Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic WTS Account-Quitting DDO-COMP/LOADED Account (Read 134 times)
Killtard
Waterworks Kobold

I love killing tards!

WTS Account-Quitting DDO-COMP/LOADED Account
Feb 12th, 2023 at 6:30pm
Print Post  
Hi everyone I am restarting my sale thread because of all the drama and trolling those jerks are pulling on my original thread and I'm tired of them picking on me and stopping sales, so without further delay, I am only asking for 700$ either PayPal/venmo for an instant sale. I am working 6am-11pm daily so responses should be left on a pm with a discord to reach out too.

Main Toon was 3/3 COMPLETION Completed (Epics, Class, Racials on Cannith (MISSING TABAXI, However account has over 15 Stones of Each Type with Reincarnation Timers), Has 93 Reaper Points but has every raid item up until the Isle of Dread, More Crafting Reagants than I can COUNT, Has 1000s of 30% 6 Hour XP Potions, Loot Boosts, Cakes and Slayer Potions with a completely Upgraded Bank for both main toons and most (up until Isle of Dread, If more was released I have no idea) The Banker toons were upgraded as well giving that hoarder in your life that extra space. has over 10k Heart seeds/Commendations) Jibbers on Main Toon and Second Main Alt.  Account Also has Every single creature companion available from the ddo store!

Second Main- Has Racials Left Mostly with Epics at 22+ reaper points, All toons have +5 Skill Tomes on every Skill, +8 Supreme Tomes on both mains, With a extra in the bank.

Account has Ultimate Fan Edition of - isle of Dread, Feywild, Sharn, and raven loft for all future Characters! Several Heartds of Blood ready for Use and it's completely ready to go for the new player.

Serious Buyers Contact:     Raven.WING#0231 on discord, Have a great day Vault.  Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint