Snu Snu wrote on Mar 27th, 2022 at 4:12pm:
I hope you programmed an app/bot for this exchange. Everything else would be mind-draining.

Oh no, keeping him in line is its own reward man. Saving up each one of his posts, including the hilarious ones where he breaks pattern and freaks about something somebody said and then attempts to delete and hide it.

Nothing quite as satisfying as seeing somebody who swears he won't waste time reading my posts in broken English respond every single time and then rush back to delete because he's embarrassed.

Imagine how hard on him I'd be if he had actually scammed me successfully instead of just trying? lol
« Last Edit: Mar 27th, 2022 at 4:56pm by Dragonborn »  

IP Logged

lastbox
Korthos Resident

Happy box

Reply #84 - Mar 28th, 2022 at 6:43pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

uthrod
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #85 - Apr 5th, 2022 at 2:46am
Print Post  
lastbox is here to make a good market for those who want to buy boxes. he's a legit saler.

IP Logged

ddoplayer98
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #86 - Apr 7th, 2022 at 8:47pm
Print Post  
This thread makes my head hurt.

IP Logged

johnnyonthespot
Korthos Resident

I Do Cocaine

Reply #87 - Apr 8th, 2022 at 10:23am
Print Post  
uthrod wrote on Apr 5th, 2022 at 2:46am:
lastbox is here to make a good market for those who want to buy boxes. he's a legit saler.

Lolz

IP Logged

Anothersock
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #88 - Apr 8th, 2022 at 12:11pm
Print Post  
I doubt someone this idiotic may go as far as using different VPNs. Isnt there a way to ban based on IP/countries used anyway?
There's got to be at least 5 if not even 10 that could be removed as they absolutely belong to the exact same idiot...

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #89 - Apr 8th, 2022 at 12:42pm
Print Post  
Anothersock wrote on Apr 8th, 2022 at 12:11pm:
I doubt someone this idiotic may go as far as using different VPNs. Isnt there a way to ban based on IP/countries used anyway?
There's got to be at least 5 if not even 10 that could be removed as they absolutely belong to the exact same idiot...

The vault doesn't ban trolls. The only way to cop a ban is to make Strake work. I few years back we had a certifiable lunatic called KNN who shit up the boards worse than the new sock-happy idiot ever did. He never got a ban.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Anothersock
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #90 - Apr 8th, 2022 at 1:46pm
Print Post  
Fair, but this is essentially just spam. And this is a PhpBB board...
Meaning In Theory if the latest version is pushed bans on shit like this would happen automatically.
Or if installing the proper module, by popular consensus with a flag system...

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #91 - Apr 8th, 2022 at 2:03pm
Print Post  
Anothersock wrote on Apr 8th, 2022 at 1:46pm:
Fair, but this is essentially just spam. And this is a PhpBB board...
Meaning In Theory if the latest version is pushed bans on shit like this would happen automatically.
Or if installing the proper module, by popular consensus with a flag system...

All of this would be considered "work". The first rule of the Vault is "Do not make Strake do work."

IP Logged

slimjimwooo
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #92 - Apr 9th, 2022 at 9:24pm
Print Post  
Legit seller. Everything has always been smooth.

IP Logged

Anothersock
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #93 - Apr 10th, 2022 at 2:35am
Print Post  
... I love it how it just keeps on piling on like no one knows. This is really golden. Just going to keep monitoring it for the laughs.

IP Logged

Snu Snu
Shroud Slacker

Drama is boring

Reply #94 - Apr 22nd, 2022 at 7:39pm
Print Post  
Did it stop? How come?

Bored Byond Belief

IP Logged

lastbox
Korthos Resident

Happy box

Reply #95 - Apr 24th, 2022 at 9:18pm
Print Post  
Snu Snu wrote on Apr 22nd, 2022 at 7:39pm:
Did it stop? How come?

yes he finally stop to bother us on this post, i guess that he found someone else to bother.

IP Logged

Snu Snu
Shroud Slacker

Drama is boring

Reply #96 - Apr 25th, 2022 at 8:54am
Print Post  
He is probably just on vacation.

Bored Byond Belief

IP Logged

Anothersock
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #97 - Apr 25th, 2022 at 4:05pm
Print Post  
Snu Snu wrote on Apr 25th, 2022 at 8:54am:

Aren't you are paying about as much attention as SSG developers XD

IP Logged

lastbox
Korthos Resident

Happy box

Reply #98 - Apr 29th, 2022 at 3:29am
Print Post  
Snu Snu wrote on Apr 25th, 2022 at 8:54am:

Let's hope he take a vacation that last forever, so he never come back to bother other people

IP Logged

lastbox
Korthos Resident

Happy box

Reply #99 - May 5th, 2022 at 10:35pm
Print Post  
Update:

I have also timer bypass, jewel toolkits and many other nice items on sale.

Ask for more information on discord if you interest.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
Send TopicPrint