Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic WTS Account-Quitting DDO-COMP/LOADED Account (Read 524 times)
Killtard
Waterworks Kobold

I love killing tards!

WTS Account-Quitting DDO-COMP/LOADED Account
Feb 12th, 2023 at 9:48pm
Print Post  
Hi everyone, I'm starting this thread again here because of all the drama the trolls are stirring on the orig is making it impossible to sell my account and I really need the money. I am only asking for 700$ either PayPal/venmo for an instant sale. I am working 6am-11pm daily so responses should be left on a pm with a discord to reach out too.

Main Toon was 3/3 COMPLETION Completed (Epics, Class, Racials on Cannith (MISSING TABAXI, However account has over 15 Stones of Each Type with Reincarnation Timers), Has 93 Reaper Points but has every raid item up until the Isle of Dread, More Crafting Reagants than I can COUNT, Has 1000s of 30% 6 Hour XP Potions, Loot Boosts, Cakes and Slayer Potions with a completely Upgraded Bank for both main toons and most (up until Isle of Dread, If more was released I have no idea) The Banker toons were upgraded as well giving that hoarder in your life that extra space. has over 10k Heart seeds/Commendations) Jibbers on Main Toon and Second Main Alt.  Account Also has Every single creature companion available from the ddo store!

Second Main- Has Racials Left Mostly with Epics at 22+ reaper points, All toons have +5 Skill Tomes on every Skill, +8 Supreme Tomes on both mains, With a extra in the bank.

Account has Ultimate Fan Edition of - isle of Dread, Feywild, Sharn, and raven loft for all future Characters! Several Heartds of Blood ready for Use and it's completely ready to go for the new player.

Account still has 10-15 Heroic Xp Stomes and 30-40 of each epic and improved Epic Stone, Full Crafting Bag and multiple sets of raid augments Like Brutal Blow, Piercing Mind, and Many More, Upgrade banks on all toons including storage mules. It has a stack of Raid Timers, 1 Gift of Inheritance and more raid items up to Feywild than anyone will want  with duped Loot Boosts/Cakes/30% Xp potions and slayer potions all on labeled Mules lol Send PM this collector account on CANNITH owns every single pet on the server too for Animal Tamer RolePlayers out there.

Serious Buyers Contact:     rage.bunny#0238 on discord, Have a great day Vault.

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Re: WTS Account-Quitting DDO-COMP/LOADED Account
Reply #1 - Feb 12th, 2023 at 9:49pm
Print Post  
I highly suggest people read these and look at the name but if you don’t you will be scammed out of money but go for it my dancing jester I bid you freedom as I have been relieved of my duty to have to watch over you. As your lord I give you the sock of freedom!

I’m not here for Clout or Drama, Yet am Consistently Called out for it. My personal issue is not with the Vault but with People who think they are the most intelligent on a Forum when in Reality they are just the Loudest and Most Annoying who think it’s Ok to Bully People when they are dumber than a Box of Jugs- Errrm Rocks.

IP Logged

Killtard
Waterworks Kobold

I love killing tards!

Reply #2 - Feb 12th, 2023 at 9:58pm
Print Post  
I highly suggest people read these and look at the name but if you don’t you will be scammed out of money my actual discord is Norse.OWL#0105 and trolls somehow change my OP and gave the wrong discord fuck this place I just want to sell my account and retards have to pick on me

IP Logged

The Grandest of Fellōws
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Feb 13th, 2023 at 10:58am
Print Post  
Killtard wrote on Feb 12th, 2023 at 9:58pm:
I highly suggest people read these and look at the name but if you don’t you will be scammed out of money my actual discord is Norse.OWL#0105 and trolls somehow change my OP and gave the wrong discord fuck this place I just want to sell my account and retards have to pick on me

It’s nice to actually know it is You Head-MEAT, What are you mad you couldn’t buy from him for 300$ to strip his account, Just because you physically couldn’t afford to pay it? How is it Kelltores Fault that you can’t even afford what you say? Broke Ass Bitch, If you want to know how I know it’s you,  you were the only one he had given any of that information to in the private PM to him on the Vault.  He sold his account off site on player auctions. But I find it funny considering anyone that wanted to buy and strip the account would have made more than 3-4grand selling to you idiots, you didn’t understand or want to deal in the first place why do you think he told you you will pay if you wanted it? Offering someone 400$ in worthless Dogecoin  thinking it’s good collateral for someone account is insulting, /and also shows you don’t have a dime to your name to begin with. Cheesy

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint