Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Dodge Gettin Fucked and Fuckin You (Read 6191 times)
somenewnoob
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Re: Dodge Gettin Fucked and Fuckin You
Reply #25 - Jun 10th, 2022 at 2:22pm
Print Post  
Quote:
If your point was "wtf is with you people who complain about Turdbine while also continually giving the money" then yeah, I can agree with that. But I don't see how logging in without paying them any money is a bad thing.

I'd rather occasionally play DDO because I still have fun with it sometimes... but not give Turbine any money. I don't see how that's worse than "not logging in at all." If anything, I'm a drain to their servers. And I'd hazard to guess that a lot of people on the Vault are in a similar boat: we still have some fun with the game, but haven't given Turbine money in years.

Shh, don't give them any ideas.  Tongue

Same, I haven't given them a penny in years. And still play the full game for free.

If they ever decide to have a clue, I might give them $$$ again. But everything they do tells me I made the right choice to stop spending $.

Grab life by the pussy.

IP Logged

liljiggy
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #26 - Jun 10th, 2022 at 2:47pm
Print Post  
Quote:
But I don't see how logging in without paying them any money is a bad thing.

Banana fag still has a point.  No idea what info they gather or turn in, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was split into the same categories of "never has spent any money," "spends money but not VIP," and "actively subscribed to VIP."  I doubt if they break it down to "hasn't spent a dime in 5 years," so premium players playing still looks like a paying customer (on paper at least).

IP Logged

Linker
Dragon Raider

It's all the same

Reply #27 - Jun 26th, 2022 at 4:11pm
Print Post  
Remember the 2009 92% theorycraft? the (later) 102% halfling monk stable(ish)?

These were the days.

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ͩͩͩͩͩͩ

Reply #28 - Jul 2nd, 2022 at 10:18am
Print Post  
every non paying customer's engagement has a value so even if u dont buy shit u are funding them indirectly. i believe a lot of the people who DO insert coin, would be far less inclined to do so, if the game was effectively single player due to an unignorable lack of players

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint