Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) I think this is funny. (Read 11541 times)
Latetotheparty
Dragon Raider

Re: I think this is funny.
Reply #25 - Oct 31st, 2022 at 2:57pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Oct 31st, 2022 at 2:44pm:
Thread is still up, though sinking down the main page. We should keep bumping it.

He responds to people reporting stuff but it seems he does not regularly read the forums.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #26 - Oct 31st, 2022 at 3:33pm
Print Post  
Latetotheparty wrote on Oct 31st, 2022 at 2:57pm:
He responds to people reporting stuff but it seems he does not regularly read the forums.

Or play the game. But we knew that already.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

raybans
Ex Member

Reply #27 - Oct 31st, 2022 at 8:23pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Oct 30th, 2022 at 1:23pm:
Said the guy who re-creates and then deletes his account every time he wants to post. Raybans is almost sadder than Grand.

Gosh, seems like it bothers you a lot.

It must be because my tactic prevents you from trying to follow me around like some love-sick puppy the way you do that other loser creepy uncle grand. I'm curious, have you ever had any self-respect?

Asking for a friend.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #28 - Nov 1st, 2022 at 2:17pm
Print Post  
Quote:
The history of this gem gets lost over time, but the recording was actually done as a sort of in-development "scratch track", just something to use while the system was being developed. It ended up getting released just due to the general interest in having more sentient gems out there, and I'm honored it was deemed worth putting out. The difference in audio quality is due to it not being a professional studio setup, but rather the regular stream mic I use and a bit of EQ.

Cordo has now posted in the thread. Seems he didn't see the original ranging or wasn't bothered by it.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

boxes
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #29 - Nov 2nd, 2022 at 11:36pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Gosh, seems like it bothers you a lot.

It must be because my tactic prevents you from trying to follow me around like some love-sick puppy the way you do that other loser creepy uncle grand. I'm curious, have you ever had any self-respect?

Asking for a friend.

Fucking hell, that was equal parts harsh and hilarious. Good thing this place is virtual, some of the shit you people say would get you all killed if you said it in the real world

IP Logged

Latetotheparty
Dragon Raider

Reply #30 - Nov 3rd, 2022 at 12:48pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Nov 1st, 2022 at 2:17pm:
Cordo has now posted in the thread. Seems he didn't see the original ranging or wasn't bothered by it.

He may be using reverse psychology.
He voiced Tower of frost as well and when first running it I thought they dropped the ball on the voice actor without knowing it was Cordo.
Maybe they used same recording set up.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #31 - Nov 3rd, 2022 at 12:49pm
Print Post  
Latetotheparty wrote on Nov 3rd, 2022 at 12:48pm:
He may be using reverse psychology.
He voiced Tower of frost as well and when first running it I thought they dropped the ball on the voice actor without knowing it was Cordo.
Maybe they used same recording set up.

I'm pretty sure he gets paid in peanut butter sandwiches.

IP Logged

Standing Stone Games
Shroud Slacker

I Love DDO & LotRO!

Reply #32 - Nov 3rd, 2022 at 3:25pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Nov 3rd, 2022 at 12:49pm:
I'm pretty sure he gets paid in peanut butter sandwiches.

Because you jelly?

We invite you to explore our games, which hold the promise of depth, scope, and unlimited imagination!

Our phone # is (858) 239-0663. We enjoy hearing from our fans!
IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #33 - Nov 3rd, 2022 at 3:29pm
Print Post  
Standing Stone Games wrote on Nov 3rd, 2022 at 3:25pm:
Because you jelly?

No because he talks like Mr. Ed.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #34 - Nov 3rd, 2022 at 4:00pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I dunno about breaking the fourth wall like that. The gems do need to fit within the world. I've said this before, but not for a long time: There actually is a story mostly in my head that I never mentioned to the team at the time related to the Sentient Jewel of the Timid, in large part because it's goofy and so not official lore. In my head the Timid was a baker who was making donuts, dropped the gem into the hand-cranked mixing machine, reached in to get it (because it was a gem!), then died. His essence became trapped in the gem. So, he's a scaredy-cat baker.

This is cordo's backstory on the Timid gem. It involves doughnuts.

IP Logged

Pmag
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #35 - Nov 5th, 2022 at 12:27am
Print Post  
I got news for you low lifes Eantaurus is a snitch and most likely a dev sock. It's all bullshit.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #36 - Nov 6th, 2022 at 4:01pm
Print Post  
Pmag wrote on Nov 5th, 2022 at 12:27am:
I got news for you low lifes Eantaurus is a snitch and most likely a dev sock. It's all bullshit.

Lol, what makes you say that?

IP Logged

Pmag
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #37 - Nov 6th, 2022 at 5:14pm
Print Post  
I know for a fact he's a little bitch snitch. A dev sock just a gut instinct thing.

I can see why you would like Ean. Snitches stick together. Whether they're dry snitchin or straight up snitchin. You seem to be accustomed to both. 
« Last Edit: Nov 6th, 2022 at 5:14pm by Pmag »  

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #38 - Nov 6th, 2022 at 8:02pm
Print Post  
Pmag wrote on Nov 6th, 2022 at 5:14pm:

Let's see: join date of november 4th, a handful of posts, acts like he's been around the vault forever? Yeah. Obvious sock is obvious. Bonus: immediate, vicious and unprovoked attacks?

Dungeater made a new vault sock, folks!

But in all seriousness I find it hilarious as hell the latest DB sock decided to show up and accuse some random foramite of being a snitch just because he got mentioned on the vault in a thread I was posting in. I didn't even start this thread, retard. You can't make this shit up.
« Last Edit: Nov 6th, 2022 at 8:02pm by noamineo »  

IP Logged

Pmag
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #39 - Nov 6th, 2022 at 8:13pm
Print Post  
Long time reader. Had to join in the fun after reading about the night revels. And the the 2 of you thinking you figured out the magic of a long time secret. And again here some retards on the vault going around with big fucking mouths fucking it up for the rest of us. That have been in the know for some time now.

You are the vaults cuck. You go around like a little puppy dog asking if you are cool yet. Whilst eating all the big dogs massive shits.

What I find hilarious is you don't even have one clue to who I am.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #40 - Nov 6th, 2022 at 8:48pm
Print Post  
Pmag wrote on Nov 6th, 2022 at 8:13pm:

Obvious DB sock is obvious.

IP Logged

Pmag
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #41 - Nov 6th, 2022 at 9:21pm
Print Post  
Believe what you want to believe. Give me more room to operate with.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #42 - Nov 6th, 2022 at 10:13pm
Print Post  
Pmag wrote on Nov 6th, 2022 at 9:21pm:
Believe what you want to believe. Give me more room to operate with.

You outed yourself in 5 posts this time, idiot. Go crawl back up Gunga's ass where you belong.

IP Logged

Pmag
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #43 - Nov 7th, 2022 at 12:00am
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Nov 6th, 2022 at 10:13pm:
You outed yourself in 5 posts this time, idiot. Go crawl back up Gunga's ass where you belong.

Real tough guy here. You are a clown. For one you got this DB guy all in your head that his goo is leaking out of every orifice.

Other than running in a few raids with this Gunga guy I don't really know him. So living in his ass is really gay. 
« Last Edit: Nov 7th, 2022 at 12:00am by Pmag »  

IP Logged

Latetotheparty
Dragon Raider

Reply #44 - Nov 7th, 2022 at 10:39am
Print Post  
Pmag wrote on Nov 6th, 2022 at 8:13pm:
What I find hilarious is you don't even have one clue to who I am.

My guess is the guy he ratted out to Jerry for swearing.

IP Logged

Artorias
Shroud Slacker

Reply #45 - Nov 7th, 2022 at 11:17am
Print Post  
Pmag wrote on Nov 7th, 2022 at 12:00am:
Real tough guy here. You are a clown. For one you got this DB guy all in your head that his goo is leaking out of every orifice.

Other than running in a few raids with this Gunga guy I don't really know him. So living in his ass is really gay. 

That is his self defense strategy, anyone who hurts him is DB's sock. He even accused me of being a sock of an account created YEARS after mine, yes, he is big brained(dead) like that.

Never even mocked the guy before those wild and vicious accusations and it was there I realized that whoever named him Noamoroneo might not have been that wrong. Do not waste your precious time mingling with the likes of him but, as one of the greatest poets said, Let us not speak of them; but look, and pass on.
« Last Edit: Nov 7th, 2022 at 11:18am by Artorias »  

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #46 - Nov 7th, 2022 at 1:57pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Nov 6th, 2022 at 10:13pm:

That’s an exit only. Thanks.

Smrti wrote on Mar 22nd, 2013 at 3:00pm:
Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #47 - Nov 7th, 2022 at 2:36pm
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Nov 7th, 2022 at 1:57pm:
That’s an exit only. Thanks.

This explains so much.

IP Logged

Pmag
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #48 - Nov 7th, 2022 at 5:38pm
Print Post  
Artorias wrote on Nov 7th, 2022 at 11:17am:
That is his self defense strategy, anyone who hurts him is DB's sock. He even accused me of being a sock of an account created YEARS after mine, yes, he is big brained(dead) like that.

Never even mocked the guy before those wild and vicious accusations and it was there I realized that whoever named him Noamoroneo might not have been that wrong. Do not waste your precious time mingling with the likes of him but, as one of the greatest poets said, Let us not speak of them; but look, and pass on.

I am well aware of NoMorono's life here. He has 8000 posts of drivel. That anyone with a internet connection can read. He wears his low IQ on his sleeve like a badge of honor. He was such a easy mark that it's not even worth a nod. The fact he has been here so long and doesn't know how to keep things heeky fucking sneaky. I am really astounded by his ineptitude of moronic behavior.

Yeah I was banned for life from Cordo's court of groupies. But that is not why I am here at all. To commiserate about such a low bar to achieve. Kind of surprised it took him that long. lol

Seems Eantarus likes to talk shit like a bitch but when it's done in pm's he cry's like a bitch to Jehwee.

IP Logged

Shunned
Stormreaver Piker

Hi! You have multiple
personality disorder.

Reply #49 - Nov 7th, 2022 at 7:27pm
Print Post  
Pmag wrote on Nov 7th, 2022 at 5:38pm:
Seems Eantarus likes to talk shit like a bitch but when it's done in pm's he cry's like a bitch to Jehwee.

This guy seems untouchable.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint