Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Current state of Melee class balance? (Read 6211 times)
iGouger
Ex Member

Current state of Melee class balance?
Jul 12th, 2022 at 5:45pm
Print Post  
It's been my long-held belief that Fighters have been getting the short end of the stick. Which is disappointing to me, because Kensei is one of my favorite trees. But I wanted to hear other people's thoughts because A) I get bored by post-20 stuff so I only really play heroics and B) I'm curious in hearing others' thoughts.

My impression for Heroics is
S tier: Barbarians, Paladins
A tier: Eldritch Knights, Wolves, Bears
B tier: Warpriests/Warsouls, Bards, Artificers
C tier: Tempest, Monks, Thief Acrobat Rogues
D tier: Fighters, Assassin Rogues

This is when factoring in sustainability, DPS, team support, and also compatibility with THF (the best fighting style because Turbine's idea of game balance = 99% of content is "kill massive waves of mobs"). Barb/Paladin unquestionably pull ahead of all other melee classes and I'm not sure any sane person would dispute that. But on some others, I'm not 100% sure. Like EK + animal builds: I haven't touched those classes in probably 7 years, and they're possibly better/worse than I realize.

Probably the most decisive factor which separates the viable classes (B tier and above) from the chaff (C/D tier) is sustainability. Every class in C/D tier has no real way of keeping up with reaper mode's healing debuff, and requires external support - which isn't viable because DDO has been a solo game for the past decade almost. This predictably spells doom for Assassins because you're not getting any sneak attacks in a solo game. The one exception to my general rule is EK because even if they don't have innate self-heals, their AoE is unrivaled and they can merk pretty much any trash in the game, which is why I tentatively put them in A tier.

How far off am I for heroics? Also, does game balance actually get any better post-20, or is it even more stultifying to build diversity? The main reason I quit playing epics years ago is because it felt that the problems with class balance were amplified tenfold: Heroic Reaper is already incredibly punishing for several classes, and epics made the problem even worse. Maybe it's changed in recent years, idk.

« Last Edit: Jul 12th, 2022 at 5:46pm by »  

IP Logged

somenewnoob
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Re: Current state of Melee class balance?
Reply #1 - Jul 12th, 2022 at 7:07pm
Print Post  
I've got a pure barb and a pure pally. They both can tear easily through heroics and epics (I usually run heroics r2-3, epics around r3-4...dont really bother with anything higher for speed reasons). Barb more so, it's just stupid easy on a barb.

For higher skull legendary (8+) the barb is much better, sacks of hp, 1500 sustainable temp hp, uncanny dodge make it much more survivable than a heavy armor melee.. (this is assuming you don't have cc/constant heals/or a tank to get all the aggro).

I used to have a melee bard, it's a slow starter but once it gets some of the good stuff does real well in heroics/epics between melee dps and cc, but starts to lose it's luster in legendary over r3-4 ish.

Barb obviously doesn't have much "help others", carry a stack of heal scrolls, have renewal maybe, that's about all you can do. Pally at least can help with some healing others, bard too.

I have seen a couple EK's just wreck high skull stuff. I'm planning on one of those soon. Bears seem to do ok too.

Grab life by the pussy.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #2 - Jul 12th, 2022 at 7:17pm
Print Post  
Have you ever played a pen and paper game where the fighter didn't spent half the campaign at 5 HP with his head in the cleric's lap? Fighters belong in Tier D.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Notanarc
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Jul 12th, 2022 at 11:26pm
Print Post  
If we're talking heroics only, monks and tempest rangers are not tier c.  I ran once of each on my Tabaxi lives and they were fine at r2-3 solo.  In party was even better since both had spring attack and I could grab aggro fast to let the ranged kill stuff without making me chase mobs.

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #4 - Jul 12th, 2022 at 11:36pm
Print Post  
Quote:
How far off am I for heroics? Also, does game balance actually get any better post-20, or is it even more stultifying to build diversity? The main reason I quit playing epics years ago is because it felt that the problems with class balance were amplified tenfold: Heroic Reaper is already incredibly punishing for several classes, and epics made the problem even worse. Maybe it's changed in recent years, idk.

Nobody worth their salt fucking "plays" epics anymore, its just a stepping stone, a delay before the real game starts at 30 (now 32).
Which is why everyone drinks Major slayer + 30% xp pot and zergs wilderness slayers to cap asap.

There's no such thing as class balance, there never was.

IP Logged

iGouger
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Jul 13th, 2022 at 1:11am
Print Post  
Notanarc wrote on Jul 12th, 2022 at 11:26pm:
If we're talking heroics only, monks and tempest rangers are not tier c.  I ran once of each on my Tabaxi lives and they were fine at r2-3 solo.  In party was even better since both had spring attack and I could grab aggro fast to let the ranged kill stuff without making me chase mobs.

DPS-wise, they strike me as probably fine. But how do you sustain yourself as either class? Unless I'm missing something obvious, neither class has great options for either. Henshin Mystic has the T5 AoE heal and Ranger has cure spells, but neither is viable for patching up reaper damage.

How do they perform better than any class I placed above them? I'm just not seeing how Tempest or Monks are more desirable in parties, or more viable solo, than Bards/EK/Druids/Warpriests/Warsouls/Meleeficers/Barbs/Pals.

Alex DeLarge wrote on Jul 12th, 2022 at 11:36pm:
There's no such thing as class balance, there never was.

This is true, but class balance now is far worse than it was when I started the game. Previously, every class had a niche, but no class really overcentralized the build meta the way Barb/Pal/Sorc/Alch do these days. It's not even in the same ballpark.

IP Logged

Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Reply #6 - Jul 13th, 2022 at 9:23am
Print Post  
Bruh.

This game has basically three modes:

1. Casuals (anything works so the discussion is irrelevant)
2. TR train. This is really what you're talking about. The giveaway is mentioning "heals" at all. You're more/less right here I suppose in terms of your ranking.
3. "End game"= lvl 32 mid-high reaper and raiding.

Self heals are pretty lol when it comes to #3. So, you have a good mix of builds. Melee isn't hot here atm. Lots of ranged and casters when you're running reapers. BUT, you'll see the odd tank. As far as melee DPS, I mostly see your "S", "A", and "D", tiers or some combination of those. I don't see Bs and Cs much. Still some. But it's less common.

I've spent most of the last year+ playing mode #3. Take it for what its worth. My sphere of play is decently wide. I'll pug low to mid reapers with randos, and I'll zerg r10 isle of dread with leets at times (zerg r10s = zero melee IME. Just sayin').
« Last Edit: Jul 13th, 2022 at 10:29am by Head-Meat »  

Strake wrote on Mar 31st, 2020 at 1:51pm:
Like every group, there are schlubs and there are stars, and a lot in between. Pick your cause and I can say the same thing about the associated group.
Gunga wrote on Oct 5th, 2022 at 2:27am:
Bitcoin. lul
--Who is luling in March 2025?
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ͩͩͩͩͩͩ

Reply #7 - Jul 13th, 2022 at 9:51am
Print Post  
Quote:
My impression for Heroics is
S tier: Barbarians, Paladins
A tier: Eldritch Knights, Wolves, Bears
B tier: Warpriests/Warsouls, Bards, Artificers
C tier: Tempest, Monks, Thief Acrobat Rogues
D tier: Fighters, Assassin Rogues

how close to reality is this because it does not align with my admittedly dated perception at all

people play bears? when did that occur
wtf is a warsoul, a melee fvs like the WF meme used to try to be
melee artificers?
monks get nerfed or something?
eldritch knights isnt that a meme wizard tree
are those pure builds, like BRO MY LEGENDARY MELEE WIZARD KNIGHT BUILD FOR R11 SOLOS VON6

did they buff these things or some other system, nerf other popular build choices in the last several years? how did these meme trees and historically unplayed builds become so much more 'powerful' than a fucking pure fighter lol. what game changes allow this tier ranking? reading that chart is giving me mandella effect vibes

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Reply #8 - Jul 13th, 2022 at 10:28am
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Jul 13th, 2022 at 9:51am:
how close to reality is this because it does not align with my admittedly dated perception at all

melee artificers?
are those pure builds, like BRO MY LEGENDARY MELEE WIZARD KNIGHT BUILD FOR R11 SOLOS VON6

did they buff these things or some other system, nerf other popular build choices in the last several years? how did these meme trees and historically unplayed builds become so much more 'powerful' than a fucking pure fighter lol. what game changes allow this tier ranking? reading that chart is giving me mandella effect vibes

When's the last time you actually played?

Like every group, there are schlubs and there are stars, and a lot in between. Pick your cause and I can say the same thing about the associated group.
Bitcoin. lul
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

Justanotherlurker
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #9 - Jul 13th, 2022 at 10:36am
Print Post  

melee artificers?

Eh im not sure anyone bothers rating heroic melee levelling enough to pick holes (if you really wanted to go fast you would go boom). The list looks ok but over prioritises self healing. The main thing that matters in low reaper heroics are run speed and AoE so stick monks are better than handwrap monks currently.

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ͩͩͩͩͩͩ

Reply #10 - Jul 13th, 2022 at 10:37am
Print Post  
Head-Meat wrote on Jul 13th, 2022 at 10:28am:
When's the last time you actually played?

after ravenloft, b4 house j rage chain, brief return in HC season 2 to get in the hall of homos

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #11 - Jul 13th, 2022 at 11:08am
Print Post  
Head-Meat wrote on Jul 13th, 2022 at 9:23am:
Bruh.

2. TR train. This is really what you're talking about. The giveaway is mentioning "heals" at all. You're more/less right here I suppose in terms of your ranking.

Self heals are pretty lol when it comes to #3. So, you have a good mix of builds. Melee isn't hot here atm. Lots of ranged and casters when you're running reapers. BUT, you'll see the odd tank. As far as melee DPS, I mostly see your "S", "A", and "D", tiers or some combination of those. I don't see Bs and Cs much. Still some. But it's less common.

I've spent most of the last year+ playing mode #3. Take it for what its worth. My sphere of play is decently wide. I'll pug low to mid reapers with randos, and I'll zerg r10 isle of dread with leets at times (zerg r10s = zero melee IME. Just sayin').

This.

R10 Melee groups with a dedicated healer is a ton of fun but longer.

Smrti wrote on Mar 22nd, 2013 at 3:00pm:
Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

iGouger
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Jul 13th, 2022 at 11:38am
Print Post  
Head-Meat wrote on Jul 13th, 2022 at 9:23am:
Bruh.

Well, I admitted in my original post that post-20 stuff bores me and that things COULD change after that. How well would you say #3 is balanced? What are the best melee classes at that point? If class balance eventually does get better, I guess that's a good sign. But either way, I'm not a fan of how overcentralizing certain builds are for the majority of the leveling process - which is a game in itself.

I'm open to the idea of being wrong, especially when it comes to the epic/legendary game, and am interested in hearing if/how things change then.

melee artificers?

You know, I don't think I ever mentioned this, but I love your username, lmao.

Anyway, melee FVS/Clr is actually damn solid because of the mix of strong sustainability, decent offense, team support, and the ability to dip into offensive spellcasting as needed. Monks are idk; admittedly I don't know a whole lot about them, but unarmed really doesn't seem that good right now. EKs are amazing right now because of offense which is essentially unparalleled: strong AoE nukes like traditional spellcasters, plus the ridiculous T5 cleave with +3 crit multiplier and gobs of elemental damage.

Melee Artificer is a similar story to melee FVS/Clr. It can actually work well, given strong offense and 10% move speed from Battle Engineer, plus strong sustainability from Renegade Mastermaker. You get the typical arti stuff like Blade Barrier, Tactical Detonation, Curative Admixtures, Deadly Weapons, and all that jazz. Plus cure serious admixture SLA @ 6, oodles of HP, the option for heal/repair spells as needed, and the Reconstruct SLA at T4. Overall I don't think Melee Artificers are the best at any one thing, but they're generalists who check all the boxes needed to be a viable option: good damage, good heals/self-sustain, good party support, and even offensive spellcasting. Also, you can feasibly do int builds via Harper, so that everything runs off of your int: trapping, stun from RMM, spell DCs, damage/hit rolls.

More or less yes, I was thinking "how good is this class pure," or at least "how good of an idea is it to PRIMARILY play this class/tree?" And at that, yeah, fighters are awful and have been for a few years now. Zero sustainability and their offense is worse than what Pal/Animals/EKs have. No mobility enhancements outside of Vanguard (which Pal also gets), inferior tank tree to Paladin, no team support aside from CCs which aren't even that great, etc. Fighter is godawful right now when compared to the fold.

Justanotherlurker wrote on Jul 13th, 2022 at 10:36am:
The main thing that matters in low reaper heroics are run speed and AoE so stick monks are better than handwrap monks currently.

Fair enough. I should've made that distinction earlier but yea, staves do seem better than unarmed because of how much the meta favors THF.

IP Logged

Justanotherlurker
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #13 - Jul 13th, 2022 at 12:15pm
Print Post  
AoE is not limited to THF (though that is the easiest source) some other good AoE includes:

En Point
Dance of Death
Exalted Smite
Chains

etc
« Last Edit: Jul 13th, 2022 at 12:16pm by Justanotherlurker »  

IP Logged

Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Reply #14 - Jul 13th, 2022 at 1:05pm
Print Post  
At end game, it's not about heals so much as it's about NOT GETTING HIT. My recent r10 Isle of Dread zerg was pure casters. You go into a room, and 6 casters nuke with AOEs. Packs just straight melt. Dooms are the only thing that slow us down, and those aren't too much longer. Invariably someone will randomly get 1-2 shotted, and so someone grabs your stone and moves on. Every. Single. Caster. had EA wings. So, we were winging all the time to keep up speed. lol. It was both fun and sad (at how badly we spanked the hardest content). However, it should be noted these are all toons with almost perfect gear, a billion PLs, etc. 4/6 had reaper wings. I'm still 5-6 RPs short of wings. Soon enough. Smiley

When you run melee it's best to have a tank. If you don't have that, you want really good CC. If you don't have that, you can STILL complete.

I ran a silly r10 awhile back. We had no CC and no tank. I was the only caster. The guy leading the run was a stealth rogue. It was a mess. Tons of deaths. I actually had a lot of fun. Our main CC consisted of salt clouds and or sleet storm. It was a good time.

But, back to melee for a second: The problem with melee is literally melee range. Getting close means getting hit. You just can't get hit on R10s. You might have enough defenses to get hit three times on a solid melee. So, you have to have some other larger-party strategy to prevent that. (tank or cc).

The one other exception is coordinated heavy use of dodge/meld/uncanny mechanics. But, that keeps getting nerfed.. because I guess the devs hate melee?
« Last Edit: Jul 13th, 2022 at 1:07pm by Head-Meat »  

Bitcoin. lul
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

Bigjunk
Horoluth Raider

Hjeal meh!

Reply #15 - Jul 13th, 2022 at 2:28pm
Print Post  
I'm looking forward to SSG's inevitable over-correction that turns melees into gods again.

IP Logged

iGouger
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Jul 13th, 2022 at 2:32pm
Print Post  
Bigjunk wrote on Jul 13th, 2022 at 2:28pm:
I'm looking forward to SSG's inevitable over-correction that turns melees into gods again.

I'd love for that to happen, but who are we kidding. Turbine has had a raging hard on against melee for awhile now. They have zero concept of good game balance, and it doesn't help that retards on the mobos and reddit will unquestionably dickride every dumb change Turbine makes.

Head-Meat wrote on Jul 13th, 2022 at 1:05pm:
The problem with melee is literally melee range. Getting close means getting hit. You just can't get hit on R10s.

Sounds to me like melee class balance gets even worse lategame. Disappointing. But it's good to hear from people who are more experienced in that than I am. Thanks.

Guess I'll be sticking to what I've been doing the past several years: play for a few weeks, get some racial lives, take another hiatus and play better-designed games, etc. At least Heroic Elite is relatively untouched, and I can still enjoy the "play whatever the fuck you want" mode that I enjoyed 10 years ago. Build diversity and customization is what drew me to the game after all. Elite is often too easy, but at least it's not degenerate game design like reaper is...

Still, given that everyone who still plays the game would rather play reaper, it gets depressing having to solo shit on elite. Sure, I can steamroll fine in reaper mode if I just splash Barbarian or go full Paladin, but I don't want to do that every life. (Or I could use a hireling, but those are so annoying and not fun to use.) This game keeps getting worse and worse when it comes to build variety and ease-of-grouping. Oh well. Maybe it's time I quit the game for good.

...Been telling myself that for years. Honestly feels like an abusive relationship at this point. I don't know why I still play this game.
« Last Edit: Jul 13th, 2022 at 2:34pm by »  

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #17 - Jul 13th, 2022 at 2:38pm
Print Post  

When they fixed THF to use Strikethrough % mechanic for extra mobs hit.
Bears do extremely well in R10 quests due to a variety of buffed reasons.
They just switch to Wolf in Raids for single target DPS.

Idk, if someone is splashing more than 1-4 lvl of FvS/Clr on their melee its a sure sign of a retarded baboon.

melee artificers?

Ranged artificers are good and useful especially for raids, but if you're a melee then kys.

No, the single best melee class that can solo R10 quests. Its just that their DPS is not on par with uber top dogs, I'd put it in B-tier.

Tiefling 20 sorc EK is the strongest single target DPS in the game, followed closely by Assassins and Wolves. These are the creme de la creme of melees.

Mostly not.

Well, they fixed EK dice stacking, then they started throwing a shit ton of stacking dice in updated Draconic ED, new named augment and now a Legendary feat as well. Its kinda ridiculous.
Then they reworked how Shadarkai chains and gave a Goldcursed dagger, this is how a bunch of builds sprung up with that particular combo, especially Assassin Rogues.
It doesnt take away from Fighters, Barbarians and Paladins tho. And they have better tactics at their disposal.

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #18 - Jul 13th, 2022 at 2:51pm
Print Post  
Bigjunk wrote on Jul 13th, 2022 at 2:28pm:

DPS is not the issue with melees tho, EK sorc already beats every single DPS build out there, even nukers, especially in longer content like raids.
Its the constant shitting on melee defenses by introducihng unavoidable mechanics and AoE circles that force melee to disengage or die.

No patch notes reaper damage scaling increased (incoming damage) and it was snuck in with stat squish happened didnt help the matters at all.
So, not only melees lost their defenses but also incoming damage increased by huge number.
Most tanky melees went from 4-5 hits comfortably tanking R10 Dooms to getting 1-2 shot, 3500HP and 150MRR + 33% evil absorb builds could tank R10 Venge circles and walk away, now even a sub 8k+ HP tank can die from those. R10 Fear DoT used to hit for 200 bane damage now it does 300 bane damage.

And now these shit-for-brains devs wanna come after dodge too? Fuck those braindead monkeys.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #19 - Jul 13th, 2022 at 5:27pm
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Jul 13th, 2022 at 2:51pm:
EK sorc already beats every single DPS build out there

For the 7 seconds that they are alive, yes.

Smrti wrote on Mar 22nd, 2013 at 3:00pm:
Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Reply #20 - Jul 13th, 2022 at 6:38pm
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Jul 13th, 2022 at 2:51pm:
DPS is not the issue with melees tho, EK sorc already beats every single DPS build out there, even nukers, especially in longer content like raids.
Its the constant shitting on melee defenses by introducihng unavoidable mechanics and AoE circles that force melee to disengage or die.

No patch notes reaper damage scaling increased (incoming damage) and it was snuck in with stat squish happened didnt help the matters at all.
So, not only melees lost their defenses but also incoming damage increased by huge number.
Most tanky melees went from 4-5 hits comfortably tanking R10 Dooms to getting 1-2 shot, 3500HP and 150MRR + 33% evil absorb builds could tank R10 Venge circles and walk away, now even a sub 8k+ HP tank can die from those. R10 Fear DoT used to hit for 200 bane damage now it does 300 bane damage.

And now these shit-for-brains devs wanna come after dodge too? Fuck those braindead monkeys.

Solid take.

Bitcoin. lul
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

Bigjunk
Horoluth Raider

Hjeal meh!

Reply #21 - Jul 14th, 2022 at 9:03am
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Jul 13th, 2022 at 2:38pm:
Tiefling 20 sorc EK is the strongest single target DPS in the game, followed closely by Assassins and Wolves. These are the creme de la creme of melees.

Tell me more about this.

IP Logged

WonderfulFoppyBint
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Poooop

Reply #22 - Jul 14th, 2022 at 2:43pm
Print Post  
Tiefling for stripper?

OUR GOD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1l7N-WLa3Q
Right of Self-determination: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8bqQ-C1PSE

volt_ wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 4:43pm:
Be a container for your genes to control your behavior in order to reproduce

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #23 - Jul 14th, 2022 at 11:35pm
Print Post  
Bigjunk wrote on Jul 14th, 2022 at 9:03am:
Tell me more about this.

Tiefling 20 sorc INT-based TWF daggers.

Feats:

Quicken, Precision, Imp.crit pierce, TWF, ITWF, GTWF, Two weapon defense, Completionist, Over. crit, Wellspring, EDR, Epic spellpower fire, PTWF, Arcane warrior, Scion of fire, Enhanced elemental dice

Enh:

16 Tiefling for Improved Scorch
41 EK for Capstone
23 VKF for double daggers and +1/+1 crit profile (excess APs in Doublestrike and Dagger damage line)
12 harper for Int hit/dmg and KtA
1 Fire savant

ED:

35 Fatesinger
23 SD
14 Draconic

Sets:

Raven (Gem + Goggles)
Windlasher (Gem + Boots)
Chained elementals (Fire + Acid rings)
Aug: Touch of Power
Aug: Piercing Mind
Aug: Perfect Silence

Main dagger: Dino Attuned Fire/Fire/Ash/etc
Off dagger: ToEE smoldering dagger

Filis: 4pc Shattered + 4pc Wreath of flame + 2pc Voltaic. Prowess swap.

Truly the Hybrid of Hybrids as Linkerbell intented

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
« Last Edit: Jul 15th, 2022 at 12:11am by Alex DeLarge »  

IP Logged

Shunned
Stormreaver Piker

Hi! You have multiple
personality disorder.

Reply #24 - Jul 15th, 2022 at 6:51am
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Jul 14th, 2022 at 11:35pm:
Two weapon defense,

But why?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint