Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic So, how is the Isle of Dread? (Read 7776 times)
Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Re: So, how is the Isle of Dread?
Reply #25 - Jun 26th, 2022 at 8:14pm
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Jun 26th, 2022 at 4:39pm:
You were on Kashil.

It was probably your bear; I remember the strike trough - you were wrecking mobs.

Oh far out. Well, I must have been having a good day.  Smiley

Strake wrote on Mar 31st, 2020 at 1:51pm:
Like every group, there are schlubs and there are stars, and a lot in between. Pick your cause and I can say the same thing about the associated group.
Gunga wrote on Oct 5th, 2022 at 2:27am:
Bitcoin. lul
--Who is luling in March 2025?
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

newalchemist
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #26 - Jun 29th, 2022 at 8:03pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Jun 25th, 2022 at 2:15pm:
. I really fuckin hate that SSG ignored the constant stream of player feedback saying "the quest teleporters in RL were the best! Please do that in all expansions going forward!". Makes me angry.

Having to walk to quests aside, I guess the best thing I can say about IoD is that its so ok, its average.

I disagree, teleporting to the quests means I never explored the wilderness, having teleport areas seems like a happy medium.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #27 - Jun 29th, 2022 at 8:08pm
Print Post  
newalchemist wrote on Jun 29th, 2022 at 8:03pm:
I disagree, teleporting to the quests means I never explored the wilderness, having teleport areas seems like a happy medium.

You're logic doesn't hold up. I've explored every inch of Ravenloft. but seen fuck-all of Feywild. Feywild was a shit explorer area. If you make a good explorer are, people will explore it regardless.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Standing Stone Games
Shroud Slacker

I Love DDO & LotRO!

Reply #28 - Jun 30th, 2022 at 12:32am
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Jun 29th, 2022 at 8:08pm:
I've explored every inch of Ravenloft. but seen fuck-all of Feywild...If you make a good explorer are, people will explore it regardless.

Agreed.

I know Gianthold and the Subterrane like the back of my hand. The Cogs are also a great explorer area. There's some interesting things to see down there if you know where to look.

We invite you to explore our games, which hold the promise of depth, scope, and unlimited imagination!

Our phone # is (858) 239-0663. We enjoy hearing from our fans!
IP Logged

Anothersock
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #29 - Jun 30th, 2022 at 12:39am
Print Post  
By the rest of your posts, I think the interesting things you like to see are dicks... Nothing wrong with that, it just isn't the mainstream idea of what's nice to look at for the majority of the world...

IP Logged

Sasha
Abbot Raider

Reply #30 - Jun 30th, 2022 at 4:41am
Print Post  
Dread is a solid 7/10 for me: the wilderness looks good although it's too small... they even built the northern part of the Isle, I guess they didn't have the time to finish it? The quests look good, they're short and easy, and the dinos look great.

The loot is OK, my sorc is wearing a bone-crafted staff + artifact.

Also, the finished raid is looking surprisingly good, although I did laugh my ass off when Cordo compared it to ToD.

Overall, not too bad.

By the way, how do you guys deal with r10 Scythemaw without anyone in your group dying? (no cheese)
« Last Edit: Jun 30th, 2022 at 4:33pm by Sasha »  

IP Logged

Standing Stone Games
Shroud Slacker

I Love DDO & LotRO!

Reply #31 - Jun 30th, 2022 at 12:32pm
Print Post  
Anothersock wrote on Jun 30th, 2022 at 12:39am:
By the rest of your posts, I think the interesting things you like to see are dicks... Nothing wrong with that, it just isn't the mainstream idea of what's nice to look at for the majority of the world...

Awww...wooks wike Gwand's feewings got hurt.

Poor baby.

Grin

We invite you to explore our games, which hold the promise of depth, scope, and unlimited imagination!

Our phone # is (858) 239-0663. We enjoy hearing from our fans!
IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #32 - Jun 30th, 2022 at 2:09pm
Print Post  
Sasha wrote on Jun 30th, 2022 at 4:41am:
Dread is a solid 7/10 for me: the wilderness looks good although it's too small... they even built the northern part of the Isle, I guess they didn't have the time to finish it? The quests look good, they're short and easy, and the dinos look great.

I was really annoyed that I couldn't kill the brontosaurus.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Anothersock
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #33 - Jun 30th, 2022 at 5:36pm
Print Post  
No idea who gwand is, nor why you think my feelings are hurt?
Like... by what? by the retarded shit you post? If that were the case I'd be far more upset by just reading posts by the guy above 😆

Re the topic.
7/10 for $99 or $129 or whatver the fuck it is that some of you assholes paid is way too fucking much.
Giving turdbine $1 is already too fucking much given you (the customer) is treated like a piece of shit on the sidewalk that cordo dropped off himself, and then proceeded to step on because to people like him scat play is fun. But that's another story.
« Last Edit: Jun 30th, 2022 at 5:37pm by Anothersock »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint