Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Strange Choices in Item Design #17: The Lord of Blades (Read 6641 times)
Justanotherlurker
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Re: Strange Choices in Item Design #17: The Lord of Blades
Reply #25 - Jun 6th, 2022 at 6:10am
Print Post  
ManyCookies wrote on Jun 3rd, 2022 at 6:51pm:
Couldnt they just add the sentient slot at the last step of the process, like how sharn "nearly finished" adds an augment slot at the last step?

Well, this being SSG, they probably couldnt get it to work...

Edit : Wait a sec, sharn nearly finished gear can take sentient gems and they have a multistep crafting process. Yet, it works fine for them?

It was a deliberate design choice to not allow sentience not a technical limitation

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #26 - Jun 6th, 2022 at 12:27pm
Print Post  
Justanotherlurker wrote on Jun 6th, 2022 at 6:10am:
It was a deliberate design choice to not allow sentience not a technical limitation

It might have been both. Entirely possible they looked at it, said "We could do this, but it will be hard" and made it a feature instead.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Justanotherlurker
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #27 - Jun 6th, 2022 at 2:47pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Jun 6th, 2022 at 12:27pm:
It might have been both. Entirely possible they looked at it, said "We could do this, but it will be hard" and made it a feature instead.

No. Only one of us is speculating.

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ͩͩͩͩͩͩ

Re: Strange Choices in Character Design #17: The Plus Character
Reply #28 - Jun 18th, 2022 at 9:03am
Print Post  
Why does the "Plus" sign look like "+"? It could have been any permutation of geometrical lines! Lets speculate for 10 pages about it!

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint