Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Dipshit DDO Forum poster gets trolled by his own guild (Read 4061 times)
Zardoz
Korthos Resident

The gun is good.

Dipshit DDO Forum poster gets trolled by his own guild
Sep 26th, 2022 at 2:44pm
Print Post  
« Last Edit: Sep 27th, 2022 at 12:10pm by Zardoz »  

The penis is evil. The penis shoots seeds, and makes new life, and poisons the earth with a plague of men, as once it was. But the gun shoots death, and purifies the earth of the filth of brutals. Go forth and kill!

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Re: Dipshit DDO Forum poster get trolled by his own guild
Reply #1 - Sep 26th, 2022 at 6:40pm
Print Post  
That's some quality trolling.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

AMB
Korthos Resident

The Star of Life!

Reply #2 - Sep 26th, 2022 at 7:05pm
Print Post  
Best trolling I've ever seen was over 10 years ago, when our guild leader asked people at the start of our weekly raid night to report their spirit binder location in case of a fail using the command /death loc. Like half the group died... Fun times  Cheesy

IP Logged

Edrein
Abbot Raider

Master of Melee Undead
(Gimps)

Reply #3 - Sep 27th, 2022 at 4:09am
Print Post  
Oh man that's priceless; best part is the fact said OP is from one of Sarlona's 'elitist' guilds that really think they know it all.

Bravo on the rest of them for making him look like an idiot.

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ͩͩͩͩͩͩ

Re: Dipshit DDO Forum poster gets trolled by his own guild
Reply #4 - Sep 28th, 2022 at 8:42am
Print Post  
i laughed for the same reason, bunch of hand holders and flower sniffers pretending they arent

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

bob the builder
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Oct 3rd, 2022 at 7:01pm
Print Post  
Dude's a founder and that naive

IP Logged

AppleAppleApple
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Oct 14th, 2022 at 4:53pm
Print Post  
Edrein wrote on Sep 27th, 2022 at 4:09am:
Oh man that's priceless; best part is the fact said OP is from one of Sarlona's 'elitist' guilds that really think they know it all.

Bravo on the rest of them for making him look like an idiot.

BAHAHAHAHAHA! You can not still be so salty. You really are struggling after all these years of being denied in our groups bc you were just downright awful at this game. And when we tried to help at one point, Im pretty sure you told us to f off. So "Know it all" is a bit hypocritical . OH btw  i much prefer persnickety over elitist though... sounds more girly Wink You should probably try to focus on something else besides bashing a guild. like your character perhaps? i mean, it has been years since any of us allowed you in a group. so are you better yet? Legit question..... good to know we made a FANTASTIC impression on you though Wink love you big

ALSO to the rest, as we did 10000% troll our guildy, he belived me because hes known me for so very long. And ive never steered him wrong, until this Wink I just had to try to see if it would work. it did... WHOOPS! i didnt expect him to post on forums... im a bad guildy Shocked

IP Logged

Edrein
Abbot Raider

Master of Melee Undead
(Gimps)

Reply #7 - Oct 14th, 2022 at 6:27pm
Print Post  
AppleAppleApple wrote on Oct 14th, 2022 at 4:53pm:
BAHAHAHAHAHA! You can not still be so salty. You really are struggling after all these years of being denied in our groups bc you were just downright awful at this game. And when we tried to help at one point, Im pretty sure you told us to f off. So "Know it all" is a bit hypocritical . OH btw  i much prefer persnickety over elitist though... sounds more girly Wink You should probably try to focus on something else besides bashing a guild. like your character perhaps? i mean, it has been years since any of us allowed you in a group. so are you better yet? Legit question..... good to know we made a FANTASTIC impression on you though Wink love you big

ALSO to the rest, as we did 10000% troll our guildy, he belived me because hes known me for so very long. And ive never steered him wrong, until this Wink I just had to try to see if it would work. it did... WHOOPS! i didnt expect him to post on forums... im a bad guildy Shocked

You sure you've got the right person? Last time I joined a group with you all and Gordol wasn't around; you all asked if I was some trans person with a similar but different character name.

IP Logged

Semper
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #8 - Oct 14th, 2022 at 8:21pm
Print Post  
yes we are sure

IP Logged

AppleAppleApple
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #9 - Oct 14th, 2022 at 8:27pm
Print Post  
Edrein wrote on Oct 14th, 2022 at 6:27pm:
You sure you've got the right person? Last time I joined a group with you all and Gordol wasn't around; you all asked if I was some trans person with a similar but different character name.

You all?  lmao what? that whole comment made me laugh. silly silly goose. Why do you join our elitist groups? on a different name even? you still piking this rxp aren't you?? even secretly..   Shocked geez.

You hate the whole guild are super salty and bash but join our groups  Huh

Its ok we can be friends buddy!!! i love all ddo players! Just messge me on one of my characters and we can be the bestest of ddo friends! <3  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

IP Logged

Edrein
Abbot Raider

Master of Melee Undead
(Gimps)

Reply #10 - Oct 14th, 2022 at 11:12pm
Print Post  
AppleAppleApple wrote on Oct 14th, 2022 at 8:27pm:
You all?  lmao what? that whole comment made me laugh. silly silly goose. Why do you join our elitist groups? on a different name even? you still piking this rxp aren't you?? even secretly..   Shocked geez.

You hate the whole guild are super salty and bash but join our groups  Huh

Its ok we can be friends buddy!!! i love all ddo players! Just messge me on one of my characters and we can be the bestest of ddo friends! <3  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

I've only ever played on Edrein, I don't have alts I play on lmao.

And salty please? I pointed out you all take yourself way too seriously, which these responses have managed to prove.

Though A+ for all of you all posting in a thread instead of lurking, welcome to the vault.  Smiley

IP Logged

AppleAppleApple
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #11 - Oct 15th, 2022 at 6:50am
Print Post  
Edrein wrote on Oct 14th, 2022 at 11:12pm:
I've only ever played on Edrein, I don't have alts I play on lmao.

And salty please? I pointed out you all take yourself way too seriously, which these responses have managed to prove.

Though A+ for all of you all posting in a thread instead of lurking, welcome to the vault.  Smiley

#lurker4lyfe........... THANKS FOR THE WELCOME FRIEND!!!!

2... literally 2 of us, not all of us commented lmao. And the reasoning was this thread was posted to us in discord from another guild, I HAD TO SAY SOMETHING!! After all these years we still made an impression. Like i said buddy we can be bestest of friends. Give me a chance! You judge us on one person, that is totally rude. then hold it over all over us!  Cry

THIS BREAKS MY HEART!  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

For real though, you are an idiot... a "salty" idiot. .  Embarrassed

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ͩͩͩͩͩͩ

Reply #12 - Oct 15th, 2022 at 7:21am
Print Post  
AppleAppleApple wrote on Oct 15th, 2022 at 6:50am:
made an impression

more like a confirmation that you are collectively, simultaneously gay and retarded

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

AppleAppleApple
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #13 - Oct 15th, 2022 at 9:56am
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Oct 15th, 2022 at 7:21am:
more like a confirmation that you are collectively, simultaneously gay and retarded

I love comments like this!   Kiss Im guessing you assumed that would be a hurtful response.  Embarrassed so happy i was sent this link.

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ͩͩͩͩͩͩ

Reply #14 - Oct 18th, 2022 at 4:52pm
Print Post  
AppleAppleApple wrote on Oct 15th, 2022 at 9:56am:
I love comments like this!   Kiss Im guessing you assumed that would be a hurtful response.  Embarrassed so happy i was sent this link.

ok sweet thanks or your welcome

IP Logged

Shinyshoes
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #15 - Oct 18th, 2022 at 5:18pm
Print Post  
And.... DB is back.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint