Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Return of the Mimi Cunt (Read 4303 times)
higgildypiggildy
Stormreaver Piker

I just mock the world

Re: Return of the Mimi Cunt
Reply #25 - Aug 10th, 2022 at 6:54am
Print Post  
Quote:
Does anyone even run that quest? I've been back for about 2 months now, and have probably only seen 1 LFM for it. It's one of the least popular quests I can think of.

It's part of the feywild saga - if you are doing the saga you are doing the quest.

Lets see another quest I run most lives as it is easy: Shadow of a doubt.  It's a hard DC to hit otherwise.

Oh and before lvl 10, how much insight bonus does your cannith items have?  I'm guessing none.  So the 4/8 neck have that.

I do agree it's not an exciting event

I ain't got no mothafukkinsignature

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #26 - Aug 10th, 2022 at 12:18pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Does anyone even run that quest? I've been back for about 2 months now, and have probably only seen 1 LFM for it. It's one of the least popular quests I can think of.

I run it frequently and think its kind of fun. But I also never use the bluff/intim/whatever, I just kill the mobs.

Quote:
Anyway, if one or two niche quests out of hundreds is all you can offer, then yes - I stand by my initial sentiment that there's nothing exciting about this event.

Your initial sentiment correct. This is generally the problem with DDO: unless your character is built entirely around it, you'll never hit the DC. So while I admire SSG for trying to add some value to social skills in the game, the fact that they did it in their usual ham-fisted, retarded way makes it pointless.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #27 - Aug 10th, 2022 at 12:41pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Aug 10th, 2022 at 12:18pm:
I retarded, it pointless.

Yes.

Smrti wrote on Mar 22nd, 2013 at 3:00pm:
Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Shunned
Stormreaver Piker

Hi! You have multiple
personality disorder.

Reply #28 - Aug 10th, 2022 at 8:40pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Aug 5th, 2022 at 3:10pm:
I've actually never even bothered to look at the gear. Every year the event comes up, I get maybe 5 or 6 tokens, and a few days later the event ends. I forget how many years they've been doing it but I've never had enough for an item.

Found your mainboard twinsie!

Eantarus:
Quote:
Yeah I'd love to have it running constantly. Maybe then I could actually get an item.

Since the event changed to tokens, I've picked up... 86. Not even enough for a single item. Granted, I don't play DDO like a crackhead, but I feel like normal players should not need years and years of an event to get stuff from it.

https://forums.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/533599-Did-the-mimic-event-end-earl...

You're not alone in the world normie neo! Awwww  Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #29 - Aug 10th, 2022 at 8:50pm
Print Post  
Shunned wrote on Aug 10th, 2022 at 8:40pm:

Eantarus:

https://forums.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/533599-Did-the-mimic-event-end-earl...

You're not alone in the world normie neo! Awwww  Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed

See I keep sayin I'm the normal one, its the rest of you that are weird Tongue

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Standing Stone Games
Shroud Slacker

I Love DDO & LotRO!

Reply #30 - Aug 10th, 2022 at 10:39pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Aug 10th, 2022 at 8:50pm:
Shunned wrote on Aug 10th, 2022 at 8:40pm:

Eantarus:

See I keep sayin I'm the normal one, its the rest of you that are weird Tongue

Don't feel too normal nomoreo, I'm sitting at 97 tokens.  Tongue
« Last Edit: Aug 10th, 2022 at 10:40pm by Standing Stone Games »  

We invite you to explore our games, which hold the promise of depth, scope, and unlimited imagination!

Our phone # is (858) 239-0663. We enjoy hearing from our fans!
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint