Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) WTS Account-Quitting DDO-COMP/LOADED Account (Read 5548 times)
Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

WTS Account-Quitting DDO-COMP/LOADED Account
Dec 6th, 2022 at 10:19am
Print Post  
Hey Everyone on the Vault Good Morning to you! Im not here for anything but a quick sell I have not been on Dungeons and Dragons in almost a year or so and am permanently deleting the game from my library, Most of my long term friends in DDO have past away so there is no need/fire to play anymore, I am working almost 60 hours a week and am moving in a week or two and am selling this to permanently close this chapter in my life. I am only asking for 700$ either PayPal/venmo for an instant sale. I am working 6am-11pm daily so responses should be left on a pm with a discord to reach out too.

Main Toon was 3/3 COMPLETION Completed (Epics, Class, Racials on Cannith (MISSING TABAXI, However account has over 15 Stones of Each Type with Reincarnation Timers), Has 93 Reaper Points but has every raid item up until the Isle of Dread, More Crafting Reagants than I can COUNT, Has 1000s of 30% 6 Hour XP Potions, Loot Boosts, Cakes and Slayer Potions with a completely Upgraded Bank for both main toons and most (up until Isle of Dread, If more was released I have no idea) The Banker toons were upgraded as well giving that hoarder in your life that extra space. has over 10k Heart seeds/Commendations) Jibbers on Main Toon and Second Main Alt.  Account Also has Every single creature companion available from the ddo store!

Second Main- Has Racials Left Mostly with Epics at 22+ reaper points, All toons have +5 Skill Tomes on every Skill, +8 Supreme Tomes on both mains, With a extra in the bank.

Account has Ultimate Fan Edition of - isle of Dread, Feywild, Sharn, and raven loft for all future Characters! Several Heartds of Blood ready for Use and it's completely ready to go for the new player.

I am not responding to anything that is not directly related to the sale as I said im not here for any drama but I do wish a happy holidays to the Vault no matter what is said. May Your Holidays be blessed with cheer and Laughter of friends no matter where you go! Grin Grin Grin Smiley

I’m not here for Clout or Drama, Yet am Consistently Called out for it. My personal issue is not with the Vault but with People who think they are the most intelligent on a Forum when in Reality they are just the Loudest and Most Annoying who think it’s Ok to Bully People when they are dumber than a Box of Jugs- Errrm Rocks.

IP Logged

Zardoz
Korthos Resident

The gun is good.

Re: WTS Account-Quitting DDO-COMP/LOADED Account
Reply #1 - Dec 6th, 2022 at 12:00pm
Print Post  
What server are you on?

The penis is evil. The penis shoots seeds, and makes new life, and poisons the earth with a plague of men, as once it was. But the gun shoots death, and purifies the earth of the filth of brutals. Go forth and kill!

IP Logged

Toast
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Dec 6th, 2022 at 2:11pm
Print Post  
Good luck on the sale  Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

The Grandest of Fellows
Titan Demolisher

Hail Friends!

Reply #3 - Dec 6th, 2022 at 3:54pm
Print Post  
Kelltore wrote on Mar 21st, 2021 at 9:52am:
who responded about some boxes I never had for sale nice to see that you can pm me to buy boxes I never had than spread false info on the forum that's cute .

Kelltore wrote on Mar 21st, 2021 at 3:10am:
Ok First of all I have never even had that many boxes to begin with as im not a duper all mine are bought over years either on ssg or given to me by friends who have sadly quit, 2nd- It is not any of your business what i do or dont have in my life. 3rd- if you are referring to a post i made last year about a set of 30* not 300 boxes as you so say as for one I have no posts currently up with any info on boxes or any sales and haven't been for awhile, Amounts or prices so your information is extremely outdated if not completely invalid.

Kelltore wrote on Dec 5th, 2020 at 12:52pm:
Updated Stock- 12/5/2020 11 AM MST

80 Heroic
80-Epic
75-Improved Epic
75-Tensers

How many of these silly noobs don't realize there is a record of all their posts?  I mean how dumb do you have to be to post that you have never had boxes for sale when you made posts to sell boxes the year before?

Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #4 - Dec 6th, 2022 at 9:59pm
Print Post  
Zardoz wrote on Dec 6th, 2022 at 12:00pm:
What server are you on?

I am based on Cannith, However have some misc stuff on Sarlona and Argo I believe but nothing like characters on Cannith. Thanks for the Interest!  Grin

I’m not here for Clout or Drama, Yet am Consistently Called out for it. My personal issue is not with the Vault but with People who think they are the most intelligent on a Forum when in Reality they are just the Loudest and Most Annoying who think it’s Ok to Bully People when they are dumber than a Box of Jugs- Errrm Rocks.

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #5 - Dec 6th, 2022 at 10:04pm
Print Post  
Toast wrote on Dec 6th, 2022 at 2:11pm:
Good luck on the sale  Smiley Smiley

I appreciate it Bud! moving into bigger and better places in life is hard right now lol I just hope whoever purchases enjoys the account as much as I did! Most of my normal buddies  that I played with recently passed away and the others quit shortly after so its just not the same anymore when its either dead server or idiots like the one below talking about box sales with screenshots of two years ago when im trying to sell a account and said nothing about boxes on this post  Grin Cheesy

IP Logged

The Grandest of Fellows
Titan Demolisher

Hail Friends!

Reply #6 - Dec 6th, 2022 at 11:09pm
Print Post  
Kelltore wrote on Dec 6th, 2022 at 10:04pm:
talking about box sales with screenshots of two years ago when im trying to sell a account and said nothing about boxes on this post  Grin Cheesy

Actually you will find that they are links to your quotes still on this site not screenshots,  Grin  And to be clear its not really about boxes kiddo. No, it's about showing how you were 100% lying in two posts about a previous post in which you attempted to make a deal that failed, along with the link to that post to prove it.

All because you not only lied, but forgot that everything you posted before was saved for posterity and all anyone had to do was look at your post history to see it, bloody hilarious!!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

And the fun doesn't stop there! I really like all those old posts about you wanting to 'buy' a completionist account, or selling an account, or selling boxes, or the very humorous stuff about how and why you don't have money to buy this week but would have the money 'next week!' plus all the shifting storylines, servers and tenses. Classic noob stuff!  Wink Wink Wink

To be fair though, considering the sheer number of accounts we used to push around the Vault an argument could be made that consistency of premise, continuity of narrative, and posting hygiene have become pet peeves  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes 

In the end really just trying to help. Help me, help you... to not suck so bad at this!  Wink

~btw, before you rush back and try to change/delete more of your old posts? try to remember changes dates are listed at the bottom, and all of the origs are already archived. Cheers!
« Last Edit: Dec 6th, 2022 at 11:30pm by The Grandest of Fellows »  

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #7 - Dec 6th, 2022 at 11:48pm
Print Post  
To anyone Not Normal on the Vault, The Grand Fellow is the normal Troll of the Forum, Im not addressing him due to the fact he thinks he has all the information and is addressing me from a situation of power trying to derail a sale, I have never made a sale on this website other than the three he is referring to which are all taken out of context due to spite as I would not sell to him and a few of his bot accounts, If you want to review go for it but im here to make a genuine sale and am already talking to clients for the sale but if you want to go by the word of someone who is not only Grand but Also DragonBorn along with many other names be my guest but just make sure when you review my account like he's asking you look and see these screenshot times, my account creation and the dates of posts, I have nothing to defend myself from here, I still have the statements from those sales too. The reason everyone thinks highly of this Troll is supposedly he had a charity going several years ago where he passed out hundreds of duped items, The Last working Dupe was patched in update 55 with the bank rework, He has nothing more duped to give or hand out so if you are thinking of asking for anything for free he will not help you at all in fact he has been buying stock and selling longer than anyone on the forum in-between his sock accounts. He has no information even worth paying for as it is all outdated and most of it will get you instant banned if you tried now which is his inside sick joke and has cost a lot of people both money for the methods and their accounts and then disappears, Grandfellows has more personalities than Roger Smith and it shows when someone can come back two years later and do try to derail something out of spite and yet you tell me to grow up? To not Hold a Grudge that you are here to help me? you are literally a walking Hypocrisy and I hope one day you can actually grow up from a Forum Troll  Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #8 - Dec 6th, 2022 at 11:59pm
Print Post  
Sender: Dragonborn
To: Kelltore
Standard Subject: Hey
Date: Feb 25th, 2022 at 2:39am
Hey man, really sorry to see you have to retract all those posts and have any chance of selling that account ruined. Its important that you know that I wasn't hassling you because I thought you might be almost as smart as me, or that we were all trying to bring you down a peg...

The last thing I'd want you to think is something like that man, see cause I was hassling you because you are dumb as a fucking rock, and we all were throwing you a bone by even responding to a post from a dork like you... see? totally different.

I mean you really are one stupid and desperate little dude, how classic was is it that you got called out for offering to blow dicks for an account last year only to try and act like some premium seller this year???  how great was that? lololol.

And hey, don't feel like you have to thank all of us for collectively curb stomping you in that thread yesterday mate, we were all happy to do it, to give you a little moment on center-stage, sort of like those fuckwits being pilloried back in the dark-ages.

Good times.

P.S. anytime you are feeling in the need for more brutal humiliation just come on back mate, I'm sure anyone here will be happy to shit all over your stupid act again.

This was a direct pm of DragonBorn/Grandfellows when he couldn't get any boxes from me and when I was still playing back in February and tried to sell my account Originally when I wasn't working 60 hours a week this was the word for word message sent to me and I didn't even get it until logged in when I made this sale post and enjoy because honestly I like him trying to fuck with me now as the PMs are hilarious after working a 60 hour week  Grin Grin

IP Logged

The Grandest of Fellows
Titan Demolisher

Hail Friends!

Reply #9 - Dec 7th, 2022 at 3:11am
Print Post  
Kelltore wrote on Dec 6th, 2022 at 11:48pm:
~everyone thinks highly of this Troll~

You are too kind, but really its not everyone, just almost everyone  Smiley

Kelltore wrote on Dec 6th, 2022 at 11:59pm:
Sender: Dragonborn
To: Kelltore
Standard Subject: Hey
Date: Feb 25th, 2022 at 2:39am
Hey man, really sorry to see you have to retract all those posts and have any chance of selling that account ruined. Its important that you know that I wasn't hassling you because I thought you might be almost as smart as me, or that we were all trying to bring you down a peg...

The last thing I'd want you to think is something like that man, see cause I was hassling you because you are dumb as a fucking rock, and we all were throwing you a bone by even responding to a post from a dork like you... see? totally different.

I mean you really are one stupid and desperate little dude, how classic was is it that you got called out for offering to blow dicks for an account last year only to try and act like some premium seller this year???  how great was that? lololol.

And hey, don't feel like you have to thank all of us for collectively curb stomping you in that thread yesterday mate, we were all happy to do it, to give you a little moment on center-stage, sort of like those fuckwits being pilloried back in the dark-ages.

Good times.

P.S. anytime you are feeling in the need for more brutal humiliation just come on back mate, I'm sure anyone here will be happy to shit all over your stupid act again.

This was a direct pm of DragonBorn/Grandfellows when he couldn't get any boxes from me and when I was still playing back in February and tried to sell my account Originally when I wasn't working 60 hours a week this was the word for word message sent to me and I didn't even get it until logged in when I made this sale post and enjoy because honestly I like him trying to fuck with me now as the PMs are hilarious after working a 60 hour week  Grin Grin

So what you're saying is that after the vault at large humiliated you in a thread,  Dragonborn took it a step further and absolutely manhandled you in that private message... and you thought it would be a good idea to publicly show how you badly were sodomized?

Bold tactic  Grin Grin Grin

Also, it's really interesting I can't see any mentions of buying boxes from you in that truly brutal and humiliating message, isn't that weird? Oh! you must have just forgotten to post that part  Roll Eyes

The bummer is while I'm flattered that the severity of the spanking you received from me today reminded you of that truly exemplary ass-whipping dragonborn appears to have given ya, well sadly I can't take credit for his work. And keep in mind that pretty much any regular Vault poster could have destroyed someone as clueless as you the way I did today, so the sheer amount of pain and humiliation caused to you today doesn't really work as a metric see? otherwise everyone on the Vault but you could be Dragonborn.   

And Hey! good luck with the account you're selling, or buying, can or can't play with friends that do/don't play with your Canadian girlfriend or GM? all because you are working 100 hours a week injuring you leg when you keep shoving your foot in you mouth, or... you know, whatever story you want to go with.   Wink Wink
« Last Edit: Dec 7th, 2022 at 3:18am by The Grandest of Fellows »  

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #10 - Dec 7th, 2022 at 10:45am
Print Post  
The Grandest of Fellows wrote on Dec 7th, 2022 at 3:11am:
You are too kind, but really its not everyone, just almost everyone  Smiley
Yea I was Manhandled all right XD man you are so full yourself its surprising that you can even type without shit coming out your mouth, Obviously you are too stupid to understand what I am doing by showing that, I Showed the forum How you bully people who did nothing wrong too you to try and derail a sale when I haven't been on since Feb of this Year and all you did was show screenshotted information from almost two years ago, Those Posts are two years ago and those are screenshots because I checked It is not in my post history as it Was deleted but That message was sent after I was already offline and dealing with actual Life events for over a week, You continued this shit from almost two years ago and it shows how childish you are. But let me tell you Something Grandfellow, In a little over a year you WILL be diagnosed with the Worse Medical Condition, You have ever had and it will actually make you have to grow up from the 40-50 year old man you are now, sitting on a forum trying to restart shit from Two Years ago while simultaneously telling someone to grow up, Im not even entertaining you anymore because you will be in the floor in a little over a year or two because of Karma and when it happens Ill be laughing along with half the Vault because of how much everyone genuinely hates you because you are a condescending prick for no reason to people and like to think you are better than everyone when you have nothing! I didn't even make a sale to you so How in the fuck can you say im a scammer or not real when I made only three sales and have the proofs lol  I do like the deflection in your posts though, Its nice to see how you don't accept responsibility for anything that is said to you but try to spin it in a way that makes you look good, Proof is here and the people that can understand can gather what happened from the context clues, But if you want to speak on someones character atleast make sure yours is spotless on the Vault as You have more red flags than Kanye West and Kim Kardashians Relationship. The Way you act like a Diva you should just rename Grandfellows to the GrandKim,Mostly because you are not cool enough to be Kanye and just ugly enough as a person inside to be Kim, You are welcome for your 1000th Sock name By the way!!, You didn't even have a need to post your original reply to my post as it had nothing to do with the sale I was making and was actually false but we all know Grandfellows! he's the person on the Vault 24-7 Trolling, and causing issues for no reason, I don't know a single person on the Vault who actually likes you and who isn't a bot account of yours and pumping you UP, You did this same shit to every other sellar on the Vault, Just because you can't monopolize the sales of Items anymore because no one wants to buy from your Bot accounts, People can see the forum history like you said You sell through Dragonborn and a few others the only reason you are responding on Grandfellows is you bank on the Profiles "Charitable Donations" Reputation you solidified back when the dupes were major and  YOU even tried to sell your Grandest of Grands accounts for what was it 10k?? little over a year or two ago? You are literally just a sad pissant because YOU are not the Market anymore.  Have a good day and Happy Holidays Grand.
So what you're saying is that after the vault at large humiliated you in a thread,  Dragonborn took it a step further and absolutely manhandled you in that private message... and you thought it would be a good idea to publicly show how you badly were sodomized?

Bold tactic  Grin Grin Grin

Also, it's really interesting I can't see any mentions of buying boxes from you in that truly brutal and humiliating message, isn't that weird? Oh! you must have just forgotten to post that part  Roll Eyes

The bummer is while I'm flattered that the severity of the spanking you received from me today reminded you of that truly exemplary ass-whipping dragonborn appears to have given ya, well sadly I can't take credit for his work. And keep in mind that pretty much any regular Vault poster could have destroyed someone as clueless as you the way I did today, so the sheer amount of pain and humiliation caused to you today doesn't really work as a metric see? otherwise everyone on the Vault but you could be Dragonborn.   

And Hey! good luck with the account you're selling, or buying, can or can't play with friends that do/don't play with your Canadian girlfriend or GM? all because you are working 100 hours a week injuring you leg when you keep shoving your foot in you mouth, or... you know, whatever story you want to go with.   Wink Wink

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #11 - Dec 7th, 2022 at 11:00am
Print Post  
Anyone interested in the Account Private Message me with your Discord, Im getting offers today but im not looking for replies here anymore in regard to the Account Sale as its Just being Blown Up by Grand Currently Causing his normal shit on the Vault, hope to talk more to prospective buyers today, Heading out to work so replies will be a little slow after a hour from now, I appreciate all the Genuine People and Adventurers of the Vault as it is what made DDO fun for me, I wish you all a Genuine Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas no matter what, You awesome People keep being Awesome! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Latetotheparty
Dragon Raider

Reply #12 - Dec 7th, 2022 at 11:09am
Print Post  
Zardoz wrote on Dec 6th, 2022 at 12:00pm:
What server are you on?

Lern hoow too reed dub phuck

IP Logged

The Grandest of Fellows
Titan Demolisher

Hail Friends!

Reply #13 - Dec 7th, 2022 at 12:21pm
Print Post  
Kelltore wrote on Dec 7th, 2022 at 10:45am:
~ I Showed the forum How you bully people ~

Bullying you say!?!  Oh, my stars and garters! They will be soooo surprised and shocked, scandalized even!!!   

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #14 - Jan 12th, 2023 at 8:58am
Print Post  
Dragonborn is a retard, Grand is a poet.

Smrti wrote on Mar 22nd, 2013 at 3:00pm:
Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

liljiggy
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #15 - Jan 13th, 2023 at 1:35pm
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Jan 12th, 2023 at 8:58am:
Grand is a poet.

Banana fag does seem like like frilly script.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #16 - Jan 15th, 2023 at 8:46pm
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Jan 12th, 2023 at 8:58am:
Dragonborn is a retard, Grand is a poet.

They are one in the same.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Standing Stone Games
Abbot Raider

I Love DDO & LotRO!

Reply #17 - Jan 15th, 2023 at 11:42pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Jan 15th, 2023 at 8:46pm:

Indeed.

We invite you to explore our games, which hold the promise of depth, scope, and unlimited imagination!

Our phone # is (858) 239-0663. We enjoy hearing from our fans!
IP Logged

The Grandest of Fellows
Titan Demolisher

Hail Friends!

Reply #18 - Feb 7th, 2023 at 12:29pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Jan 15th, 2023 at 8:46pm:

Not true, no matter how many times you try to convince yourself  Grin Grin  Your pathological need to see everything from your personal perspective has blinded you to the differences that are clearly there.  For instance, while both Dragonborn and I have been cruel and dismissive to you the root cause of the cruelty is entirely different.  See like many others here DB appears to be cruel to you because you post too often and too stupidly right? Whereas I am cruel and dismissive to you because you are forever trying to kiss my ass and be my 'friend', simping I think the kids call it? and I love kicking simps for giggles. Really my brand if you think about it. 

Follow?
  Smiley
« Last Edit: Feb 7th, 2023 at 12:31pm by The Grandest of Fellows »  

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #19 - Feb 7th, 2023 at 8:12pm
Print Post  
The Grandest of Fellows wrote on Feb 7th, 2023 at 12:29pm:
Not true, no matter how many times you try to convince yourself  Grin Grin  Your pathological need to see everything from your personal perspective has blinded you to the differences that are clearly there.  For instance, while both Dragonborn and I have been cruel and dismissive to you the root cause of the cruelty is entirely different.  See like many others here DB appears to be cruel to you because you post too often and too stupidly right? Whereas I am cruel and dismissive to you because you are forever trying to kiss my ass and be my 'friend', simping I think the kids call it? and I love kicking simps for giggles. Really my brand if you think about it. 

Follow?
  Smiley

You and Dragonborn are the same person it is so hilarious you talk to yourself in third person, Like you honestly believe people are kissing your ass to be your friend or simping to be your friend??? 😂😂  both is hilarious to me, I can tell you for certain that anyone that has ever graced you in game or on the forums Vehemently wish you to disappear to us you are no different than unSinful who complains and bitches about everything in the game to the point they ruin the experience for others. You are just the most well known Asshole on the forums, nothing more, nothing less, The Fact you also consistently put your two cents on a forum 24/7 says a lot about you too,  With how much you guys are on here for the last 10 years you are the World of Warcraft Meme in its entirety, Fat Nerd in Glasses in the Chair and it’s honestly just straight comedy gold to me. Do the forum a favor and at least make a new sock to troll instead of using a forum account you made 10 years ago when you actually knew dupes to the game and were handing out charity to the actual new players. You know the ones I’m talking about ? The Grand Giveaways you know what you are known for on the forums? You just honestly changed when you had nothing anymore so just disappear like the Grand Giveaways and maybe play a different game if it seriously bothers you so much that people actually enjoy this game? Have a good life though  Cheesy;D

IP Logged

The Grandest of Fellows
Titan Demolisher

Hail Friends!

Reply #20 - Feb 7th, 2023 at 10:58pm
Print Post  
Kelltore wrote on Feb 7th, 2023 at 8:12pm:
REEEEEEEEEE!

Aaaah I do love that sound, I never tire of hearing yet another whipping boy scream into the void in frustrated impotence  Grin Grin

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #21 - Feb 8th, 2023 at 7:45am
Print Post  
Man, I love the sound of my bitch in the morning complaining you made my birthday buddy! But you misunderstand something in life you are what we call the bottom bitch 😂😂😂 you think you are better than everyone and when someone like me who I guarantee is bigger than yourself comes along WE Make you the pretty little bottom bitch you are 😂😂 The fact you think I’m the whipping boy is hilarious, you had nothing to say for once considering this uneducated response of stupidity 😂😂😂 Thanks for the laugh Grand at least You are good for that daily.  Cheesy That Quote is completely fabricated too and I’m the one with impotence man you are really projecting here Grand and the fact you admit your own incompetence by fabricating a lie is even more GRAND to me 😂😂 seriously best present ever grand now I’m imagining someone making you go “Reeee” all the way home because if you are going to quote someone at least quote something actually said 😂😂
« Last Edit: Feb 8th, 2023 at 7:51am by Kelltore »  

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #22 - Feb 8th, 2023 at 8:07am
Print Post  
Kelltore wrote on Feb 8th, 2023 at 7:45am:
Man, I love the sound of my bitch in the morning complaining you made my birthday buddy! But you misunderstand something in life you are what we call the bottom bitch 😂😂😂 you think you are better than everyone and when someone like me who I guarantee is bigger than yourself comes along WE Make you the pretty little bottom bitch you are 😂😂 The fact you think I’m the whipping boy is hilarious, you had nothing to say for once considering this uneducated response of stupidity 😂😂😂 Thanks for the laugh Grand at least You are good for that daily.  Cheesy That Quote is completely fabricated too and I’m the one with impotence man you are really projecting here Grand and the fact you admit your own incompetence by fabricating a lie is even more GRAND to me 😂😂 seriously best present ever grand now I’m imagining someone making you go “Reeee” all the way home because if you are going to quote someone at least quote something actually said 😂😂

You're a thirsty bitch like DB.

Smrti wrote on Mar 22nd, 2013 at 3:00pm:
Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #23 - Feb 8th, 2023 at 8:34am
Print Post  
Funny Considering Half you on the Vault would be the Ned Beatty in any scenario you met me, it’s easy Gunga if it’s not towards you , shut the fuck up and go sit down in line for the next pig squealing like Grand and Dragonborn are. Let the idiot reply first towards the message directed at him and let him talk for himself he’s supposedly a big boy and can talk himself right? Also Considering half the time there on your case the same as me in all your forum replies, I guess Grand actually does have people simping for him, What did he offer you Gunga? I know it’s not his dipstick considering he openly admitted to his sexual incontinence with that falsified and projected reply,  I mean was he referring to you in the message that he has people simping to him? I mean it seems like it 😂😂😂

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #24 - Feb 8th, 2023 at 4:16pm
Print Post  
Says the guy riding the gangbang coat tail, Again why is it so hard for people to understand a simple life concept? Like it’s simple if he didn’t want mentioned then don’t say anything?I didn’t address Gunga at all until he inserted himself like the simpleton that he is into a conversation between me and Grand, Who still hasn’t responded yet for his pig squeal call. You guys are not shit trying to derail a sale, Let me sell my Account in peace and you guys would seriously never see me again, I work more than any of you on this forum sucking each others cocks like a bunch of high school girls. And Jugs? How about letting the people I addressed respond as I still don’t see responses from the people I did, yet somehow I’m still the bitch here, It’s a fact I would chew you up in life and spit out your bones after I picked my teeth with it. If it’s not addressed to you after they responded to me, shut the fuck up and sit in the fourth spot for the pig squeeling than, I can do this All day you are all a bunch twinks who suck each other off in the  forum complaints about the same shit year after year in a game that’s been out since 2007 like you all need a serious grip on reality, where I’m from y’all would not have teeth if half this shit was said face to face, that’s fact and why you hide behind a username on a forum   Wink Wink Grin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
Send TopicPrint