Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Selling shards on argo (Read 1145 times)
shardy
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Selling shards on argo
Jun 7th, 2024 at 4:13pm
Print Post  
Found a shard dupe because this game is flawless and will be selling shards for cash. If you are interested hit me up on here or on discord. Discord is shardy100. Starting on argo and will expand to other servers.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Re: Selling shards on argo
Reply #1 - Jun 10th, 2024 at 12:37am
Print Post  
Any hint on prices?

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

shardy
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Jun 10th, 2024 at 12:24pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Jun 10th, 2024 at 12:37am:
Any hint on prices?

1k shards is 6 dollars, 10k shards is 55 dollars (prices are in USD) bundles of shards bought in 30k+ will have larger discounts and potentially negotiated prices. Frequent buyers will have bigger discounts more often and shards will also be discounted on holidays or big content releases such as myth drannor
« Last Edit: Jun 10th, 2024 at 12:29pm by shardy »  

IP Logged

Standing Stone Games
Shroud Slacker

I Love DDO & LotRO!

Reply #3 - Jun 10th, 2024 at 1:24pm
Print Post  
Just on Argo, huh?

That's too bad.

We invite you to explore our games, which hold the promise of depth, scope, and unlimited imagination!

Our phone # is (858) 239-0663. We enjoy hearing from our fans!
IP Logged

shardy
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Jun 10th, 2024 at 4:45pm
Print Post  
Standing Stone Games wrote on Jun 10th, 2024 at 1:24pm:
Just on Argo, huh?

That's too bad.

I will be expanding to Orien as well as potentially other servers very shortly. I will make a post when I do so.

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #5 - Jun 10th, 2024 at 6:49pm
Print Post  
I suspect you're running a big 'ol red flag up there Shardy.
Anything that directly hits their bottom line will get attention.

Unless shards have devalued a lot since I played, qtys over 1K shards can't be that common and would be easy to spot as this is account level data and not inventory which they struggle to query.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #6 - Jun 14th, 2024 at 4:57pm
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Jun 10th, 2024 at 6:49pm:
I suspect you're running a big 'ol red flag up there Shardy.
Anything that directly hits their bottom line will get attention.

Unless shards have devalued a lot since I played, qtys over 1K shards can't be that common and would be easy to spot as this is account level data and not inventory which they struggle to query.

The box duping badly devalued them. Also the minor fact that there is fuck-all to buy using them. Shardy's asking price of 6 bucks per 1,000 is pretty reasonable. If you missed the box dupes a few a few thousand of them for the few general uses is worthwhile. I doubt you'll ever spend more than 5k before the game shuts down.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #7 - Jun 17th, 2024 at 12:55am
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Jun 10th, 2024 at 6:49pm:

Believe it or not Shards have gone UP in value actually.

The new and retarded RNG card cursing system has skyrocketed the need for item rerolls.

There's a significant amount of power boost locked behind the best curses.

Lasting MP, SP, PRR and MRR potions, Radiant forcefield potions, fireshield potions both warm and cool, deadly scrolls, etc, etc all locked in Daily Dice that raid pushing guilds desire and need to stock up.

It'd be a shame if a dev went undercover and caught the seller's IP address. All they really need to do is just log on that account and immediately see the billions of shards just sitting there.

IP Logged

Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Reply #8 - Jun 17th, 2024 at 10:11am
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Jun 17th, 2024 at 12:55am:
. All they really need to do is just log on that account and immediately see the billions of shards just sitting there.

Sounds hard.

Strake wrote on Mar 31st, 2020 at 1:51pm:
Like every group, there are schlubs and there are stars, and a lot in between. Pick your cause and I can say the same thing about the associated group.
Gunga wrote on Oct 5th, 2022 at 2:27am:
Bitcoin. lul
--Who is luling in March 2025?
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #9 - Jun 24th, 2024 at 12:02pm
Print Post  
You'd have to get the IP address of some guy on discord. Probably not impossible but mildy difficult. Then you'd have to match it to a user account on DDO, which is way beyond the technical capabilities of SSG's personal. The guy who knows how to compare two numbers left for a job at mcdonalds in California.

This is all assuming the guy selling the shards isn't using some insanely basic IP masking when he connects to discord to talk about selling shards.

IP Logged

Standing Stone Games
Shroud Slacker

I Love DDO & LotRO!

Reply #10 - Jun 24th, 2024 at 4:13pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Jun 24th, 2024 at 12:02pm:
You'd have to get the IP address of some guy on discord. Probably not impossible but mildy difficult. Then you'd have to match it to a user account on DDO, which is way beyond the technical capabilities of SSG's personal. The guy who knows how to compare two numbers left for a job at mcdonalds in California.

This is all assuming the guy selling the shards isn't using some insanely basic IP masking when he connects to discord to talk about selling shards.

The easy way to find all those shards is via a simple SQL query.

If they were stupid enough to do the duping and storage on their real account, then you got them easily.

Who cares if you catch the guy or not? Simple SQL queries (if they were actually done and the shards, boxes, whatever were nuked) would eventually stamp out duping unless the perps were duping and selling very quickly and the buyers were using them very quickly.

We invite you to explore our games, which hold the promise of depth, scope, and unlimited imagination!

Our phone # is (858) 239-0663. We enjoy hearing from our fans!
IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #11 - Jun 25th, 2024 at 1:00pm
Print Post  
Standing Stone Games wrote on Jun 24th, 2024 at 4:13pm:
The easy way to find all those shards is via a simple SQL query.

The guy who knows SQL left because with tips delivering pizzas pays better.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint