Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Update 55 Release Notes (Read 9086 times)
noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Re: Update 55 Release Notes
Reply #50 - Jun 27th, 2022 at 1:57pm
Print Post  
Anothersock wrote on Jun 27th, 2022 at 1:50pm:
They work on shit no one - and I mean literally not a fucking single person in the whole goddamn world - told them to work on, and then proceed to get pissed when people tell them how fucking moronic steelstar & Co are.

There was a discussion on the motherboards recently about grouping. One of the very few times I've seen a huge portion of the DDO community actually reach a consensus about something. Specifically that chains where you can't do quest X without having done quest Y like Sharn chains 1&2 are a huge obstacle to grouping.

So Lyn pops in and says "don't worry, guys, we made a big improvement to the LFM panel that's coming out in the next patch!"

Like, you want a fucking gold star for fixing something that wasn't broken while entirely ignoring the actual problems?

Apparently yes.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Reply #51 - Jun 27th, 2022 at 2:11pm
Print Post  
Another significant QA issue: one of the Isle quests drops zero named loot or mats. It's all lootgen. Somehow they missed that... Not before a bunch of people spend shards rerolling, though....

All the other quests drop mats in opt chests, etc. So, this one has zero mats (in any of its chests) and zero named loot. Genius.

That's a bigger "duh" to me than the explorer XP.

EDIT: This is true of the legendary difficulties. Not sure about heroic.
« Last Edit: Jun 27th, 2022 at 5:34pm by Head-Meat »  

Strake wrote on Mar 31st, 2020 at 1:51pm:
Like every group, there are schlubs and there are stars, and a lot in between. Pick your cause and I can say the same thing about the associated group.
Gunga wrote on Oct 5th, 2022 at 2:27am:
Bitcoin. lul
--Who is luling in March 2025?
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #52 - Jun 27th, 2022 at 2:38pm
Print Post  
Head-Meat wrote on Jun 27th, 2022 at 2:11pm:
Another significant QA issue: one of the Isle quests drops zero named loot or mats. It's all lootgen. Somehow they missed that... Not before a bunch of people spend shards rerolling, though....

All the other quests drop mats in opt chests, etc. So, this one has zero mats (in any of its chests) and zero named look. Genius.

That's a bigger "duh" to me than the explorer XP.

EDIT: This is true of the legendary difficulties. Not sure about heroic.

At least putting matts in opt chests is a significant step forward. Not that it really matters.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Shunned
Stormreaver Piker

Hi! You have multiple
personality disorder.

Reply #53 - Jun 27th, 2022 at 6:54pm
Print Post  
Remember!  This is the already delayed quality.  Imagine how high the shit geyser would be if they stuck to their first release date~!

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #54 - Jun 27th, 2022 at 7:00pm
Print Post  
ManyCookies wrote on Jun 24th, 2022 at 10:33am:
they are fixated on the money

A baffling mystery for even the most savvy businesses.

Smrti wrote on Mar 22nd, 2013 at 3:00pm:
Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint