Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Dragonborn is a scammer (Read 5241 times)
lastbox
Korthos Resident

Happy box

Dragonborn is a scammer
Feb 11th, 2022 at 9:14pm
Print Post  
You all have to know guys that dragonborn is unfortunately a scammer he just cone to me today with this :
Sender: Dragonborn
To: lastbox
Standard Subject: Re: Hi
Date: Today at 3:34am

Best regards

Hey I've been talking to the higher-ups and the general consensus is that a test is in order, I'll buy 40 heroic boxes from you on Khyber. If the deal goes straight with no hiccups and you prove you are not a scammer we can talk about getting you access to the hidden forums.

Cheers

and when he hae the 1st half of them 20 heroic he just disappear claiming those where not real boxes, i can just answer all my customers know that i'm selling real boxes not fake ones and
PLEASE anyone that ia running this forum and is able to bann this scammer come to talk with me and i'll show you all the proff that he actually scam me today, so you can bann him

IP Logged

lastbox
Korthos Resident

Happy box

Re: Dragonborn is a scammer
Reply #1 - Feb 11th, 2022 at 9:46pm
Print Post  
Sender: Dragonborn
To: lastbox
Standard Subject: Re: hi
Date: Today at 8:20pm

Let me be 100% clear, you came to me, I've gone out of my way to vet you... at your request I might add. I'm not going to be scammed, the deal is for 40 boxes for 500 euro, I won't pay a cent until you have put out half and then I will pay, if you can't do that you are a scammer and you can rest assured that I'll pass that on to everyone

and here what a scammer say to try scam you some stuffs.

IP Logged

Darthtito
Korthos Resident

make my ddo easier

Reply #2 - Feb 11th, 2022 at 10:19pm
Print Post  
I have bought 30 boxes from lastbox he is 100% legit in fact he even waited for the payment, because I live in Mexico and PayPal, needs verification after 48 hours so he delivered even with that problem

IP Logged

lastbox
Korthos Resident

Happy box

Reply #3 - Feb 11th, 2022 at 11:25pm
Print Post  
Here we have the scammer excuse to claim he is not the scammer. This is really sad things.
Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Re: All boxes, tenser, trunks and accounts for sale
Reply #24 - Today at 8:55pm

If you folks try to buy and 'boxes' from Lastbox, make sure you get half upfront and you try the box first before you pay him a cent. He tried to pass off icons of boxes instead of boxes tonight, the fact that he cranked out the icons means he must have had boxes at some point but be on guard.

IP Logged

FailsafeJones
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Feb 11th, 2022 at 11:43pm
Print Post  
lastbox is legit, I bought multiple box types and other things in large quantities as well, it was a safe and quick transaction with a generous negotiated deal as well.

IP Logged

Hardcore_Girl
Dragon Raider

Hardcore or Go home!

Reply #5 - Feb 12th, 2022 at 12:46am
Print Post  
Lastbox is legit seller. I have completed my eTR because of him and going to complete other lives in all my alts  Cheesy

Dragonborn: Fuck off mate.

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #6 - Feb 12th, 2022 at 3:51am
Print Post  
Hardcore_Girl wrote on Feb 12th, 2022 at 12:46am:
Lastbox is legit seller. I have completed my eTR because of him and going to complete other lives in all my alts  Cheesy

Dragonborn: Fuck off mate.

Thanks but no, and by the way...

Hardcore_Girl wrote on Jan 5th, 2022 at 5:30pm:
Legit seller, transaction went smooth. Thank you Dragonborn  Cool

You're still welcome, LOL

If people want to risk their money with lastbox? You have been warned so knock yourselves out and don't come crying when he scams you.

noamineo wrote on Dec 24th, 2021 at 12:04pm:
Sadly only scammers are "selling" boxes now. But if you do want to get scammed, I know a guy.

OSeanessy wrote on Dec 26th, 2021 at 6:03am:
Just for the record, I bought ten stones from Dragonborn a few days back. Fair and civil trade which went smoothly

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Lastbox beggin before scamming
Reply #7 - Feb 12th, 2022 at 3:55am
Print Post  
Enjoy!

So that is when the little fella came sniffing around for references, 1 month old account seemed real legit... lol

And then when I set up a little test for him this silly wanker thinks someone is going to Paypal him 500 euro not just before he hands over half but even before he shows he has any boxes lol, called on that the stalling begins:

This eventually culminates in him trying to pass off tile Icons of boxes as actual boxes... I mean you have to admire his fucking nerve, but boy has rocks in his head.

So by all means if your are as dumb as a stump you should get in touch with old Lastbox and get what you deserve, but as I suggested before, make sure you get half up front and test each box before handing over any dosh... or don't and get scammed, hilarious either way.
« Last Edit: Feb 12th, 2022 at 4:04am by Dragonborn »  

Sadly only scammers are "selling" boxes now. But if you do want to get scammed, I know a guy.

Just for the record, I bought ten stones from Dragonborn a few days back. Fair and civil trade which went smoothly

IP Logged

kum-gulp
VoD Slasher

I Love Tired Vault Memes!

Reply #8 - Feb 12th, 2022 at 8:34am
Print Post  
lastbox wrote on Feb 11th, 2022 at 9:46pm:
I've been talking to the higher-ups

Ooh, the Vault Elders! Who, pray tell, are they?

IP Logged

lastbox
Korthos Resident

Happy box

Reply #9 - Feb 12th, 2022 at 1:48pm
Print Post  
the only mistake i have done is to trust a fucking idiot scammer like you dragonborn and be sure that as soon as the forum owner come to look to this you will get banned from this forum, since i have all the proof that you are a scammer and you know that.
Now please just uddle in a corner and wait to die that is the only things dickheads like you have to do DIE and leave the world a better place this way
« Last Edit: Feb 12th, 2022 at 2:00pm by lastbox »  

IP Logged

lastbox
Korthos Resident

Happy box

Reply #10 - Feb 12th, 2022 at 2:03pm
Print Post  
Now at least we know how this dragonborn idiot find his boxes for use and sell he just come to scam seller and after accuse them, very nice strategy really original, but like all the other idiots.
A better shit still shit remain. so if anyone see him using or selling heroic boxes now you know where he stole that stuffs
« Last Edit: Feb 12th, 2022 at 2:04pm by lastbox »  

IP Logged

Amox
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #11 - Feb 12th, 2022 at 2:36pm
Print Post  
Lastbox is legit seller.

Have bought from him 2 times, and it went smooth and easy.

Will buy from him again, and never had a issue with a "trade" Smiley

IP Logged

lastbox
Korthos Resident

Happy box

Reply #12 - Feb 12th, 2022 at 5:30pm
Print Post  
Go fuck yourself dragonborn idiot, i just have no time for idot scammers like you and be sure that ppl like you always die alone in a corner. more than this just fuck off.

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #13 - Feb 12th, 2022 at 5:50pm
Print Post  
kum-gulp wrote on Feb 12th, 2022 at 8:34am:
Ooh, the Vault Elders! Who, pray tell, are they?

LOL, pretty sure most of the neckbeards posting here qualify for AARP

lastbox wrote on Feb 12th, 2022 at 1:48pm:
the only mistake i have done is to trust a fucking idiot scammer like you dragonborn and be sure that as soon as the forum owner come to look to this you will get banned from this forum, since i have all the proof that you are a scammer and you know that.
Now please just uddle in a corner and wait to die that is the only things dickheads like you have to do DIE and leave the world a better place this way

Silly sausage, why did you think I insisted on all interactions being here not discord? so I'd have the proof if you tried to scam me... every one of your little stalls and excuses saved for posterity. You asking for $500 up front before you produced a single thing in game... lol... too funny, and then thinking you wouldn't get called out for the icon bit? hilarious...  you should ask your 'bots' about that hahah.

lastbox wrote on Feb 12th, 2022 at 2:03pm:
Now at least we know how this dragonborn idiot find his boxes for use and sell he just come to scam seller and after accuse them, very nice strategy really original, but like all the other idiots.
A better shit still shit remain. so if anyone see him using or selling heroic boxes now you know where he stole that stuffs

Hey look at you posting with almost intelligible English, I guess the whole shtick breaks down when you're really in a panic, this is what you get when you try to scam people with half a brain. I especially like how you tried to shift your narrative here after you realized I was a seller and had refs, you probably should have checked that out before you tried to scam me... badly lol

But please do continue to try and dig yourself out of that hole.

lastbox wrote on Feb 12th, 2022 at 5:20pm:
Go fuck yourself dragonborn idiot, i just have no time for idot scammers like you and be sure that ppl like you always die alone in a corner. more than this just fuck off.

lastbox wrote on Feb 12th, 2022 at 5:30pm:

Keep digging kid, maybe there are some gophers down there you can sell box icons too lol

IP Logged

lastbox
Korthos Resident

Happy box

Reply #14 - Feb 12th, 2022 at 5:57pm
Print Post  
Go fuck yourself dragonborn idiot, i just have no time for idot scammers like you and be sure that ppl like you always die alone in a corner. more than this just fuck off. amazing some people never stop lying. i will not waste more time in read what shitty people like you have to say, as soon as i see your name i'll just paste this to you all the time you need to get the fuck out of here.

IP Logged

LookinForAGoodTime
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #15 - Feb 12th, 2022 at 7:05pm
Print Post  
Dragonborn is a weedy little scammer Smiley

Dont do the whole half of the boxes up front bollocks, he managed to get about 30 epic boxes out of me doing that. Then i'm sure tried to sell them recently, pretending he knows anything remotely about dupes and how we managed to do it all at the time.

it does annoy me that i've sold 1000's of boxes and was scammed out of 30 shitty epic boxes, that shit just sticks with me Smiley

Eww butthurt about being scammed, no honor among thieves, or some other drivel he'll no doubt copy and paste here from his text file of 8 year old insults. Genuinely surprised someone with zero fuckin DDO knowledge actually still haunts this forum like a bad smell. But then again that is what this forum is known for.

IP Logged

Snu Snu
Shroud Slacker

Drama is boring

Reply #16 - Feb 12th, 2022 at 7:25pm
Print Post  
lastbox wrote on Feb 12th, 2022 at 1:48pm:

This forum is like no-mans-land, really. Nobody gives a fuck, least the owner.
Good luck to you.

Bored Byond Belief

IP Logged

Snu Snu
Shroud Slacker

Drama is boring

Reply #17 - Feb 12th, 2022 at 7:28pm
Print Post  
I can't wrap my mind around the fact that somebody believed Dragonborn. He is expertly playing this forum like a fiddle, finely tuned on multiple personalities.

Schizophrenic Machiavelli.

Bored Byond Belief

IP Logged

Shinyshoes
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #18 - Feb 12th, 2022 at 7:49pm
Print Post  
Snu Snu wrote on Feb 12th, 2022 at 7:28pm:
He is expertly playing this forum like a fiddle, finely tuned on multiple personalities.

Also, he is not rocking up with his yellow name crying scammer.

We all know who he is and have been watching him for months. Like you said earlier, Snu, you wanna play in the gray market you gonna run the risk.

I am actually enjoying watching him tie these low post count whiny cunts in knots.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #19 - Feb 13th, 2022 at 12:24am
Print Post  
The best part is, he still has my post calling him a scammer in his forum sig. Did anyone not see this coming?

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #20 - Feb 13th, 2022 at 3:50am
Print Post  
LookinForAGoodTime wrote on Feb 12th, 2022 at 7:05pm:
Dragonborn is a weedy little scammer Smiley
~he managed to get about 30 epic boxes out of me

Yes! Indeed I did,

LookinForAGoodTime wrote on Jan 6th, 2021 at 4:19am:
+1 to dragonborn for scamming me out of 30 boxes Smiley

And as you no doubt remember I immediately and gleefully took full credit for it, hell I even through you a Hemmingway quote! lol:

Dragonborn wrote on Jan 6th, 2021 at 4:31am:
"Certainly there is no exploiting like the exploiting of exploiters and those who have exploited exploiters long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter,"

~Ernest Hemingway*
*albeit paraphrased

I gotta thank you for both reminding of that and also helping to prove my point, if I'd set out to scam littlebox I would have taken credit for it and crowed about it. Instead I caught him trying to pass off icons... and have crowed about it! LOL

It also bears mentioning that the guy who actually sold boxes  lookingforagoodtime, took being scammed for giggles much better and rolled with it in a much classier way than poor littlebox reacted when he got caught trying to pull a fast one... the old line 'she doth protest too much' springs to mind. 

Snu Snu wrote on Feb 12th, 2022 at 7:28pm:

Shinyshoes wrote on Feb 12th, 2022 at 7:49pm:

Well boys that is all very flattering but I'm afraid I don't have the slightest clue as to what or who you are damning with such vault-like applause. LMAO!

noamineo wrote on Feb 13th, 2022 at 12:24am:
The best part is, he still has my post calling him a scammer in his forum sig. Did anyone not see this coming?

Oh Nomore, sweet sweet stupid Nomore... Yes I have your post calling me a scammer and then another post right below yours from OSeanessy proving you wrong by complimenting my deals... Or did you want to pretend you haven't been seeing that through tear-filled eyes ever since I nailed you with it by posting it as my signature last month? Ha Ha Hahahahahhaha!

And then the next week you were proved wrong again Nomoreo LOL!

Hardcore_Girl wrote on Jan 5th, 2022 at 5:30pm:
Legit seller, transaction went smooth. Thank you Dragonborn  Cool

IP Logged

lastbox
Korthos Resident

Happy box

Reply #21 - Feb 13th, 2022 at 6:23pm
Print Post  
Go fuck yourself dragonborn idiot, i just have no time for idot scammers like you and be sure that ppl like you always die alone in a corner. more than this just fuck off. amazing some people never stop lying. i will not waste more time in read what shitty people like you have to say, as soon as i see your name i'll just paste this to you all the time you need to get the fuck out of here.

IP Logged

Convert
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #22 - Feb 14th, 2022 at 4:09am
Print Post  
I've bought boxes from last lastbox and it went fine. The vault is known for scamming though, I'd definitely not trust hundreds of dollars worth of product to these incels first with no guarantee.

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #23 - Feb 14th, 2022 at 5:38pm
Print Post  
lastbox wrote on Feb 14th, 2022 at 12:36am:

This little fella sure sounds upset, just can't help himself and is losing his shit LOL

I guess outing for the attempted icon scam has had the desired effect, and folks will avoid that whole money upfront scam of his, Ha!

I also just have to say how gratifying it is to have someone like Littlebox so flustered that they repeatedly post how they won't be responding to me or how they won't be reading my posts and then try to post in the last word over a dozen times in a day.

I can just picture Littlebox hovering over the keyboard saying in broken english: "me will not be respond to Dragonborn evers... starting right after this last one... or maybe next??!" 

No, our poor scammer is in over his head and Littlebox will keep posting every time I do in hopes of saving face, he will continue to try and use the same format for the post but as he gets more and more panicked he will change it up in little and then larger ways, just as he already has over half a dozen times in the last two days alone, kids these days, no self-control.

Good God this is fucking hilarious.
« Last Edit: Feb 14th, 2022 at 5:39pm by Dragonborn »  

IP Logged

lastbox
Korthos Resident

Happy box

Reply #24 - Feb 14th, 2022 at 6:39pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint