Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Dragonborn is a scammer (Read 5228 times)
Tusktusk
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Re: Dragonborn is a scammer
Reply #25 - Feb 15th, 2022 at 9:32am
Print Post  
What is the Icon he used? I dont even understand what that is?

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #26 - Feb 15th, 2022 at 12:06pm
Print Post  
Dragonborn wrote on Feb 13th, 2022 at 3:50am:
LMAO!

How's the funny farm?

Smrti wrote on Mar 22nd, 2013 at 3:00pm:
Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

OSeanessy
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #27 - Feb 17th, 2022 at 10:38am
Print Post  
I've had zero problems with buying from Lastbox, excellent service and fair discounts with great communication. I'm just really sorry to hear about this

IP Logged

lastbox
Korthos Resident

Happy box

Reply #28 - Feb 27th, 2022 at 9:40am
Print Post  
Go fuck yourself dragonsock idiotborn, i just have no time for idot scammers like you and be sure that ppl like you always die alone in a corner. more than this just fuck off. amazing some people never stop lying. i will not waste more time in read what shitty people like you have to say, as soon as i see your name i'll just paste this to you all the time you need to get the fuck out of here.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Lastbox is not a scammer.
Reply #29 - Feb 27th, 2022 at 4:37pm
Print Post  
That is all.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Poetry!

Reply #30 - Mar 11th, 2022 at 12:15pm
Print Post  
lastbox wrote on Feb 12th, 2022 at 1:48pm:
the only mistake i have done is to trust a fucking idiot scammer like you dragonborn and be sure that as soon as the forum owner come to look to this you will get banned from this forum, since i have all the proof that you are a scammer and you know that.
Now please just uddle in a corner and wait to die that is the only things dickheads like you have to do DIE and leave the world a better place this way

Ok, I normally couldn’t give two shits about dupe store drama, but this pre-kindergarten level of emotional maturity made me laugh my ass off.  Apparently this sweet summer child has no fucking clue whatsoever about vault ownership, nor the super stringent requirements it takes for said ownership to remove somebody. 

I mean, has it happened more than once?

IP Logged

lastbox
Korthos Resident

Happy box

Reply #31 - Mar 11th, 2022 at 1:02pm
Print Post  
Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz wrote on Mar 11th, 2022 at 12:15pm:
Ok, I normally couldn’t give two shits about dupe store drama, but this pre-kindergarten level of emotional maturity made me laugh my ass off.  Apparently this sweet summer child has no fucking clue whatsoever about vault ownership, nor the super stringent requirements it takes for said ownership to remove somebody. 

I mean, has it happened more than once?

Sure that i not know the ownership of this forum, and you probably right about it at this point. But that not change anything in what i had write about dragonidiot guy.
And honestly all the other appreciation you can have about my level of emotional maturity are just your opinion and don't really change something for me.

IP Logged

Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Poetry!

Reply #32 - Mar 11th, 2022 at 1:48pm
Print Post  
lastbox wrote on Mar 11th, 2022 at 1:02pm:
Sure that i not know the ownership of this forum, and you probably right about it at this point. But that not change anything in what i had write about dragonidiot guy.
And honestly all the other appreciation you can have about my level of emotional maturity are just your opinion and don't really change something for me.

You’re not helping your case in the slightest.  I mean, all you’re doing here is coming across like a pigeon taking a shit on a chess board.  Nobody is going to take you seriously when you act like you’re writing this shit out with crayons.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #33 - Mar 11th, 2022 at 4:48pm
Print Post  
Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz wrote on Mar 11th, 2022 at 1:48pm:
You’re not helping your case in the slightest.  I mean, all you’re doing here is coming across like a pigeon taking a shit on a chess board.  Nobody is going to take you seriously when you act like you’re writing this shit out with crayons.

Shut up, fuckface. What are you the dickless vault monitor? Fuck outta here.

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Standing Stone Games
Shroud Slacker

I Love DDO & LotRO!

Re: Don't pay Lastbox up front, check stock first
Reply #34 - Mar 11th, 2022 at 5:03pm
Print Post  
Dragonborn wrote on Mar 11th, 2022 at 2:55am:
Hmmmm.... I don't think out new scammer Littlebox knows what this means:

See its funny because changing the text? and trying to bury every post I make on these two threads and none of the others means exactly the opposite of ignoring and 'just paste this' Hahahaha you silly fuck! But by all means, keep losing your shit and panic posting scammer.

I guess outing for the attempted icon scam has had the desired effect, and folks will avoid that whole money upfront scam of his, Ha!

I also just have to say how gratifying it is to have someone like Littlebox so flustered that they repeatedly post how they won't be responding to me or how they won't be reading my posts and then try to post in the last word over a dozen times in a day.

I can just picture Littlebox hovering over the keyboard saying in broken english: "me will not be respond to Dragonborn evers... starting right after this last one... or maybe next??!" 

No, our poor scammer is in over his head and Littlebox will keep posting every time I do in hopes of saving face, he will continue to try and use the same format for the post but as he gets more and more panicked he will change it up in little and then larger ways, just as he already has over half a dozen times in the last two days alone, kids these days, no self-control.

Good God this is fucking hilarious.

Icon/tile, its the graphic square that looks like an item in your inventory or during trades, etc... similar to item cosmetics. So it reads as a stack of Ottos boxes and you can separate them but when you click on the individual box it does nada. Pretty old exploit didn't know still worked.

Good to hear,  let's hope he's learned his lesson about trying to pull the tile scams for the time being. But all prospective buyers should still be very careful going forward, check the product before you pay a cent.

You REALLY need a better hobby than Vault.

We invite you to explore our games, which hold the promise of depth, scope, and unlimited imagination!

Our phone # is (858) 239-0663. We enjoy hearing from our fans!
IP Logged

Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Poetry!

Reply #35 - Mar 11th, 2022 at 7:41pm
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Mar 11th, 2022 at 4:48pm:
Shut up, fuckface. What are you the dickless vault monitor? Fuck outta here.

Once you get my dick out your mouth, go look up the definition for irony, you stupid fucking simp.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #36 - Mar 12th, 2022 at 12:29pm
Print Post  
Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz wrote on Mar 11th, 2022 at 7:41pm:
Once you get my dick out your mouth, go look up the definition for irony, you stupid fucking simp.

Oxford or Urban?

Irony: The taste of Gunga's dick after he pull's it out of Jeltz's mom's ass.

You know the taste well enough by now.

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Poetry!

Reply #37 - Mar 12th, 2022 at 2:02pm
Print Post  
The only thing you have is an aerosol-misting micropenis so fucking small, you have to spank your own ass and grab fast just to get a hold of it.

Now if you’d be so kind as to take your fetus penis, as well as your sub-60 IQ, and go fuck off somewhere else, that’d be great.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #38 - Mar 12th, 2022 at 7:07pm
Print Post  
Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz wrote on Mar 12th, 2022 at 2:02pm:
The only thing you have is an aerosol-misting micropenis so fucking small, you have to spank your own ass and grab fast just to get a hold of it.

Now if you’d be so kind as to take your fetus penis, as well as your sub-60 IQ, and go fuck off somewhere else, that’d be great.

Your mother is embarrassed by you, she told me she tried to abort you but it didn't take.

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Poetry!

Reply #39 - Mar 13th, 2022 at 11:46am
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Mar 12th, 2022 at 7:07pm:
Your mother is embarrassed by you, she told me she tried to abort you but it didn't take.

Too bad the only thing a crayon eating retard like you can come up with involves moms.  Especially since we all know the only mom you’ve ever had sex with has been your own, and you were always on the receiving end.

Seriously ya dumb fuck, your new name is Peg. 

Now go fuck off and mumble to yourself while drooling into a live 220V outlet.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #40 - Mar 13th, 2022 at 12:19pm
Print Post  
Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz wrote on Mar 13th, 2022 at 11:46am:
Too bad the only thing a crayon eating retard like you can come up with involves moms.  Especially since we all know the only mom you’ve ever had sex with has been your own, and you were always on the receiving end.

Seriously ya dumb fuck, your new name is Peg. 

Now go fuck off and mumble to yourself while drooling into a live 220V outlet.

Your mom asked if you could go out and get us lunch. Do something.

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Poetry!

Reply #41 - Mar 13th, 2022 at 1:09pm
Print Post  
Yep, you really are entirely too stupid to get the hint. 

Somebody, ANYBODY get this dumbfuck some arts and crafts to do, but for all that good in this world, make sure he’s not left alone with the safety scissors again…that’s how the idiot castrated himself last time.

IP Logged

lastbox
Korthos Resident

Happy box

Reply #42 - Mar 22nd, 2022 at 5:05pm
Print Post  
Go fuck yourself dragonsock idiotborn, i just have no time for idot scammers like you and be sure that ppl like you always die alone in a corner. more than this just fuck off. amazing some people never stop lying. i will not waste more time in read what shitty people like you have to say, as soon as i see your name i'll just paste this to you all the time you need to get the fuck out of here.

IP Logged

Ferd
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #43 - Mar 23rd, 2022 at 7:37pm
Print Post  
Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz wrote on Mar 11th, 2022 at 1:48pm:
... Nobody is going to take you seriously ...
This is the vault - who takes anyone seriously?

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #44 - Mar 23rd, 2022 at 8:48pm
Print Post  
Ferd wrote on Mar 23rd, 2022 at 7:37pm:
This is the vault - who takes anyone seriously?

Nomoreo... he has a list!

noamineo wrote on Dec 24th, 2021 at 12:04pm:
Sadly only scammers are "selling" boxes now. But if you do want to get scammed, I know a guy.

OSeanessy wrote on Dec 26th, 2021 at 6:03am:
Just for the record, I bought ten stones from Dragonborn a few days back. Fair and civil trade which went smoothly

IP Logged

lastbox
Korthos Resident

Happy box

Reply #45 - Mar 24th, 2022 at 5:31pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Don't pay Lastbox up front, check stock first
Reply #46 - Mar 27th, 2022 at 4:48pm
Print Post  
lastbox wrote on Feb 20th, 2022 at 5:20pm:
Go fuck yourself dragonborn idiot, i just have no time for idot scammers like you and be sure that ppl like you always die alone in a corner. more than this just fuck off. amazing some people never stop lying. i will not waste more time in read what shitty people like you have to say, as soon as i see your name i'll just paste this to you all the time you need to get the fuck out of here.

lastbox wrote on Feb 21st, 2022 at 5:42pm:
Go fuck yourself dragonborn idiot, i just have no time for idot scammers like you and be sure that ppl like you always die alone in a corner. more than this just fuck off. amazing some people never stop lying. i will not waste more time in read what shitty people like you have to say, as soon as i see your name i'll just paste this to you all the time you need to get the fuck out of here.

lastbox wrote on Feb 21st, 2022 at 9:08pm:

lastbox wrote on Feb 23rd, 2022 at 1:39am:

lastbox wrote on Feb 23rd, 2022 at 11:10pm:

lastbox wrote on Feb 25th, 2022 at 2:50am:

lastbox wrote on Feb 28th, 2022 at 12:16pm:

lastbox wrote on Mar 5th, 2022 at 8:34pm:

lastbox wrote on Mar 7th, 2022 at 12:06am:

lastbox wrote on Mar 7th, 2022 at 8:32pm:

lastbox wrote on Mar 8th, 2022 at 4:06pm:
~saved~

lastbox wrote on Mar 8th, 2022 at 10:35pm:
~saved~

lastbox wrote on Mar 9th, 2022 at 10:31am:
~saved~

lastbox wrote on Mar 9th, 2022 at 10:00pm:
~saved~

lastbox wrote on Mar 10th, 2022 at 12:18pm:
~saved~

lastbox wrote on Mar 12th, 2022 at 2:21am:
~saved~ and he still doesn't get it haha

lastbox wrote on Mar 13th, 2022 at 12:37am:
~saved for future humiliation~

lastbox wrote on Mar 13th, 2022 at 4:17pm:
~saved like 93 others lol~

lastbox wrote on Mar 13th, 2022 at 7:12pm:
~saved~ (can't bury this littlebox)

lastbox wrote on Mar 15th, 2022 at 1:25pm:
~saved... again lol~

lastbox wrote on Mar 15th, 2022 at 10:13pm:
~saved~

lastbox wrote on Mar 18th, 2022 at 2:39pm:
~saved~ like I'd let you slide? lol

lastbox wrote on Mar 19th, 2022 at 12:57pm:
~saved~

lastbox wrote on Mar 20th, 2022 at 2:35pm:
~saved for idiot trying to bury it~

lastbox wrote on Mar 23rd, 2022 at 12:23pm:
~saved~

lastbox wrote on Mar 26th, 2022 at 3:01pm:
~saved~

lastbox wrote on Mar 27th, 2022 at 4:26pm:
~saved~ (with the other 123 lol)

Hmmmm.... I don't think out new scammer Littlebox knows what this means:

lastbox wrote on Feb 23rd, 2022 at 11:10pm:
~ as soon as i see your name i'll just paste this to you all the time~

See its funny because changing the text? and trying to bury every post I make on these two threads and none of the others means exactly the opposite of ignoring and 'just paste this' Hahahaha you silly fuck! But by all means, keep losing your shit and panic posting scammer.

I guess outing for the attempted icon scam has had the desired effect, and folks will avoid that whole money upfront scam of his, Ha!

I also just have to say how gratifying it is to have someone like Littlebox so flustered that they repeatedly post how they won't be responding to me or how they won't be reading my posts and then try to post in the last word over a dozen times in a day.

I can just picture Littlebox hovering over the keyboard saying in broken english: "me will not be respond to Dragonborn evers... starting right after this last one... or maybe next??!" 

No, our poor scammer is in over his head and Littlebox will keep posting every time I do in hopes of saving face, he will continue to try and use the same format for the post but as he gets more and more panicked he will change it up in little and then larger ways, just as he already has over half a dozen times in the last two days alone, kids these days, no self-control.

Good God this is fucking hilarious.

Tusktusk wrote on Feb 15th, 2022 at 9:32am:
What is the Icon he used? I dont even understand what that is?

Icon/tile, its the graphic square that looks like an item in your inventory or during trades, etc... similar to item cosmetics. So it reads as a stack of Ottos boxes and you can separate them but when you click on the individual box it does nada. Pretty old exploit didn't know still worked.

OSeanessy wrote on Feb 17th, 2022 at 10:38am:
I've had zero problems with buying from Lastbox, excellent service and fair discounts with great communication. I'm just really sorry to hear about this

Good to hear,  let's hope he's learned his lesson about trying to pull the tile scams for the time being. But all prospective buyers should still be very careful going forward, check the product before you pay him a cent.

noamineo wrote on Dec 24th, 2021 at 12:04pm:
Sadly only scammers are "selling" boxes now. But if you do want to get scammed, I know a guy.

OSeanessy wrote on Dec 26th, 2021 at 6:03am:
Just for the record, I bought ten stones from Dragonborn a few days back. Fair and civil trade which went smoothly

IP Logged

lastbox
Korthos Resident

Happy box

Reply #47 - Mar 28th, 2022 at 6:42pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint