Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Re: Selling Account- 96 Reaper 3/3 Completionist- All Released Content Owned (Read 1724 times)
Standing Stone Games
Abbot Raider

I Love DDO & LotRO!

Re: Selling Account- 96 Reaper 3/3 Completionist- All Released Content Owned
Feb 23rd, 2022 at 9:30pm
Print Post  
I'm sorry, did you say you're asking for a firm 4000...DOLLARS?

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

You'd be lucky to get $400! The triple completionist thing is nice but 96 reaper points isn't really that many.
« Last Edit: Feb 23rd, 2022 at 9:34pm by Standing Stone Games »  

We invite you to explore our games, which hold the promise of depth, scope, and unlimited imagination!

Our phone # is (858) 239-0663. We enjoy hearing from our fans!
IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #1 - Feb 23rd, 2022 at 9:48pm
Print Post  
I will be extremely interested to see what this account goes for, but unsurprised if its significantly less than asked.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #2 - Feb 23rd, 2022 at 10:05pm
Print Post  
$4.01 offer good for two weeks

noamineo wrote on Dec 24th, 2021 at 12:04pm:
Sadly only scammers are "selling" boxes now. But if you do want to get scammed, I know a guy.

OSeanessy wrote on Dec 26th, 2021 at 6:03am:
Just for the record, I bought ten stones from Dragonborn a few days back. Fair and civil trade which went smoothly

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #3 - Feb 24th, 2022 at 6:22am
Print Post  
Kelltore wrote on Feb 24th, 2022 at 2:53am:
First off to clarify this is a collectors account with Ultimate Fan Editions with all available ddo store items purchased it has over 200 Shared Bank Slots and even acquired several sets of raid runes and augments, I have the main toon that’s 3/3 with another that is finishing racials to have another 3/3, it can literally run loot boosts,slayer and XP boosts constantly for over 5  years or more , each toon also has a Jibbers Blade, the potions ALONE ON MY ACCOUNT ARE WORTH MORE THAN 5 grand buying, so you trolls can just go sit in your kitty corner and pout some more and I will update you when it’s sold, almost all reaper content is solo with 96 reaper POints and the raid gear Alone and not even counting the toons of just xp stones and crafts led lol I’m in no hurry to sell so I will wait for the right buyer comes along. So actually in reality you are getting a huge discount the stones sell for 10 Each. But contact the discord if wanted. Shocked Grin Wink and a account is worth what someone will pay for it lol because in the grand scheme of things it’s value is over 8-10grand just if you buying the potions and cakes individually and if I don’t get a seller for my price it will stay safe under digital lock and key if and when I ever play again makes no difference to me.

Wow, I guess we all are totally wrong and owe you a heartfelt apology...

Or barring that, you could man the fuck up and get a thicker skin before posting?
« Last Edit: Feb 24th, 2022 at 6:23am by Dragonborn »  

Sadly only scammers are "selling" boxes now. But if you do want to get scammed, I know a guy.

Just for the record, I bought ten stones from Dragonborn a few days back. Fair and civil trade which went smoothly

IP Logged

Standing Stone Games
Abbot Raider

I Love DDO & LotRO!

Reply #4 - Feb 24th, 2022 at 11:57am
Print Post  
First off to clarify this is a collectors account with Ultimate Fan Editions with all available ddo store items purchased it has over 200 Shared Bank Slots and even acquired several sets of raid runes and augments, I have the main toon that’s 3/3 with another that is finishing racials to have another 3/3, it can literally run loot boosts,slayer and XP boosts constantly for over 5  years or more , each toon also has a Jibbers Blade, the potions ALONE ON MY ACCOUNT ARE WORTH MORE THAN 5 grand buying, so you trolls can just go sit in your kitty corner and pout some more and I will update you when it’s sold, almost all reaper content is solo with 96 reaper POints and the raid gear Alone and not even counting the toons of just xp stones and crafts led lol I’m in no hurry to sell so I will wait for the right buyer comes along. So actually in reality you are getting a huge discount the stones sell for 10 Each. But contact the discord if wanted. Shocked Grin Wink and a account is worth what someone will pay for it lol because in the grand scheme of things it’s value is over 8-10grand just if you buying the potions and cakes individually and if I don’t get a seller for my price it will stay safe under digital lock and key if and when I ever play again makes no difference to me.

You'll still be lucky to get $400 for it. If someone offers you $500, just chuckle as you jump on their offer.

We invite you to explore our games, which hold the promise of depth, scope, and unlimited imagination!

IP Logged

Latetotheparty
Dragon Raider

Reply #5 - Feb 24th, 2022 at 1:30pm
Print Post  
Just make sure to sell before they pull the plug.
1200 is better then 0

IP Logged

Toast
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Feb 24th, 2022 at 2:10pm
Print Post  
You posted looking for an account a year ago.. How much did you pay for that account back then? I would bet YOU didn't spent the 8-10k you're boasting about. And how have you improved that account?

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #7 - Feb 24th, 2022 at 2:30pm
Print Post  
To those of you actually interested in account, if you have not been here these guys are the normal trolls of this forum don’t let them dissuade you from at least contacting to look at the account as I can  send video proof of all the things I have claimed, I’m a legitimate selller looking for the right buy, if you are them don’t hesitate to reach out at least. I look forward to showing it to the legitimate buyers on discord!  Cheesy Grin

I’m not here for Clout or Drama, Yet am Consistently Called out for it. My personal issue is not with the Vault but with People who think they are the most intelligent on a Forum when in Reality they are just the Loudest and Most Annoying who think it’s Ok to Bully People when they are dumber than a Box of Jugs- Errrm Rocks.

IP Logged

Toast
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #8 - Feb 24th, 2022 at 3:40pm
Print Post  
Kelltore wrote on Feb 24th, 2022 at 2:27pm:
I mean since you are going all serious FBI on me with a post, I paid 1200 for that one for another family member who has since passed away and it still played by his son not that it’s any of your fucking business on what I post about, this is not the same account that was purchased and my account has more 3/3 Toons or Close to it than the one I bought, the potions alone on the Account are worth over 4 grand in purchases individually, I’m not even counting the 20 characters with upgraded bank space to hold gear lol Lips Sealed I honestly don’t give a fuck what you all think I will make a decent Sale, if you think I can’t you are funny, Seriously all of you are hilarious that you think you can bully someone into negotiating a new price point based on post history, I have no socks, This is my only account and BTW Toast nice to see another Dragonborn Sock Puppet. At least come at me on the Dragonborn account BRO.   Cool

I'm deeply touched by your life story. I am honored you think i'm the infamous Dragonborn. But yo.. don't think buying an account and adding some cheap duped ottos makes it 3x worth the amount......... But GL, go get the bag.
-Added some extra periods there, bc fuck you need some more.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #9 - Feb 24th, 2022 at 4:14pm
Print Post  
Buying a used account is like buying used underwear. You do it if that's all you can afford; but it never feels quite right.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Toast
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #10 - Feb 24th, 2022 at 4:31pm
Print Post  
Kelltore wrote on Feb 24th, 2022 at 4:13pm:
And I have zero Otto Boxes on this account

Well yeah, everyone would store that shit on another acc. The use of dupes is another thing.
I do not care if I SELL THIS ACCOUNT OR NOT.

I hope you sell the acc, you need to get out and touch grass. GL Smiley

IP Logged

Standing Stone Games
Abbot Raider

I Love DDO & LotRO!

Reply #11 - Feb 24th, 2022 at 5:57pm
Print Post  
I mean since you are going all serious FBI on me with a post, I paid 1200 for that one for another family member who has since passed away and it still played by his son not that it’s any of your fucking business on what I post about, this is not the same account that was purchased and my account has more 3/3 Toons or Close to it than the one I bought, the potions alone on the Account are worth over 4 grand in purchases individually, I’m not even counting the 20 characters with upgraded bank space to hold gear lol Lips Sealed I honestly don’t give a fuck what you all think I will make a decent Sale, if you think I can’t you are funny, Seriously all of you are hilarious that you think you can bully someone into negotiating a new price point based on post history, I have no socks, This is my only account and BTW Toast nice to see another Dragonborn Sock Puppet. At least come at me on the Dragonborn account BRO.   Cool

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Stop hitting yourself Kelltore lol
Reply #12 - Feb 24th, 2022 at 8:53pm
Print Post  
Kelltore seems upset...

~ I do not care if I SELL THIS ACCOUNT OR NOT. I don’t actually have too~

,___,
{O,o}
|)``)
O RLY?

~

Kelltore wrote on Feb 24th, 2022 at 12:38pm:
~

Kelltore wrote on Feb 24th, 2022 at 1:01pm:
~

~

Kelltore wrote on Feb 24th, 2022 at 2:30pm:
~

~

Ya gotta wonder how many more times he would have spam-posted if he did care! LMFAO!

« Last Edit: Feb 25th, 2022 at 2:25am by Dragonborn »  

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Kelltore, greek for Vag
Reply #13 - Feb 25th, 2022 at 3:22am
Print Post  
UPDATE!!!

After suffering a classic 12-hour Vault-style boot party, our new little whipping boy Kelltore deleted all of his other posts talking shit only to slink away after getting comprehensively mocked.

In a word? Delightful!

In other news; experts predict Kelltore will try to claim his post deletions and crawl-away were because he sold the account to save face!

IP Logged

Silky
Shroud Slacker

Reply #14 - Apr 4th, 2022 at 2:48am
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Feb 24th, 2022 at 4:14pm:
Buying a used account is like buying a used condom. You do it if that's all you can afford; but it never feels quite right.

ftfy!

Did any idjits bite yet?
« Last Edit: Apr 4th, 2022 at 2:49am by Silky »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint