Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Are all Saltmarsh quests as stupid as Haunted House? (Read 2654 times)
Mokune
Shroud Slacker

Gimped Hairless Ape

Are all Saltmarsh quests as stupid as Haunted House?
Mar 11th, 2022 at 2:46am
Print Post  
Hate this stupid locked door scavenger hunt bullshit quest.  Second quest in and already hate the goddamned shit.  Fuck them and fuck Saltmarsh.  Idiot cocksucking retards.

Welcome to your sexually transmitted death sentence served in a shit-machine meat suit.

IP Logged

Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Poetry!

Re: Are all Saltmarsh quests as stupid as Haunted House?
Reply #1 - Mar 11th, 2022 at 11:04am
Print Post  
Yeah, these days it’s like they’ve got retards that need adult supervision with crayons that are designing quests with construction paper, macaroni and mucous glue.

Honestly though, wait until you get to experience the life sucking ordeal of Danger at Dunwater. 
« Last Edit: Mar 11th, 2022 at 1:41pm by Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz »  

IP Logged

Snu Snu
Shroud Slacker

Drama is boring

Reply #2 - Mar 11th, 2022 at 8:29pm
Print Post  
Don't forget boring and uninspired.

Bored Byond Belief

IP Logged

Hostyle
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Mar 11th, 2022 at 11:17pm
Print Post  
I've yet to try but I'm looking forward to the tile puzzles.

IP Logged

somenewnoob
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Mar 12th, 2022 at 11:22am
Print Post  
I bought it for favor  points and feel like I still spent too much money on it.
« Last Edit: Mar 12th, 2022 at 11:23am by somenewnoob »  

Grab life by the pussy.

IP Logged

ManyCookies
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Mar 13th, 2022 at 3:16am
Print Post  
Danger at dunwater is way worse. Yet another fucking long quest that should have been split into two quests.

I dont think it even drops any good loot? Goggles is acid which is meh, the necklace is similar to the sharn necklace which is way easier to farm, the belt is meh and the heavy pick is useless of course.

Is the legendary saltmarsh explorer set bonus even worth anything? It looks like they are trying to make it a level 50 version of the adherents set.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #6 - Mar 13th, 2022 at 2:54pm
Print Post  
Danger at Dunwater & The Final Enemy. Super long with a lot of annoying stuff.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Count Dante
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Mar 13th, 2022 at 5:52pm
Print Post  
I don't know how you can play the new quests in the Cerulean Hills and think this team is ever going to create decent content again.

I said it before, I'll say it again; SSG might as well change their logo to a picture of Sev shitting in the mouth of the corpse of a once great game.

Grand wrote on Mar 11th, 2017 at 12:08am:
I'm a big believer in the old adage saw that you should never make a bet you can't afford to lose!

Welcher.

IP Logged

Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Poetry!

Reply #8 - Mar 14th, 2022 at 7:12am
Print Post  
Count Dante wrote on Mar 13th, 2022 at 5:52pm:
I don't know how you can play the new quests in the Cerulean Hills and think this team is ever going to create decent content again.

I said it before, I'll say it again; SSG might as well change their logo to a picture of Sev shitting in the mouth of the corpse of a once great game.

Yep. Squatter Shit Games.

Really wish that half assed moron had adult supervision, because he’s by far the single largest reason this game is in the shitter. 

Then again, there’s no department within that entire organization that’s not an out of control dumpster fire.  So, whoever the shitbag is that’s actually in overall charge of SSG needs to be fired outright.  That fucktard has no business doing anything more complicated than sharpening crayons during the devs’ nap period.

IP Logged

higgildypiggildy
Stormreaver Piker

I just mock the world

Reply #9 - Mar 14th, 2022 at 8:42am
Print Post  
Danger at Dunwater is stupidly long, in nasty closed in hard to navigate corridors.  The monsters are way too overstatted and you have to fight way too many of them.  Finally the XP is rubbish for this very long mission.

On a heroic life, doing every mission at reaper 4 (I'm doing racials still) I die in that 2-3 times every single time I do it.  Other than that one mission I expect to die once in the rest of the heroic life.

It's a shit quest.  I think I've decided to do it at elite in the future to get the saga completion while I do the rest of the life at reaper 4.

I ain't got no mothafukkinsignature

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #10 - Mar 14th, 2022 at 1:20pm
Print Post  
I had to farm The Final Enemy last night to get a few more bits of the Saltmarsh gear. Turns out that one is not so bad - if you don't care about completion you can run straight to the end, kill boss, loot chest in about 10 minutes.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Poetry!

Reply #11 - Mar 14th, 2022 at 2:00pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Mar 14th, 2022 at 1:20pm:
I had to farm The Final Enemy last night to get a few more bits of the Saltmarsh gear. Turns out that one is not so bad - if you don't care about completion you can run straight to the end, kill boss, loot chest in about 10 minutes.

If you’re looking for the heroic death ward and invisible clickies, you can farm the heroic one while at cap in about 2 minutes with sprint boost while ignoring most of the mobs.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #12 - Mar 14th, 2022 at 4:55pm
Print Post  
Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz wrote on Mar 14th, 2022 at 2:00pm:
If you’re looking for the heroic death ward and invisible clickies, you can farm the heroic one while at cap in about 2 minutes with sprint boost while ignoring most of the mobs.

I was after the ring and helmet in legendary.

That being said, I have bales upon bales of hay. Maybe I'll run Danger at Dunwater on heroic and just upgrade the items. I don't know if it will legitimately be any faster though.

IP Logged

Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Poetry!

Reply #13 - Mar 14th, 2022 at 4:59pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Mar 14th, 2022 at 4:55pm:
I was after the ring and helmet in legendary.

That being said, I have bales upon bales of hay. Maybe I'll run Danger at Dunwater on heroic and just upgrade the items. I don't know if it will legitimately be any faster though.

I don’t have much interest in upgrading heroic to epic.  But those ml3 clickies are nice to have all the way thru heroics, especially if you don’t get dw or invis thru spells.

Oh, and Dunwater is a bothersome slog even if you’re farming heroic while at cap.
« Last Edit: Mar 14th, 2022 at 5:01pm by Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz »  

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #14 - Mar 14th, 2022 at 5:03pm
Print Post  
Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz wrote on Mar 14th, 2022 at 4:59pm:
I don’t have much interest in upgrading heroic to epic.  But those ml3 clickies are nice to have all the way thru heroics, especially if you don’t get dw or invis thru spells.

I'm not looking at doing any further heroic lives anytime soon, but will keep that in mind. For now I want the legendary stuff because finding items is the last thing that maintains my interest in this game.

IP Logged

Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Poetry!

Reply #15 - Mar 14th, 2022 at 5:09pm
Print Post  
Ah, gotcha. 

I’m still running iconics/classes on my main, and racials/epics on an alt.  Made sense to farm out those clickies for both.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #16 - Mar 14th, 2022 at 5:52pm
Print Post  
Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz wrote on Mar 14th, 2022 at 5:09pm:
Ah, gotcha. 

I’m still running iconics/classes on my main, and racials/epics on an alt.  Made sense to farm out those clickies for both.

I am somewhat curious if I would enjoy having a second character with full heroic/epic/racial completionist. At the moment I don't really play enough. Also the notion of farming out the required tokens of 12 makes me feel ill.

IP Logged

Mokune
Shroud Slacker

Gimped Hairless Ape

Reply #17 - Mar 18th, 2022 at 12:55pm
Print Post  
Y'all weren't lying about Danger at Dunwater...

But wait...there's more...let's do moving goal posts on Breakables for Ransack LMAO

I decided these twats weren't getting the best of me so played through it all...once.

Welcome to your sexually transmitted death sentence served in a shit-machine meat suit.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #18 - Mar 18th, 2022 at 3:38pm
Print Post  
Mokune wrote on Mar 18th, 2022 at 12:55pm:
Y'all weren't lying about Danger at Dunwater...

I had to farm it about 6 times to get all the items. Once you learn the routes its not terrible(takes maybe 20 minutes if ya squint). But "not terrible" is pretty poor praise for how much work obviously went into that turd.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint