Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) WTS Account-Quitting DDO-COMP/LOADED Account (Read 5576 times)
Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Re: WTS Account-Quitting DDO-COMP/LOADED Account
Reply #25 - Feb 8th, 2023 at 4:19pm
Print Post  
O and Jugs, Is that you grand/Dragon born did you actually take my advice and use a sock you haven’t before to make one post, you are pathetic seriously 😂😂😂😂

I’m not here for Clout or Drama, Yet am Consistently Called out for it. My personal issue is not with the Vault but with People who think they are the most intelligent on a Forum when in Reality they are just the Loudest and Most Annoying who think it’s Ok to Bully People when they are dumber than a Box of Jugs- Errrm Rocks.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #26 - Feb 8th, 2023 at 5:51pm
Print Post  
Kelltore wrote on Feb 8th, 2023 at 4:19pm:
O and Jugs, Is that you grand/Dragon born did you actually take my advice and use a sock you haven’t before to make one post, you are pathetic seriously 😂😂😂😂

You’re a sad, thirsty bitch. Dance for us, DB2.

Smrti wrote on Mar 22nd, 2013 at 3:00pm:
Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #27 - Feb 9th, 2023 at 7:41am
Print Post  
Jug wrote on Feb 8th, 2023 at 9:09pm:
Pretty sure Gunga will keep 'inserting' himself with gusto, at your expense. That's what you get for volunteering to run a train with the Vault.

That’s fine keep inserting yourself, And here I am waiting still a day and a half later from a response to my original posters who are the biggest bitches of the vault,  and Jugs? You have made two posts since you made your account in 2020 and they were both here on my forum, You have no room to speak on this vault Mr. 2 Post bitch, And I know that’s you Grand/Dragon why else would someone respond directly to my post telling them to use a different account  to troll , since they made their account in 2020 😂😂😂😂 and Gunga is just an intellectually challenged individual, I mean look at him all he can say is I’m a thirsty bitch the poor man has no other vocabulary, while I do personally feel bad for taking advantage of idiots especially when their IQ is lower than 85, it is not my place to judge but give you the train you wanted, I’m the director and the conductor on this train as this is my sale page, If you don’t like it take the next stop , get off and go fuck yourself and leave my sale page alone. Simple, Isn’t it???  And if you don’t like me try and ban me??? But you won’t because half this vault is nothing but bitches to begin with, I have my account posted for sale on legitimate account selling Websites, I realistically don’t even need this Vault of BS to sell 😂😂😂
« Last Edit: Feb 9th, 2023 at 7:44am by Kelltore »  

I’m not here for Clout or Drama, Yet am Consistently Called out for it. My personal issue is not with the Vault but with People who think they are the most intelligent on a Forum when in Reality they are just the Loudest and Most Annoying who think it’s Ok to Bully People when they are dumber than a Box of Jugs- Errrm Rocks.

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #28 - Feb 9th, 2023 at 7:50am
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Feb 8th, 2023 at 5:51pm:
You’re a sad, thirsty bitch. Dance for us, DB2.

Poor Gunga, If you hit the weights/ gym and went to work instead of staying on a vault since 2010 and in your moms basement  scarfing down Twinkies and Mountain Dew since this time you might not have let yourself go to the point you have, you wouldn’t  have to project sexual insecurities/ Sexual incontinence onto others in a forum. I do have a nice glass of Cream for you, waiting for you to gargle since you are so thirsty though, I know you swing that way when you are trying to Vouch for people like Grand and Dragonborn, Go ahead,  it’s Ok, I’ll be gentle and I promise I’m not going to take advantage of Pygmy level of intelligence.  Grin Grin Grin
« Last Edit: Feb 9th, 2023 at 8:22am by Kelltore »  

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #29 - Feb 9th, 2023 at 12:16pm
Print Post  
Kelltore wrote on Feb 9th, 2023 at 7:50am:
   Poor Gunga, If you hit the weights/ gym and went to work instead of staying on a vault since 2010 and in your moms basement  scarfing down Twinkies and Mountain Dew since this time you might not have let yourself go to the point you have, you wouldn’t  have to project sexual insecurities/ Sexual incontinence onto others in a forum. I do have a nice glass of Cream for you, waiting for you to gargle since you are so thirsty though, I know you swing that way when you are trying to Vouch for people like Grand and Dragonborn, Go ahead,  it’s Ok, I’ll be gentle and I promise I’m not going to take advantage of Pygmy level of intelligence.  Grin Grin Grin

Your retarded response is so much better knowing it’s been edited to moronic perfection.

Were you homeschooled?

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #30 - Feb 9th, 2023 at 3:59pm
Print Post  
Jug wrote on Feb 9th, 2023 at 3:36pm:
That's edited? scary to think what their first draft must have looked like

On second glance, I think he might’ve dropped out of homeschool.

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Reply #31 - Feb 9th, 2023 at 4:28pm
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Feb 9th, 2023 at 3:59pm:
On second glance, I think he might’ve dropped out of homeschool.

Expelled.

Strake wrote on Mar 31st, 2020 at 1:51pm:
Like every group, there are schlubs and there are stars, and a lot in between. Pick your cause and I can say the same thing about the associated group.
Gunga wrote on Oct 5th, 2022 at 2:27am:
Bitcoin. lul
--Who is luling in March 2025?
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #32 - Feb 9th, 2023 at 4:42pm
Print Post  
Head-Meat wrote on Feb 9th, 2023 at 4:28pm:
Expelled.

Damn, one upped me on my own joke.

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #33 - Feb 9th, 2023 at 4:57pm
Print Post  
So cute, Y’all are really such adorable children, I can’t even be mad anymore at this idiocy it just plays itself out like a bad episode of family guy. You guys literally have nothing else to say but superficial bullshit now huh? You can’t even respond to what’s said anymore. Gunga the Child and Jugs the four post poster now. How about you actually take intellectual stances with your come backs. If I wanted such lame high school comebacks from the 50s I would have wiped the excess off your moms ass. 😂

IP Logged

Standing Stone Games
Abbot Raider

I Love DDO & LotRO!

Reply #34 - Feb 9th, 2023 at 5:06pm
Print Post  

We invite you to explore our games, which hold the promise of depth, scope, and unlimited imagination!

Our phone # is (858) 239-0663. We enjoy hearing from our fans!
IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #35 - Feb 9th, 2023 at 5:08pm
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Feb 9th, 2023 at 4:42pm:
Damn, one upped me on my own joke.

Here’s a Joke for you: My Unga Bunga went into a mummy Gunga and that’s why I have a dummy son called Gunga   Cheesy

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #36 - Feb 9th, 2023 at 5:41pm
Print Post  
Kelltore wrote on Feb 9th, 2023 at 5:08pm:
Here’s a Joke for you: My Unga Bunga went into a mummy Gunga and that’s why I have a dummy son called Gunga   Cheesy

Have some gay with your retarded.

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Reply #37 - Feb 9th, 2023 at 5:42pm
Print Post  
Kelltore wrote on Feb 9th, 2023 at 4:57pm:
So cute, Y’all are really such adorable children, I can’t even be mad anymore at this idiocy it just plays itself out like a bad episode of family guy. You guys literally have nothing else to say but superficial bullshit now huh? You can’t even respond to what’s said anymore. Gunga the Child and Jugs the four post poster now. How about you actually take intellectual stances with your come backs. If I wanted such lame high school comebacks from the 50s I would have wiped the excess off your moms ass. 😂

I'm actually semi-interested in buying, and considered messaging you. But, I'm not $700 interested. The question is how much would I spend? Well.. I'm not sure. I'd do half that no prob. But, if I'm paying more, I'd have to consider whether I really would use it. I'm limited on my main as it is. But, it's more/less "done". So, having a high-level alt might be cool. Not sure. So, for now, lame jokes are fine.

Strake wrote on Mar 31st, 2020 at 1:51pm:
Like every group, there are schlubs and there are stars, and a lot in between. Pick your cause and I can say the same thing about the associated group.
Gunga wrote on Oct 5th, 2022 at 2:27am:
Bitcoin. lul
--Who is luling in March 2025?
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #38 - Feb 9th, 2023 at 6:46pm
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Feb 9th, 2023 at 5:41pm:
Have some gay with your retarded.

Remember son, when it comes to that, The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree usually, but in your case you just hit every branch falling out the retard tree and I had a talk with your mother and we both agree it’s time to get you the helmet you need.  Grin

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #39 - Feb 9th, 2023 at 6:48pm
Print Post  
Jug wrote on Feb 9th, 2023 at 5:48pm:
And that's assuming there is a real account, they have been banging on about selling or buying stuff for a couple of years but nothing ever seems to come of it.  Most likely a tactic to try to garner attention, but then they get all upset and spastic when they get the attention they were asking for, go figure huh?

At least the potential for lame jokes is real

I’d say thank you for realizing my potential but your name is jugs my cat has more creativity in the litter box every morning than your own naming potential. Grin Grin

IP Logged

liljiggy
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #40 - Feb 10th, 2023 at 2:56pm
Print Post  
Kelltore wrote on Feb 9th, 2023 at 6:48pm:
but your name is jugs my cat

Not sure what's worse about this thread.  The low energy, boring drama or the multiple atrocities against the English language.

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #41 - Feb 11th, 2023 at 12:10am
Print Post  
liljiggy wrote on Feb 10th, 2023 at 2:56pm:
Not sure what's worse about this thread.  The low energy, boring drama or the multiple atrocities against the English language.

I also am unsure as to why you are even here commenting on my sale page? Other, than to add to said drama, but trying to act the part of being intelligent let me give you a Quote to live by since you seem to be lacking in some fundamental education on common sense. “Keep Your Attention Focused on what is entirely your Concern, and to be clear that which belongs to others  is their business and none of Yours.-Epictetus

IP Logged

liljiggy
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #42 - Feb 11th, 2023 at 2:06am
Print Post  
Kelltore wrote on Feb 11th, 2023 at 12:10am:
my sale page

That's not how the vault works.

That's never been how the vault works.

That will never be how the vault works.

If you don't understand that, I'm not even sure why you're here.

IP Logged

Spandex
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #43 - Feb 11th, 2023 at 5:20pm
Print Post  
Cheesy let the guy sell his shit,ffs the "Bell End Factor" is extreme.
« Last Edit: Feb 11th, 2023 at 5:26pm by Spandex »  

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #44 - Feb 11th, 2023 at 8:04pm
Print Post  
liljiggy wrote on Feb 11th, 2023 at 2:06am:
That's not how the vault works.

That's never been how the vault works.

That will never be how the vault works.

If you don't understand that, I'm not even sure why you're here.
I’m in the selling portion of the Vault, Not the Shit Posting side as people like to say on the forum, This IS the SELLING SIDE, IM Here to make a sale, not cater to people that are not here to make a sale, The fact you think you need to tell me how the ddo dupe store side works and is not here to make a sale dumb as fuck as this is where everyone goes to sell shit on the vault and is told to post specifically to for that reason. You apparently don’t know how the Vault works when you are on the seller side of the vault commenting when you had no interest in the account to begin with. You just wanted to further stir the pot, If you could actually understand the quote I sent you it basically meant if you were not interested in the account to begin with you should have minded your own business. Im here to sell them disappear from this shithole of a forum. I think the fact you got so mad and had to try to explain the vault to me was cute though.

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #45 - Feb 11th, 2023 at 8:07pm
Print Post  
Spandex wrote on Feb 11th, 2023 at 5:20pm:
Cheesy let the guy sell his shit,ffs

Thanks Only Sensible reply here so far 😂

IP Logged

liljiggy
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #46 - Feb 12th, 2023 at 1:14am
Print Post  
Kelltore wrote on Feb 11th, 2023 at 8:04pm:
Im here to sell them disappear from this shithole of a forum.

Then sell your shit and stop getting sucked into drama by everyone who barely gives your little chain of snowflakes the tiniest yank.  Stop hijacking your own post by responding.  Dumbass.

But if you are going to do a little dance everyone gives you the tiniest bit of hell, make it more amusing please because your drama is weak.

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #47 - Feb 12th, 2023 at 10:02am
Print Post  
liljiggy wrote on Feb 12th, 2023 at 1:14am:
Then sell your shit and stop getting sucked into drama by everyone who barely gives your little chain of snowflakes the tiniest yank.  Stop hijacking your own post by responding.  Dumbass.

But if you are going to do a little dance everyone gives you the tiniest bit of hell, make it more amusing please because your drama is weak.

Says the guy that’s obviously angry and on my dick on a post he wasn’t included on from the get go. You seem to misunderstand something fundamentally, I’m not here trying to be funny,  I’m not here to entertain you, this is for me because I work 15 hours a day currently and you, shit for brains are MY daily entertainment during my shift. IT is MY SALE post as you put it so eloquently, I’m not hijacking something that’s mine to begin with. And it’s easy to avoid the drama if you are not here for a sale move the fuck along, and stop posting to MY SALE page. Anything more Idiotic you want to try to say? Because apparently between the two of us considering you were never involved until you inserted yourself  here and you are the angry one here, I highly doubt that I’m the Snowflake here, Snowflakes give their two-cents were it is not needed and then always get mad and start spouting idiocy like you are in this response, it’s a simple concept if you were not involved, don’t involve yourself especially by putting some weak ass Trumper Reply on my sale page because you are upset with my reply.  Grin It doesn’t strike you as strange the main trolls of the forum stopped replying here? it’s because they were put into their place or they would have kept replying!  I’m still waiting almost a week later to my original responses for these keyboard warriors to reply while dealing with the small and insignificant like you, the difference is IM THE ONE LAUGHING This Time!  Cheesy Wink

IP Logged

Latetotheparty
Dragon Raider

Reply #48 - Feb 12th, 2023 at 10:19am
Print Post  
Look the guy works 15hrs a day and still needs a few hundred bucks. That says it all.
Maybe get lastbox to sell it for you and you can go back to work.
« Last Edit: Feb 12th, 2023 at 10:26am by Latetotheparty »  

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #49 - Feb 12th, 2023 at 10:26am
Print Post  
I’d love to see you actually work yourself out of homelessness and living out your car for a few months  Grin if you were going to be this late to a party atleast wipe the cum off your chin before you say something so idiotic, I know it’s amazing that some people actually get out of their mothers basement and go to work Huh? I know, I know it’s a hard concept for a pissant like you to understand but some people don’t have mommy and daddy money to sit around all day, any other dumbass replies?  Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
Send TopicPrint