Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) TR ideas? (Read 11551 times)
Shunned
Stormreaver Piker

Hi! You have multiple
personality disorder.

Re: TR ideas?
Reply #75 - Apr 29th, 2022 at 8:35pm
Print Post  
Anothersock wrote on Apr 28th, 2022 at 4:36pm:
I'll have a deeper look at cannith crafting. I'm not into it at all, but if one can apply a level shard to upgrade the item withput recreating it entierly, it may be worth it.
If not I'd have to pull collectible bags to craft shit....

idk for sure, but i think you gotta wipe and reapply/

IP Logged

kum-gulp
VoD Slasher

I Love Tired Vault Memes!

Reply #76 - Apr 30th, 2022 at 4:38am
Print Post  
Anothersock wrote on Apr 29th, 2022 at 5:23pm:
If you are going in for the XP with a pot running on a quest you don't know, you should either have 1000s pots banked, or not care about the pot running.

Yes this would be ideal but would require foresight and intelligence on my behalf.

IP Logged

Justanotherlurker
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #77 - Apr 30th, 2022 at 9:15am
Print Post  
kum-gulp wrote on Apr 29th, 2022 at 9:00am:
I thought Ravenloft looked nice but found the running around tedious. It gets quicker as you learn them but ugh that first time in a few of them was painful, watching a pot tick away.

Why are you running around Ravenloft to get to quests? There's a teleporter that takes you to the quest entrance - if you meant Feywild then I would agree.

IP Logged

kum-gulp
VoD Slasher

Reply #78 - Apr 30th, 2022 at 12:48pm
Print Post  
I meant inside the quests, lots of fetch this from here, speak to this there. But I also ran round the wilderness the first time. Why wouldn't you?

IP Logged

higgildypiggildy
Stormreaver Piker

I just mock the world

Reply #79 - May 1st, 2022 at 9:37am
Print Post  
Justanotherlurker wrote on Apr 30th, 2022 at 9:15am:
Why are you running around Ravenloft to get to quests? There's a teleporter that takes you to the quest entrance - if you meant Feywild then I would agree.

I don't get the problem with feywild.  It's a pretty small explore area all in all.  It takes like 1 min to zone into area from the castle, invis, get on horse and run to entrance. 

of course if you don't have invis clicky/fast mount then it's probably a hassle, but well those two things are pretty trivial to acquire.

I ain't got no mothafukkinsignature

IP Logged

higgildypiggildy
Stormreaver Piker

I just mock the world

Reply #80 - May 1st, 2022 at 9:39am
Print Post  
kum-gulp wrote on Apr 30th, 2022 at 12:48pm:
I meant inside the quests, lots of fetch this from here, speak to this there. But I also ran round the wilderness the first time. Why wouldn't you?

I liked ravenloft wilderness, really flavourful, really beautiful in a hauntet/gothic/creepy way.  Loads of really interesting nooks and crannies everywhere to physically explore and admire.

I ain't got no mothafukkinsignature

IP Logged

kum-gulp
VoD Slasher

Reply #81 - May 1st, 2022 at 11:06am
Print Post  
Yeah I felt similarly about it. I sometimes go out there for some lazy slayers when I've had a busy work day and it's always a pleasant diversion. Probably less so if you didn't have some kind of mount.

IP Logged

Anothersock
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #82 - May 6th, 2022 at 6:59am
Print Post  
For today's gripe.
Hitting 20, spending up those 16faith points or so, equipping level 20 gear... and off the bat, even on a fucked up wiz9/rogue11 build you can solo elite level 25 quests.
I'm not complaining or anything since there's always reaper if I want the challenge. I'm just mostly bewildered by just how good the gear is.

Then again, the sorc fire savant is zeroing out mobs of reds without a fort item and shit gear in all the level 23plus quests too. Really just makes you wonder wtf you were ever doing as a melee trying to solo shit in hours.

Level 20 gear.
Cannith challenge stuff all the way for the sorc.
Whatever other bits you are missing just grab from estat challenges.
Don't be me. Try to slot up a fort. There's diamonds and shit like that one can use.

Other class gear will be listed tomorrow.
What I remeber is.
Epic diabolist docent.
Epic spectacles of spellsight
Epic Ring of Baphomet
Epic bejeweled letter opener
Epic spectral gloves (situationally anyway).
Epic Cloak of Zephir
Epic Spiked Turban
Nyoko's Necklace/Nyoko's Band - literally because ninja spy plus holy/void burst ring was left somerhing I had - wouldn't go out of your way to get that.
Infact, unless they update these sets, if you don't need the ring as extra damage to a monk or something it's almost a waste of a slot...

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #83 - May 7th, 2022 at 8:16am
Print Post  
Anothersock wrote on May 6th, 2022 at 6:59am:
For today's gripe.
Hitting 20, spending up those 16faith points or so, equipping level 20 gear... and off the bat, even on a fucked up wiz9/rogue11 build you can solo elite level 25 quests.
I'm not complaining or anything since there's always reaper if I want the challenge. I'm just mostly bewildered by just how good the gear is.

Then again, the sorc fire savant is zeroing out mobs of reds without a fort item and shit gear in all the level 23plus quests too. Really just makes you wonder wtf you were ever doing as a melee trying to solo shit in hours.

Level 20 gear.
Cannith challenge stuff all the way for the sorc.
Whatever other bits you are missing just grab from estat challenges.
Don't be me. Try to slot up a fort. There's diamonds and shit like that one can use.

Other class gear will be listed tomorrow.
What I remeber is.
Epic diabolist docent.
Epic spectacles of spellsight
Epic Ring of Baphomet
Epic bejeweled letter opener
Epic spectral gloves (situationally anyway).
Epic Cloak of Zephir
Epic Spiked Turban
Nyoko's Necklace/Nyoko's Band - literally because ninja spy plus holy/void burst ring was left somerhing I had - wouldn't go out of your way to get that.
Infact, unless they update these sets, if you don't need the ring as extra damage to a monk or something it's almost a waste of a slot...

You should pretend that you're a fire savant irl, dress up in your favorite gear and then stand in a wall of fire.
« Last Edit: May 7th, 2022 at 8:17am by Gunga »  

Smrti wrote on Mar 22nd, 2013 at 3:00pm:
Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Anothersock
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #84 - May 7th, 2022 at 8:58pm
Print Post  
Your opinion notwithstanding I just had the gimp rogue wizard build solo a level 23 r8 quest. The gear is definitely solid.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 
Send TopicPrint